Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#214189 by TerranceBoyce Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 am
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408086460380/sort/default/usedcars/dealer/21489/page/3/advert-type/dealer-stock?logcode=dsp 8 Aug

[email protected]

£1,950 2009 Audi A3 1.9 TDIe 5dr - Reg YT09KBK

Hi again!

Unfortunately the password of my account is not working anymore and we can continue to communicate here because this is my son's e-mail address. As I told you the car is in a perfect condition, never got any kind of problems with it and it has only 59800 miles so I don't think you will find anything wrong with it. It comes with Road tax until March 2015, the MOT is clear (March 2015), HPI clear and I have all the original papers including full service history.
If you are interested in a test-drive and a full inspection I am ready to meet you in a suitable place for both, just let me know where are you based so I can figure out where will be the best place to meet.

Many thanks in advance,

P.S. We got a very bad reception in this part of Durness so I will appreciate if we can continue our conversation through email.
(07551247106)

Hi!

I still got the 2009 Audi A3 Sportback 1.9 TDI for sale at the price of £ 1950. We live in the Northern part of Scotland, in a beautiful sea-side town called Durness (the car is here as well). Also we sold our properties and bought a nice farm here in Durness. We are a couple of pensioners and don't use the car so often. The car is in excellent condition, garage kept, accident free and low mileage. If you are really interested we will be happy to meet you in person in a suitable place for both. You can take the car for a test-drive and any kind of inspection are welcomed.
Please let me know where are you based because I am sure that we can find a nice city to arrange a meeting.

The main reason for this sacrifice is that I have to pay urgently the notice of a final deposit for a new boat or I will lose £11500.

Thank you and let me know,

Ethan Lloyd

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement