Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#184841 by antiquedealer Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:30 pm
They're trying the same scam with this new email: [email protected]

This is what they sent:

Gracias por la respuesta. Estoy de acuerdo con el precio final y la actual condición de que estoy listo para hacer la compra ahora. Me gustaría que sepas que estoy realmente interesado en comprar esto para mi tío, no voy a ser capaz de llegar a ver / comprar en persona, debido a la naturaleza de mi trabajo y ubicación actual, pero no te preocupes, el envío supervisor de la compañía y recoger los agentes se encargarán de todo lo concerniente a la firma de la documentación y recoger proceso en mi nombre.

Voy a hacer el pago por PayPal y yo creía que usted tiene una cuenta de PayPal verificada para recibir el pago. Estaré esperando saber de usted, y me gustaría que me envíe el nombre y el correo electrónico registrado en la cuenta PayPal con precio firme para enviar el pago y envíe más imágenes de este artículo si está disponible.

Gracias y esperando su correo electrónico.

Michael

Google Translate. (BW)

Thanks for the reply. I agree with the final price and the present condition that I am ready to buy now. I would like you to know that I'm really interested in buying this for my uncle, I will not be able to get to see / buy in person, due to the nature of my job and location, but do not worry, the supervisor shipping company and collect agents shall be responsible for all matters relating to the signing of the documentation process and collect on my behalf.

I will make the payment by PayPal and I believe that you have a verified PayPal account to receive payment. I'll be waiting to hear from you, and would like to send me the name and email recorded in the firm PayPal account to send payment and send me more pictures of this item if available price.

Thanks and waiting for your email.
Advertisement