Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#184890 by Michelle Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 am
reply-to: "Ms. Vanessa Brooke" <[email protected]>
to: Michelle Banks
date: December 2013
subject: Re: Audi Q3 2.0 TDI S Line 5dr Diesel Estate
Signed by: yahoo.co.uk

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2012 AUDI Q3 2.0 TDI S Line 5dr Diesel Estate!
Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here.
I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees. The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised .
The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 5,150 (the price includes shipping and insurance fees). The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in the Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.
I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the deal will be manage by a well known company,in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.
Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Thank you!

Advertisement

#185046 by Michelle Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:30 pm
[email protected]

Hello there,

I want to inform you the the car is in Cadiz and it will be shipped from here to UK.The shipper I will use will deliver the vehicle to your door, you don't have to pick it from the port. Shipping will take 10 days maximum. Due to the fact that i am located in Spain and we can not deal in person,i`ve contacted Google Wallet regarding this issue and they told me that they could offer to me a program that is created especially for international transactions that protects both of us.Regarding the transaction, you will send the funds to Google Wallet and they will keep the money until you receive the vehicle and test it.In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.Google Wallet will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their service is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that Google Wallet is in possession of the funds during the delivery period.
You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home( i will ship it to your address insured for full value to you ).If you decide to keep the car, then you will have to authorize Google Wallet to release the funds to me, and the transaction is complete.If the vehicle is not as described ( perfect interior,exterior,mechanical condition ), you will be able to send the vehicle back through the same shipping company ( return postage at my expense ), and ask Google Wallet to return the money to you.

I bought this car from UK and it is still registered there so you don't have to pay any import taxes or any other fees.The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance, Full service history.You will get from me the keys, V5 document, manuals and all documents to register the car in your name.You don't have to worry about anything.

If you want to check the car here are the reg details:

# Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) ML12 UMV
# VIN (chassis number) WAUZZZ8U4CR042113

If you wish to purchase it and agree to these terms i will need you to provide your full name and address. I will then notify Google Wallet and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Thank you in advance!

#185115 by Michelle Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:11 pm
Fake invoice comes from - Google <[email protected]>

Google Wallet confirms that you are fully protected in the transaction with Ms. Vanessa Brooke.The Google Wallet covers buyers who complete a transaction on Autotrader and Google Wallet for the following types of deliberate and material misrepresentation by the seller:

Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it.
Sending a deposit for a vehicle and never receiving it.
Paying for and receiving a vehicle:
that was a stolen vehicle at the time of the transaction
with an undisclosed or unknown lien against its title
a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller`s listing
without receiving the title (restrictions apply)
whose title is subject to an undisclosed salvage, rebuilt, reconstructed, scrapped/destroyed, junk, lemon, or water damage title brand
that has different specifications than the ones at the moment of agreement
whose odometer reading is different than the odometer reading described by the seller
The Seller will have to start the shipping process and provide the Buyer with relevant information ( ie. tracking number ) in at most 48 hours from our payment confirmation.The shipping process should not take more than 30 days.Upon receipt of the vehicle the Buyer will have 15 days at his disposal to perform all necessary tests.After the test period is over the Buyer will have to contact Google Wallet with his agreement on purchasing or rejecting the vehicle.

Upon receipt of Buyer's funds, and clearance of same, Google Wallet will notify Seller to ship the vehicle. Seller agrees to ship the vehicle, insured for full value to Buyer. Buyer and Seller agree to choose a shipping method that utilizes online tracking information. Seller shall ship the vehicle to Buyer based upon information provided by the Buyer. The Buyer Inspection Period (15 days) shall commence upon the first to occur of either: (1) Buyer's acknowledgement of receipt of vehicle; or (2) the Google Wallet receipt of verification of delivery to the Buyer's profile information via the shipper's or registrar's tracking services. The Buyer Inspection Period shall be calculated in full calendar days, 15 days as stipulated in Instructions and Deposit of Funds into Google Wallet.Unless the parties agree otherwise, Seller is responsible for any duties, customs fees or other charges resulting from an international transaction, which shall be included in the purchase price.

During the Buyer Inspection Period, Buyer shall either: (1)Accept the vehicle, and follow all further instructions accordingly to complete acceptance of the vehicle.Google Wallet will pay the Seller the purchase price , less any payment for expedite fees ; or (2) Reject the vehicle and follow any further instructions to complete the rejection of the vehicle. Google Wallet will then begin the process of disbursing the funds at Close of Transaction.

During the Buyer Inspection Period, Buyer may reject for any reason and following all other instructions to properly reject the vehicle. Upon such rejection, Google Wallet will send Seller an email stating Buyer's decision to reject and return the vehicle; and Buyer agrees to promptly ship goods to Seller within ten (10) calendar days of formal rejection and insure, at Seller's expense, the item(s) to the place designated by the Seller in the Seller's profile.

Should you need a refund for this transaction, it will be sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 60 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

Payment Instructions:
Google Wallet guarantees the customers full safety for their transaction by collecting, holding and disputing funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions.To enjoy the purchase protection, you must submit payment by Bank Transfer (Priority Service) to the following Google Representative bank account.Sending payment by any other method of payment or directly to the seller will void this transaction and your right to refund.

Due to the high amount to be paid and in order to avoid description errors we assigned a representative from Spain to this transaction.Our Google Representative physically inspects the vehicle, insures and holds the funds until you receive,test and agree to keep it.

How to send the payment:

Send the payment by Bank Transfer (Priority Service) using the following Google Representative account details :

Google Representative Account Name : OVIDIU ALEXANDRU CIRCA
Google Representative Address : Arantes de Oliveira 12
Google Representative City : San Pedro Alcantara
Google Representative Zip Code : 29670
Google Representative Country : Spain
Beneficiary Bank Name : BANKIA
Beneficiary Bank IBAN : ES81 20389611733001434581
Beneficiary Bank Account Number : 20389611733001434581
Beneficiary Bank Swift Code : CAHMESMMXXX
Beneficiary Bank Address : Pintor Sorolla 8
Beneficiary Bank City : Valencia
Beneficiary Bank Zip Code : 46002
Beneficiary Bank Country : Spain

How to complete and confirm payment :

1. The payment must be sent by bank transfer to the bank account of our Google Representative.
2. After payment is complete send us the receipt from your bank by FAX or by e-mail.
3. E-mail us the serial numbers of the payment receipt document.
4.Fax the payment receipt to our fax number: (+44) 208 711 2466

*** Once the bank transfer cleares and our Google Representative confirms payment, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process. We will hold the funds until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the product you received. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release payment to the seller.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar invoice containing Bank Details then please forward not Copy/Paste the complete the entire e-mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the relevant authority.