Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#237754 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

Compliment of the day to you, I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. What was registered in our payment notification is $31.500.000.00 United State Dollars. In order to concurred this matter next week you are to follow my directive and instruction. You should make sure that you send the processing of your handling charging fees today. So that you can receive your fund that worth million of dollars next week immediately at your own care.

I have told you that i am going to put smile in your family and make sure that you end your suffering before end of this month. The Outstanding Compensation / inheritance payment is here in your name which i have told you before. You have a good chance of making the journey. No matter what any one is saying to you from the outside, the most important conversation is the one you are having with your self on the inside. You are a very luckly person that your name is still among the unpaid beneficiary's. I am glad to tell you that your Compensation / inheritance funds is real to receive there in your country.

Here is the name below again through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money today.

Receiving Name:.... DANIEL EMERENINI
Text Question:... COLOR
Answer:... BLUE
Amount:.... $

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Sender's Name:...
Location like your Country Address:...
MTCN / Reference #:...

I will like to have the MTCN through (SMS) short message service with my private office telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 and you should make sure that you attach the western union payment slip to my email immediately you make the payment.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 today or sms,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#238062 by AlanJones Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Re: Foreign Payment Settlement. Our Ref: U.N/WBO/WB/042BJ/2015

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. How was your weekend. This is to inform about a meeting conducted with UNITED NATIONS secretary-General In Affiliation with World Bank concerning all the people that lost money during international transaction from differences countries as a whole with individuals and organizations that needs financial support, I wish to inform you that I received an instructions and directions from the Office of the IMF and WORLD BANK, Federal Ministry of Finance to release your outstanding inheritance / compensation fund without further delay this week. You should make sure that you send the processing of your handling charging fees only today as you promise. So that you can receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars this week as i have been telling you since all this time. I don't want you to loose this fund that worth million of dollars before of this token fees only. God Bless You.

The United Nations in Affiliation with the World Bank Organization and the U.S States Government, it has been agreed that a compensation of $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars has been approved in your name. This Compensation program was organized to compensate all the people who have in time past had unfinished transaction and those that has been scammed in any part of the world. This compensation scheme was set up under the United Nations and World Bank Project for unsettled debts and scam victims rehabilitation scheme.

Your email address is among the List of scam victims to be compensated with delivery or wire transfer of $31.500,000.00 Million United State Dollars by the World Bank in conjunction with the Nigeria Government. You should make sure that you send the token fees today for your processing of your handling charging fees only. So that you can receive your fund this week. You are qualified to receive the above mentioned compensation payment. This includes every foreign beneficiary that may have not received their Outstanding Compensation / inheritance payment sum,

The UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK has find out this issue and agreed to compensate each person involved as a Globe Foundation Welfare Support with the sum of USD$31,500.000.00 Million United State Dollars, and your name with email contact was found in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you every-time about your Outstanding Compensation / inheritance payment,

This is to inform you that all modalities has been put in place for the onward released and transfer of your funds through WIRE TRANSFER OR DELIVERY TO YOUR CARE,note that you will be required to pay for your processing of your handling charging fees with the officials for the processing of the release and transfer of your funds or delivery to your care,

Thanks for adhering to this instructions and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 today or sms,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238202 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department that you will pay for the processing of your handling charging fees only today before you can receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars this week. I am waiting to receive the payment details and MTCN as you promise to send the fees today. God Bless You and Your Family.

The world bank International Transfer Network System (ITNS) which will enable you receive your fund freely in your country by Wire transfer or diplomatic cash delivery at your own care.

Get back to me immediately today with good news because the wire transfer control department is waiting to hear from you again today. Hope you know that you are the one holding your fund that worth million of dollars because of this token fees only.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

#238352 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:56 pm

UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN

RE: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of an application that was sent to this office in your favor by the IMF Office today,and to further bring to your notice that we have taken time to verify your file, You will received a payment approval from the World Bank in collaboration with the United State Government and the IMF. Be informed here that we have been instructed to carry out the release of your funds this week.

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your INHERITANCE Payment of USD$31,500,000.00 United State Dollars from NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer or delivery to you. Why are you holding your fund here because of this token fees only for the processing of your handling charging fees.

That you received a message from the NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION. Instructing me to send your fund to you this week immediately i receive the fees from you today for the processing of your handling charging fees only today.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#238467 by AlanJones Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:03 am

THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND WORLD BANK PAYMENT RECOVERY DEPT.

Urgent Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Regards your mail response. I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. The way you are handling this deal, The United Nations has decided to pay you $31,500,000 USD each. I am going to put smile in your family and make sure that you end your suffering this week.

We the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and WORLD BANK have directed all individual/Organizations who for one reason or the other did not receive their fund till now. Why are you not come up with the $699usd today for the processing handling charging fees. So that you can received your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars before end of this month.

Again, Please you have to take this information real serious to claim your US$31,500,000.00 United State Dollars compensation fund because this information is 100% real and legal so you do not have any reason to have doubt about this information okay.

The Most importantly you shall be requested to pay for the processing of your handling charging fees with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again. both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds which were not released to the rightful benefactors. It's your time now to receive your fund. Again, You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount US$31,500,000.00 United State Dollars, get back to me as soon as possible for the release of your compensation fund before end of this month which i have told you before. This email has selected recipients that funds has been extorted from. The United Nations has agreed to compensate you and every foreigner's.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. David Gates,From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,

#238631 by AlanJones Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:07 am

I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. You will receive your fund next week Monday immediately i receive the fees from you today for the processing of your handling charging fees only today.

Your email came up under the list of people who have long-outstanding claims from inheritance, You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds is with them,

Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment, Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive your fund. Make the world a better place for the sake of humanity.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,

#238999 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Urgent Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Regards your mail. This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment. You should response to my email immediately today with the (MTCN) MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBERS AND PAYMENT DETAILS TODAY. Be informed that your inheritance fund is a bounded payment that can not be touched or deducted from until it gets to the right beneficiary which is you that is our rules and regulation. In our response to instruction from the federal government of Nigeria to release and pay All foreign Inheritance funds to their beneficiaries, What was registered in our payment notification is $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter and following my instruction giving to you. I strongly advice you to handle this with discretion and Trust to see it gets to you asap.

The fund is ready to be paid to you. Sequel to the transfer of the fund, what is required from you is to get in touch with the accredited appointed power which is Mr. David Gates, The World Bank will do everything possible to make sure that you receive your fund successfully without any further delay. Hope i contact you at the earliest opportunity.

You will receive your fund this week immediately i receive the fees from you today for the notarization processing of your handling charging fees only today. The President and Chief of the Armed Forces (Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan-(GCFR) Your Unclaimed inheritance payment value $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars only, it was approved for payment office.

The Most importantly you shall be requested to pay for the notarization processing of your handling charging fees with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again. if you have a goods to receive from the port,e.t.c.,I guess you are to go out to clear it out before you can be in possession of your goods?

Please, Follow the instructions given to you. Again and Again, Please you have to take this information real serious to claim your US$31,500,000.00 United State Dollars compensation fund because this information is 100% real. The more fast you are in getting back to us with the fees determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

The United Nations has agreed to compensate you and every foreigner's.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. David Gates,

#239000 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Sub: PAYMENT PROCESSING

Ref: Last mail to you. Your name is among last victims listed to
compensate by World Bank/IMF by valued $31.500.000.00 Million United
State Dollars,

Be informed we have sent several emails to you with no response. We
are hoping you receive this mail and respond asap.

We are please to inform you we have a payment instrument in your name
awaiting processing. The required details for this payment will be
communicated to you as soon as we receive your response.

Please confirm receipt of this mail by responding asap.

Thank You.

Mr. David Gates,

#239166 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:53 am

RE: THE FOREIGN PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER FROM UN AND WORLD BANK.

However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions; your complete Inheritance funds have been here in your favor through wire transfer or delivery to your care.

We process and effect the release of your fund into your bank account or delivery without delay, hence the World Bank has issued an irrevocable payment guarantee to this effect. You are therefore advised to get back to me immediately with the NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES ONLY TODAY.

Thanks for Your Co-operation and Get back to me.

Mr. David Gates,

#239233 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:32 am

Compliment of the day to you, I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email.

Hope you know that We cannot touch your $31.500.000.00 Million United
State Dollars or Deducted. Order from THE WORLD BANK (WB) AND
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) An irrevocable payment guarantee has
been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary
Fund (IMF) on your Payment. When you send the NOTARIZATION PROCESSING
OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES today as you promise. You will receive
your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars at your own care this
week. I have told you that i am going to put a smile in your family
this week immediately i receive the (MTCN) MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL
NUMBERS and You should follow the information giving to you.

The Government of Nigeria to effect the approved fund of
$31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars to you as directed by the
Department of States and the (UN) UNITED NETION in your favor without
any further delay.

NOTE: You are warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone
as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have
not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best
interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever that has been
dealing with you. Please do not disclose this payment update to anyone
to avoid them getting information and start looking on how to get your
fund into there personal account. You are a very lucky person that
your name still remine on our paying list this week.

A. You must keep my relationship with you highly secret/confidential.
B. You must not expose all the above information to anyone.
C. You must be willing to act fast on any information, directives and
advice from me.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation towards the conclusion
of your fund.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#239536 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:57 am
Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. I am waiting to receive the fees today as you promise. When you send the NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES today as you promise. You will receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars at your own care by next week Monday immediately.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I have proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

I hope you don't reject this Outstanding Compensation / inheritance payment. notification of your fund from Dr. GOODLUCK .E. JONATHAN,GCFR. PRESIDENT,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,(FRN) and Mr. Ban Ki - Moon Secretary, (UNITED NATIONS) and The Inspector General of Fraud International Interpol Police Force Unit..

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

This dumb scammer sends an email every day to the same account - I never answer, but each day he sends a slightly different mail. :laugh-s:

#239537 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am
Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Thanks for your email. Hope you know that this month is end tomorrow.
Do as you promise. So that we can settle the issue one for all. We
advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your
payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to
comply and receive your funds.

Again, When you send the NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING
CHARGING FEES today as you promise. You will receive your
$31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars at your own care by next
week Monday immediately.

Meanwhile, the good news about your fund now is that your compensation
payment is here in your name. You are a very luckly person that your
name still remine on our paying list today at the WORLD BANK WIRE
TRANSFER CONTROL DEPARTMENT. You should make sure that you send the
fees. I am waiting your calls today.

God Bless You.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#239684 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:00 am
The Instruction to release your $31.500.000.00M next week
(The world bank to pay all foreign beneficiaries)

Attn: Honorable Unpaid beneficiary,

I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. Hope you know that
the month end today. You fund will be released to you as soon as you
respond to this letter and following my instruction giving to you
about your inheritance / compensation fund. Again, I strongly advice
you to handle this with discretion and Trust to see it gets to you
asap. The rules and regulation here now you most pay for THE
NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES ONLY
IMMEDIATELY TODAY WHICH I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU SINCE ALL THIS TIME
AND THAT IS THE ONLY THINGS THAT IS HOLDING YOUR FUND THAT WORTH
MILLION OF DOLLARS OVER HERE BECAUSE OF THIS TOKEN FEES ONLY. The Wire
Transfer Control Department is waiting to receive the payment details
and (MTCN) MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBERS from you. In our response To
instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria to release and pay
All foreign Inheritance funds to their beneficiaries that have not
receive there fund,

I want us to join hands together and get this fund transferred to your
own care. Listen this is a 100% risk free transaction, since you will
follow all my instructions and directives.

As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have
wasted time in contacting our respective beneficiaries, so try and
comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift
release of these funds to you. Be informed that we have arranged your
payment through the Automated WIRE TRANSFER / DELIVERY Payment System,

Again, God in is infinite mercy signifies you to this inheritance /
compensation fund and its yours,all you need to do to see the funds
sent to you for real soon is to follow every instructions given to you
from this officials.

The more fast you are in getting back to us with the fees determine
how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as
we are here to serve you better.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your
Internet Provider.

Thanks for your understanding/co-operation.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates, From World Bank Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Here is My Direct Hot Line call me: +234-80-7352-6252

#239898 by AlanJones Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Regards your mail response. I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. The way you are handling this deal, I am not happy with you.

The more fast you are in getting back to us with the Notarization Processing Of Your Handling Charging Fees determine how fast we will be in concluding with you,

Scam Victims Compensation Fund and Reference to payment. Response required immediately to my private email.

The United Nations has agreed to compensate you and every foreigner's.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. David Gates,