Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#196420 by Pasha123 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:05 pm
Hello guys. I am from Lithuania and been tricked by 2 chinese scammers.

Here is the stories...

1 ORDER. Made buying request on alibaba for USB flash drivers, mobile phones. In 6-12 hours received 20+ emails with offers (iPhone5S unlocked 100$, Brand new USB flash drivers 1$). After communicating with some chosen suppliers, i decide to "buy" from one, with name, Lydia Yu. She decline to accept Paypal and ESCROW because some "INDIAN GUYS ORDERED 20 BUT RECEIVED 18 AND MADE DISPUTE IN PAYPAL". Ok, i asked about other payment methods. She, told me, her company accept bank of china, Western Union. After long thinking, i decide to choose Wester Union. Before payment, i made the list of item's numbers and quantity. I Sent the list for her and she wrote for me a price - 425$. I asked her for information for money and she gave me:

FIRST NAME: JIANJIN
LAST NAME: BAN
CITY:SHEN ZHEN
PROVINCE: GUANG DONG
ZIPCODE: 518000

after that, another information:

FIRST NAME: SHENGXI
LAST NAME: PENG
CITY:SHEN ZHEN
PROVINCE: GUANG DONG
ZIPCODE: 518000

I'm not sure which information is correct, but she did receive money at second. Ok, after 10 minutes, she accepted 425$ and next day "shipped" and gave to me tracking number. After several days checking tracking number i noticed that my order is going to wrong country Portugal, not Lithuania where i live and where i want to get my order. I asked her, where is the problem? She told me to check after 2 days. After 2 days, i see: destination country - Portugal. After this, she stopped answering and next week blocked me at skype. Until now, i never received anything.

2 ORDER.

While waiting for a 425$ worth order from Lydia Yu, i did found another supplier with name: miki liu which offering iPhone for EXTREMELY low price. Ok, i contacted her because i still didn't knew that most of cheap iPhone sellers are scammers. We made deal again with Western Union but for 129$ included and DHL shipping. I sent for her 129$ via Wester Union and next day she "shipped" iPhone for me via china post - DHL. When i asked tracking number, she gave me incorrect one (less symbols than should be). After that, i asked again and been ignored.

First name: YU PING
Last name : LI
Zipcode: 518000
City: Shenzhen

YU PING IP: 219.134.146.10

What can i do?

Sorry for my really bad english language and probably wrong forum but i am looking some advice about this situation.

I WON'T START NAMING WEBSITES TO AVOID MORE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Advertisement

#196421 by vonpaso xlura Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:21 pm
Thanks for posting! Please do name websites; if they're run by the scammers, we want to shut them down.

If a company asks for payment by Western Union or MoneyGram, consider them to be scammers. They are for payment only to individuals.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#196433 by HillBilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 pm
Pasha,
sounds like you have learned a lot so far, there is some more good information located here :
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... sands.html if you care to learn more about Chinese ( and other ) scams.