Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238860 by AlanJones Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:48 pm
From: Moin Khan Wardak - [email protected] (dumb scammer can't even keep his name correct :laugh-s:)
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello XXX,

How are you. Hope your are not paying any money to anybody for the
consignment because if you do that its on your own risk.

The consignment will be move out soon I have found another person to
do business with so don't border yourself any money.

As soon as I finalize the deal I will find something for you at list
for your early cooperation.

I will get back to you when is done.

Regards,

Paul

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239002 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 pm
I have succeeded in retrieving the money from the security company because I latter became afraid of them . I notice they want to do something stupid, your refusal to retrieve the box made them to know that something special was inside the box.

I feel they really don't want you to receive the box so they can divert the money. I have no choice than to look for money and pay for the delivery charges to (XXX) because that was the destination I registered the box to.

I don't know what came over you so I feel somebody discouraged you but this is real the box is in (XXX) right now.

I want you to get back to me, I will give you the new agent in charge of the box so you can instruct him to deliver to your preferred location as soon as possible.

Regards,

Paul Fyfe..........

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239137 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:07 am
Ok XXX I have told him to deliver the box to your address but he insisted he must need talk to you on phone so to be sure your the right person to deliver the consignment to avoid any mistake during delivery. So he is going to ring you anytime, you have to speak with instruct him to make the delivery to you fast.

I want you to know that I have paid for the delivery charges if your to pay any other money it will not be much.

I must thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

I want you to keep this secret please don't let anybody know about it this time, its a lot of money involve in this deal so you can't trust anybody.

Now that everything is over I am making arrangement to come to XXX soonest for the sharing of the money .

Once again thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Paul Fyfe.....

#239227 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 am
Your email well noted, The agent informed me that they need to clear the consignment from the airport that you are not responding to there request, I didn't consider there will be another payment we have to pay, I paid the delivery charge $3500 because I don't want to lose everything, all I have spent to register and ship the consignment.

Dear XXX Don't mind anybody don't let anything discourage you at this stage, You have to understand that you don't have any business with the agent boy all you have with him is for him to deliver your consignment to you that's all. I want you to understand its a lot of money we are talking about here, that's our money not for the agent boy so we have to do everything possible to get our money from there hand. Please don't mind how he talked to you just do what he said and get our money in your custody first.

I believe he is working under there company instruction so we have to work with him, that is there procedure.

Go ahead and pay the money they ask you to pay and get the box with you as soon as possible.

You have there number call them immediately and finalize this deal fast.

I registered the consignment as family treasure and the code number of the box is (003) take note incase they ask you.

As soon as you finalize with the agent I will give you the unlock number of the box so you can open, inspect and rebus any expenses you incur during the process of retrieving the box.

XXX This is over please rap up this deal fast.

Best Regards,

#239398 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:48 pm
Hi XXX,

Yes go and meet the boy face to face and clear the box from the airport that is the most important thing now.
I want to assure you there is no risk at all but if you can't go to the airport to meet the agent boy then ask him how you can pay the money.

Please don't mind the way the agent spoke to you they are just doing there job, this is diplomatic delivery they have there way of delivering this kind of consignment so there will be no mistake during the process of delivery.

What you do, ask the agent what to do so he can get the consignment delivered immediately to your preferred location.

I want to tell you this agent can be trusted they are real and straight in there job,
as soon as you finalize arrangement with him the box will be delivered to you fast without any delay.

XXX everything is over God will see us through and there will be so much for us to celebrate. I came to understand there is noting good that comes easy, I took a lot of risk and spent a lot of money to make this deal successful thank God for where we are now.

I must tell you XXX I am happy at the moment I trust you to handle this deal properly, we can't delay at this stage.

I will be very very happy to read you have finalize every arrangement with the agent for fast delivery.

Thank You And God Bless You.

Yours sincerely

Paul Fyfe

#239399 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 pm
XXX the agent will contact you again soon but I want you to call him
first, you have his number you have to call him as soon as possible
and make arrangement for fast delivery.

The money in question is our own not for the agent so you are the one
to show more seriousness then the agent, he has noting to lose.

He will expecting your call anytime.

Thanks XXX.

Paul

#239538 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:06 am
Ok XXX I know they will call you again because they will not like to
go back to US with out delivering the consignment to the owner. I will
like you to call them as soon as possible its our own money XXX,
lets have the box in your custody first that's the most important
thing now its doesn't matter if you call them what matters is our
money please.

I want you to know that this men are International Diplomatic Agent
they travel everywhere in the world they have there way of discharging
there duties, please be kind in respond to them and rap this deal up
fast.

I am happy we have understanding and trust because with out trust
things can not work out like this.

I want to start making arrangement to come to XXX.

I await your positive respond soon.

Thanks

#239685 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:08 am
Thanks XXX,

The agent informed me they contacted you today but you did not answer your calls. They told me they have not seen this kind of thing before how you never care to retrieve your own consignment, they ask me if am sure your the real owner of the consignment.I am getting so worried XXX how can we be delaying the box with the agent at this stage, Its makes me sleepless night because we have already finish this deal, by now we are suppose to be celebrating our success.

I fear what will happen to the money if they finish all there delivery in Europe next week and decide to go back to the US,

You know this men have a lot of delivery to make so they are always busy.

My Dear Friend and Brother you have there number call them as soon as possible, finalize with them and they will deliver to you fast.

I don't know what to say again but all I have to say now is call them your self and rap this deal up so they can clear the consignment from the customs and make the delivery to you immediately.

XXX You know this is our own money, we owns the money not the agent so we are suppose to be the one that will disturb them and clear there charges fast and get our box, We can't be waiting for them to call you its your money Think about it.

XXX it a lot of money involve In this deal that will change our lifes for ever.

I hope you understand me and do just exactly what I said this deal will be over.

I am waiting to hear you have finalize arrangement with them and that you have the box with you.

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Moin Khan Wardak

Another dumb scammer who can't remember his name :laugh-s:

#239686 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:08 am
They work 24hrs a day Monday To Sunday so anytime you call they will answer your call and respond to service.

Thanks

#240226 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 am
Hello XXX,

They will be going back to the US tomorrow they will deposit the box
in there XXX branch according to the arrangement I had with
them.

They will get back to me with the information of the agent in charge
by tomorrow.

I will update you.

Regards,

#240323 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 am
From: Moin Khan Wardak - [email protected] (dumb scammer forgot to change his name again)

You are the one that is causing all this problem in this transaction I
have try to make sure this deal is over but you never help at all, you
said is my problem but if the money comes you will receive your own
share. the money we are talking about here is a lot of money and you
have 30% of $11.7million so why can't you help me and get this deal
done seeing I have tried all alone ever since . I told you to call
the agent they have there way of delivery there consignment is not
just any how delivery this is Diplomatic delivery they do not know the
content of the box but they knew something valuable is in the box and
couple with the amount of money use in registering and shipping the
box so they work with instruction.

They must deliver to the right person in person they can not deliver
any of the consignment without meeting the rightful owner in person,
this men dose not have time so if they call you and you did not
respond they will move on with other delivery.

I am not happy at all because your the person that is suppose to call
them meet them and get the consignment because its your box and it was
registered on your Name and Address how can you allow this to happen
just to call the agent that is with your money and make arrangement
with him pay there clearance fee and get your money that's all but
you never called you said they must call you.

If you have finalize arrangement with the agent by now we will have
our money and celebrate.

I am waiting to receive the new agent information in XXX
probably today then I will send it to you so you can call him and
finalize arrangement with him.

Your are not a young boy XXX you are a man you behave like a young
boy most times, you never think twice you just say something you do it
just like that, that's how boys behave they don't consider other
things they only think about them self's alone is not good your old
enough to be living that kind of life is not an insult just an advise,
you have to consider other people in everything you do.

As soon as I receive the new agent information I will let you know but
they have your number so the new agent may call you first so be ready
anytime to answer his call.

Don't delay this time listen to him and know what he want, do exactly
what he said so that we finalize this deal this time.

Thanks

#240447 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 am
Dear XXX,

I must say I don't mean to insult you I just said what I feel was the
cause of all this delay, you know very well that we should be
celebrating by now and I am not happy the way things is right now.

But that aside we must finish this deal XXX this is my money I
worked for it, its real if you don't need the money please just help
me receive the box and keep it till my arrival.

I hope the new agent in XXX will contact you answer him and pay up
everything and keep the box.

XXX this deal has taking so long please get rap up.

Thanks.