Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.

#319074 by Huii Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:44 am
If i ald reply the email, what should i do??????
Advertisement

#319076 by Huii Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:54 am
Okay, i hav blocked everythg from the scammer. he cant do anythg to me right?
#320690 by MadAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:11 am
i also facing this trouble.

Payment Notification
Transaction code : 9GW755953N953900L

Dear xxx,

We are want you to know that this is not a fraud it not our fault the the limitation of your account and we want you to know that we have credited the money into your account but until you send us the transfer details it will reflect with immediate effect you know that we are serving you right and giving you the best and we want you to know that if we have not credited the money into your account that will be another case for us to send the money to you via western union but the money is already on your account so try to understand us you are save with Credit Europe Bank and we never fraud anyone before so we wait to receive the western union details from you so that we let the money reflect in your account with immediate effect.

Thanks for using Credit Europe Bank.

Thank you for using Credit Europe bank Auction payment Transfer!
The Credit Europe bank Auction Payment team

General Manager of CEB NV.
SIR, ONUR UMUT.
Credit Europe veiling Transfer Manager..

Another email is this:-
TRANSACTION NUMBER :- SW18099887672990NL

Dear xxx,

We are thanking you for your honesty as we are still on the process of crediting your account. But our data base bounced it back due to the fact that you can only credit 3,000. 00MYR can be credited to your Malaysia Account because the data base could not process 2,100.00MYR due to this issue. You will need to send back the balance before we could release this amount into your account. The previous transaction is suppose to be the last but was not successful because of the round figure error. You are to send back 1000.00MYR back to the agent's account details below.

Agent Verified Account To Transfer Balance To:

Account Name: KHAIRUNNISA BINTI RAHIM.

Account Number: 164481291916

Bank Name: maybank

Time Limit: 30 MInutes (Failure to get it done before this time exceeds might actracts more errors continously.

If you have questions about this payment, please contact Credit Europe Bank directly by replying to this email. Your query will be answered promptly .

Thank you for using Credit Europe Bank© Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be forwarded to us at this email address:
[email protected]
© Credit Europe Bank© , 1999 -2016. All rights re
#321698 by Wafaa Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:21 am
Same here

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Credit Europe Bank Plc .Com" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 7:45:11 AM
To: XXX
Subject: ***Credit Europe Auction Payment team Has Sent You Confirmation for An Auction Payment ***9GW755953N953900L**Awaiting for your response......

http://logonoid.com/images/credit-europe-bank-logo.jpg
http://www.clubafaceri.ro/files/article ... bank_2.jpg
Payment Notification

Transaction code : 9GW755953N953900L

Dear. XXX
This is to inform you that we have received your payment of $ 360 USD from Salam Williams for an item( Dress). Purchased from via(http://www.Olx.com)online advert.The money has now been deducted from the buyer's bank account and ready to be transfer into your Bank account. It will be deposited into your Bank account :

***Sellers Bank Account Details***As provided by the Buyers (Salam Williams )
#323681 by Nurrrrr Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:41 am
I am selling books and he interested to the books that i sell. He even used local malay names and local mobile number for whatsapp and ask whether am i possible to send to Perak (region in malaysia)

Then he asked me to check the email.

This is what i got.

http://www. adplayers.ro/files/article_pict ures/credit_europe%20Bank.jpg

Image result for credit europe bank logos
TRANSFER ORDER
The Wire Transfer Order from Credit Europe Bank® Onlin e Banking has been Approved .

Dear

We honor to inform you that the sum of 1,000.00 MYR was transferred to you from MUHAMAD AZWA HANIF Via C redit Europe Bank©. The buyer (MUHAMAD AZWA HANIF of your item has made the payment for the item, and the full payment has been transferred to your Bank Account details below:
Transaction Summary:

ITEM Amount

1,000.00 MYR
Transport Charges
Included
Paid For Item
Books
Total 1,000.00 MYR
TRANSFER CODE
SW18099887672990NL
Quantity
Shipping Company
POSLAJU
Shipping Address :
Nul
Account Details for Remittance Full Name:
Account Number: zzzzzz
Bank Name: zzzzzzz
Total Amount: 1,000.00 MYR
Email: zzzzzzz

​Status: Pending

BUYER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME

ACCOUNT TYPE

SHIPPING OPTION

Amount Transfer

MUHAMAD AZWAHANIF
140292699**

Credit Europe Bank©

Current Account

POSLAJU

1,000.00 MYR

Thank you for using Credit Europe Bank© Online Transfer , Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be forwarded to us at this email address:

crediteuropeonlineservice@ownp lace.com
© Credit Europe Bank© , 1995 -2017. All rights reserved.

This is the next email

http://www.adplayers.ro/files/article_p ... 20Bank.jpg

Inline image 3
The Wire Transfer Order from Credit Europe Bank® Online Banking has been Approved .

Please understand that our top most concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are heartily sorry to inform you that, we are unable to credit your account with (260.00 MYR) , unless (1,000.00 MYR) In othe r for us to credit your account accordingly, we sincerely urge you to transfer the extra (740.00 MYR) to the given name and address and return to us with the Western Union transfer details or you send to the bank given to you by the buyer. We have already deducted an extra (740.00 MYR) from the buyer's Bank account so that it can reach the maximum limitation of your account. Upon the receipt of the money transfer details, we shall credit your account accordingly which will include all cost of money transfer charges via Western Union at Bank cost.

You have 100% assurance that once we receive the money transfer details of the (740.00 MYR) from you, your account would be credited once we verify that you have sent the money.

Once you send us the information, in few hours time, the total sum of (1,000.00 MYR) and also the Western Union Transfer Fees (Western Union Charges) will be released into your account instantly. Please understand that we are taking this measure to safeguard both parties. We want you to proceed now and get the Money sent via Western Union Money Transfer to the address below and also, You can also refund the money via Bank transfer to Malaysia Bank Account.

Name: ***

State: ***

City: ***

Zip Code: ****

Note: Full details are to be released by the buyer.

Other Means To Refund

1. Malaysia to Malaysia Bank Transfer

2. Western Union

3. Ria Transfer

Note : The payment will be reflecting on your bank account in less than 24 hours which means you must refund the overcharge amount back within the next 24hours unless we will keep holding the payment from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have questions about this payment, please contact Credit Europe Bank directly by replying to this email. Your query will be answered promptly .

crediteuropeonlineservice@ownp lace.com

Authorized Signature
© 1995 - 2017, Credit Europe Bank .

*** BE WARNED ***
FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING CREDIT EUROPE BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

Authorized Signature

Well is this one of the scammers? Its because he's been using swear on the god name and keep on asking me money?

Help me please.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Broke up link.
#334928 by Kerlos Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:53 am
Some one want to buy my phone that I was selling it in olx his name David Williams from united States he want me to send the phone to his cousin in Nigeria and he send me a confirmation mail from Credit Europe Bank Plc .Com <[email protected]> with money but he said that the money will not show in my account until I send him the phone his cousin name and information Name: Lawal Rasheed Address :No35 Agbala Junction City: Ibadan State: Oyo state Zip code : 23402 Country: Nigeria Mobile: 08130215244
#334931 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Sell face to face in person at a public place.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#341920 by MillieC Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 am
I was selling something on Mudah. And in the end she asked me to transfer RM583 to a personal baking account although the item itself was rm 17.

The best part is when she kept texting me to see if i replied and i told her i am not comfortable with this and i think she's trying to scam me, she said and i quote, "Are you crazy? I am reporting you to the FBI) bear in mind she previously said she was from UK.

Kinda regret giving her my banking details and full name. thank god i didn't reply to the email.

http://www.adplayers.ro/files/article_pictures/credit_europe%20Bank.jpg

Dear (my name) ,

This confirms that you have received a payment of RM 600.00 from Yeoh Chun Yi via credit Europe Bank Merchandise Payment Service which was accepted..

Reversals: This method of payment can not be REVERSED or CANCELLED. Payment have been deducted from the sender's account.

Transfer Approved ***PENDING***

View the "NOTE" of this pending transaction below

Payment Details

Amount: RM 600.00
Transport Charges:
Taxes and Insurance:
Account Type:
Total: ------
------
CURRENT ACCOUNT
RM 600.00
Transaction:
SW18099887672990NL

Buyer's Bank Details:

Name: Yeoh Chun Yi
Bank Name:
Account Number:
14029269***

Bank Details Status:

Verified!

Seller's Bank Details (As Provided by the buyer):

Verified!

Important Notice: We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

We want you to understand that here at Credit Europe Bank our top most concern is to serve you better in terms of security.

We want you to understand that this is an international transaction and the sum of RM 17.00 cannot be received by you because it was insufficient to be approved by our database and it's the International Banking Policy.

The least amount that can be approved starts from RM 600.00 We are sending you this message because we have already deducted an additional RM 583.00 from your buyer's account (Automatically) so that it could reach the limit of transfer.

Therefore, we urge you to REFUND the balance of RM 583.00 making an instant transfer to our agent in your country via bank transfer or ATM machine CDM and send us the copy of the transfer confirmation/receipt for verification so that the total sum of RM 600.00 would be unlocked and credited into your account immediately.

AGENT BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
Name: Bhandari Dhan Bahadu

Account Number: ‭‭162236638237

Bank name:Maybank

Once the transfer has been done by you, Please reply us with the proof of transfer confirmation and send to your buyer too.

Note: You MUST complete this transaction because the payment have been deducted from your buyer's account, and failure to get it done will attract extra pending charges for a pending transaction. We kindly URGE you to get it done immediately you get this message.

Please, If you need to ask a question or help, Reply to this email. This mailbox is being monitored and you will receive a response as soon as possible
Thank you for using Credit europe Bank!
The Credit Europe Bank Team.
Credit Europe Bank © 2017 All Rights Reserve

All rights reserved. Credit europe Bank(Europe & World Wide) Limited is Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom, United States, Europe and World Wide as An Electronic Instant Money Transfer Institution.

Credit Europe Bank FSA Register Number: 226056

Authorized Signature
© 1999 - 2017, Credit Europe Bank .

*** BE WARNED ***
FBI NOTE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING CREDIT EUROPE BANK IS BEING MONITORED BY FBI IN ORDER TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.
#341921 by Tim Atem Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:33 am
Thank you for posting. If you gave them your banking details, you need to contact your bank as soon as possible and report that your bank account has been compromised.

In the future - anytime a buyer is telling you that you will receive money above what your item is selling for is a HUGE red flag. It's always better to sell your items locally.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#347483 by David john Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:33 pm
I received a same scam email yesterday. these fraud get my phone number a sell online shop apps.
use the fake account what apps deal with me to purchase that item.
lucky i did not do transfer money to them. i was knew this is a scam.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!carefully these scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she whatapp's number : +60149504546

[img]file:///C:/Users/Ideapad/Desktop/WhatsApp%20Image%202017-12-03%20at%2016.28.15.jpeg[/img]
TRANSFER ORDER
The Online Transfer Order From ABN AMRO Bank ® Has Been Approved.

The Wire Transfer Order from ABN AMRO Bank® Online Banking has been Approved .

TRANSACTION NUMBER :- RM1012314111313800ABN AMRO

Dear
xxxxx xx xxxx ,

This is to inform you that C.O.T Code is the cost of transferring funds which was overcharged from the account platform and the cost of transferring the funds with a limitation . Now get the code of transaction across to the bank. MYR 700.00 has been successfully removed from NADIA MAISARAH ABU bank account for the purchase of your item (SPEAKER). The money is now ready to be transferred into your bank account.

*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------------
AUCTION ITEM
SPEAKER
QUANTITY 1
SHIPPING COST RM 00.00 MYR
TOTAL RM 700.00 MYR

------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------------
============================== ============================== ==========================

***PLEASE NOTE***
The Wire Transfer Payment® will be credited to the account details below.Please verify that the account details (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

SELLER'S ACCOUNT'S INFORMATION

FULL NAMES: xxxxx xx xxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxx
BANK NAME: PUBLIC BANK BERHAD
EMAIL: <removed to protect privacy> MW

Please understand that our top most concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are heartily fulfill to inform you that, we credit your account with (115.00MYR) , unless (700.00MYR) In other for us to credit your account accordingly, we sincerely urge you to transfer the extra (585.00MYR) to the local bank given to you by the buyer. We have already deducted an extra (585.00MYR) from the buyer's Bank account so that it can reach the maximum limitation of your account. Upon the receipt of the money transfer details, we shall credit your account accordingly which will include all cost of money transfer charges at Bank cost. Now please contact the buyer on how to verify this and the money which is holding will be release to you thank you

You have 100% assurance that once we receive the money transfer details of the (585.00MYR) from you, your account would be credited once we verify that you have sent the money.
Once you send us the information, in few hours time, the total sum of (700.00MYR) and also the Transfer Fees will be released into your account instantly. Please understand that we are taking this measure to safeguard both parties. We want you to proceed now and get the Money sent via local bank transfer to a bank account in Malaysia.

Other Means To Refund

1. Malaysia to Malaysia Bank Transfer

2. Western Union

3. Ria Transfer

4. Paypal

Note : The payment will be reflecting on your bank account in less than few hours which means you must refund the overcharge amount back within the next few hours unless we will keep holding the payment from reflecting on your account and we have very limited time to do this.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

[email protected]
© ABN AMRO Bank © , 1999 -2017. All rights reserved.

*** BE WARNED ***
PLEASE NOTE: In order to prevent fraud this transaction is fully monitored by the EUROPEAN CRIME POLICE FORCE (EUROPOL) in partnership with ABN AMRO GROUP

:x :x :x
#381457 by Abdullah900 Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:39 am
"First National Bank"" [email protected]
NATIONAL BANK (R) ONLINE MONEY (TRANSFER ** (WAITING FOR SHIPPING DETAILS"
"BANK TRANSFER INVOICE Date:11:02:2019.
Dear.XXXXXXXXX
"We honor to inform you that the sum of 3,000.00SAR was transferred to you from ( Mrs Jackson Kendra ) Through First National Bank. ( Mrs Jackson Kendra ) the buyer of the item (Canon
650D) has made the payment for the item, and the full payment has been transferred to your bank details below:

Buyers Account Details
Account Name : Mrs Jackson Kendra Bank Name : First National Bank Bank Code : CE00931USA
Account Number : 59254262
Bank Location : USA
Email.Address : [email protected]

Sellers Account Details"
"Name of Beneficiary: XXXXXXXX
Iban Number: XXXXXXXX
Bank Name: XXXXXX
Email address:XXXXXX

"TRANSACTION DETAILS
Transaction ID : TZ18099887672990
Item Number Item Title Quantity Price"
"N/A" "Canon 650D" "2,500.00
SAR"
"Postage & Packing via Post Service Register Mail ,
TPG Register Express,Register Mail Express Mail 6-12
--
Days to CT061XX:
(includes any seller packing fees)"
"Postage Insurance (optional): 500.00
SAR"
"Total:" "3,000.00
SAR"
"Note: The National Bank wishes to inform you that you are highly SAFE with us, and would also like to know that the total
amount of 3,000.00SAR has been made by ( Mrs Jackson Kendra )
which has been APPROVED. The transfer has been successfully processed and approved, but before we can forward the funds to your account, we will have to verify the shipment of the item to your buyer first and once this is done, we will immediately forward the funds to your account and you Be able to collect your money at your bank. So you can make the items shipping to your buyer and send us the tracking number of the shipping and the scanned delivery courier receipt which was used for shipping as well as for shipping verification and once we get this we will ship the Funds into your bank account immediately. We look forward to the tracking number of you shipping and also assure you that we immediately have the tracking number of shipping your account will be activated. We want you to know that you have just introduced this policy to prevent all our valued customers from Internet fraud we hope you understand better.
SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS"
"Questions? Go to the Help Center
at:First_National_Bank"
"Here is the recent history of your transfer status ...
Transfer pending...
Transfer Current Percentage Done: 90%"
"Transfer On Pending... Shipping Details Is Needed....."
"Shipping details needed
THANK YOU..
APPRECIATION"
"Kind regards
In order to prevent fraud this transaction is fully monitored by the Interpol."
"Trevor Field"