Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#217362 by Michelle Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:35 am
( formally - [email protected])

Hi,

First of all, I want to thank you for your interest in my motorhome: 1998 Compass Drifter 310.This motorhome is in excellent working conditions,slightly used, and in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 41,871 miles, is always garaged and rarely used and it has HPI clear. It has full service history.The final price that I will accept for this motorhome is £6,300 (including shipping and handling).

My husband died 3 months ago, and this vehicle brings me bad memories, and that's the reason that I want to sell it. I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and we moved to my sister in Stockholm,Sweden.The motorhome is located in Middlesex at Shipping Company- (ready for delivery) in UK.

Thanks

Advertisement

#217366 by Michelle Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:09 am
[email protected]

As i said, the transaction will be done by the Shipping Company, due to the fact i'm overseas and I can not meet with you in person. They will be the 3rd, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the motorhome after you will receive and test it, because CDS-Express will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you accept and confirm the delivery.

You will have 10 days to test , decide and accept the buy. If you decide to take it you will have to contact them and confirm that, so they can release the money to me. If you won't like it you will have to ship it back to me within the 10 days and they will refund you. The shipping back will be done on my own expense, but I am sure this will not be the case.

If you decide to buy the motorhome,please include the following information in your next email.
-Full Name;
-Shipping Address (postal code,full address)
-Phone Number

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience