Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#213426 by TerranceBoyce Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:11 am
Email addresses associated with fraudulent adverts on Autotrader UK

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201407266124439/sort/priceasc/usedcars/dealer/486000/page/4/postcode/eh218ne/advert-type/dealer-stock?logcode=dsp 26 July

[email protected]

£8,000 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD Overland 5dr Auto - Reg MF61AUR

From [email protected]

Hello,

I`m still selling the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 3.0 CRD V6 Automatic which comes with new MOT and Road Tax, HPI report, low mileage only 24k miles with full service history, never involved in any type of accident, excellent condition, looks and drives great.
I am now based in Sweden as my wife was recently promoted with her work and we decide to move here during her work contract . We brought the car with us, here in Sweden, but my wife received a company car so we don't need a right handed car here, besides there are a lot of things which have priority now, so, this car has to go. As you probably noticed the price of £8000 is rather low but only because we are looking for a quick sale.

Thank you,
Steven and Laura.

Hi,

I attached the pictures of the car including the HPI check so you can see that has no problem at all. As I told you in my previous email we are now located in Sweden and the car is here as well. Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I don’t stay too much at home, we left the vehicle to a shipping company so it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need the post code of your delivery address so I can calculate the shipping cost ( I agree to support the transportation charges 50-50 if that is suitable for you).

Thank you and let me know,
Steven and Laura.

Purchase currently in progress.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement