Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239252 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 am

This was sent to me from Barclays bank yesterday and same copy was sent to you. Kindly check your email well and follow their payment instruction without further delay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239405 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:06 am
Hello my good brother, How are you doing......? I hope by the Grace of God you are doing well, Thank you so much for your effort regards to this transaction, I need an urgent response. As to know if you have hear from them get back to me. I am waiting to have from you. Mr. Mehernosh.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239483 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 am
Dear XXX,

This is the requested account information for the transfer and it will take 4-5 days to reflect here in Ghana. We called your phone yesterday numerous time, but to no avail.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Bank Name: Barclays Bank of Ghana Ltd

Swift code: BARCGHAC

Account name: Gabebuchi idikpo

Account Number: 0301104000001158191

Branch: P. O. Box LG 22 Legon-Accra, Ghana
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wait for your payment bank slip soonest.

Best Regards,
Kevin Opong Adu.
Tel: +233237044715

#239545 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am
Attn: XXX,

Have you heard from Bank with their official email? Kindly gi ahead and comply with the payment of $2710 soonest to their instruction.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi Bentil.

#239546 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:00 am
Dear XXX,

OK go ahead and do as our bank instruct you so that we can move to next line of action and finalize the deal without further delay.

Regards,

Dr. Sherif.

#239570 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:45 am
Attn: XXX,

Ok, try and follow instruction for the payment soonest, so that i can start securing all the legal documents under your name soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Kofi bentil.

#239911 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am
Hello my dear brother, How are you doing today......? Kindly try and make the payment to bank tomorrow so that we can complete the business soonest' Regards. Mr. Mehernosh.

#240346 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 am
Hello my dear brother, How are you doing today......? I hope by the Grace of God you are doing so much good, I am so glad to hear from you, I write to inform you that today make sure you send the money to lawyer, so that he can start processing the documents under your name which will grant the approval of the fund to your bank account you will provide because if we do not comply fast there will be a problem for the transaction of the fund. The most important thing now is to send the money to lawyer so that he can secure all the relevant documents under your name. question as soon as you send your payment receipt to lawyer, you should send your safely bank account information where you will receive the fund. Also our bank management is anxiously waiting for the remaining documents,so that they can approve the transfer to your nominated bank account. My brother kindly try your best because I am down here and you know Ghana is a poor country with poor economical situation killing us here. I know Lord God is always listen to our prayers, Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH. Mr. Mehernosh Khairi , HERE IS ME AND FAMILY.

#240347 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:57 am
Kindly update me as soon as you send the money to lawyer. You should be happy for this business opportunity, because soon we shall be together and celebrate for our effort, John 3:16 . For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

#240455 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:51 am
How my dear brother. I did not understand you my good brother.

#242621 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 am
Different opening format

Hello,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Mr. Mehernosh Khairi, a citizen of Ghana, i work with Barclay's Bank Ltd, Ghana. I have in my bank Existence of the Amount of money valued at $8.400,000.00, the big hurt Belongs to the customer, William, who Happen To Have The Same name as yours. The fund is now without any Claim Because, William, Dead in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so that bank will send you the fund as the beneficiary and located next of kin to the fund.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that i will give you the details. Strictly send it to my private email account {[email protected]} or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction. At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction.I look forward to hear from you. I will send you a scan copy of the deposit certificate.

Send me an email to my private email account {[email protected]}for more details of the transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
Here is my number +233548598269

#247597 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:28 am
Tel. No.: +233578073885

Hello,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Mr. Mehernosh Khairi, a citizen of Ghana, i work with Barclay's Bank Ltd, Ghana. I have in my bank Existence of the Amount of money valued at $8.400,000.00, the big hurt Belongs to the customer, William, who Happen To Have The Same name as yours. The fund is now without any Claim Because, William, Dead in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so that bank will send you the fund as the beneficiary and located next of kin to the fund.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that i will give you the details. Strictly send it to my private email account {[email protected]} or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction. At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction.I look forward to hear from you. I will send you a scan copy of the deposit certificate.

Send me an email to my private email account {[email protected]}for more details of the transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
Here is my number +233-578073885

#251585 by AlanJones Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:48 am
Tel. Nos.: +233578073885 & +233548598269

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Please be patient and go through this information. I am free gives you all the details of this operation keeping in mind that I am not going to be betrayed you. I am Mr. Mehernosh Khairi. and name of my bank is Barclay's Bank of Ghana. I am currently the executive director of Barclay's Bank Of Ghana. In 2006, the deceases has in its files as their place of origin was a fixed deposit of 36 calendar months, valued at $8.400,000.00 in my bank. I was his account officer, before I elevated to the position of Managing Director now. The expiration date of the deposit is January 16, 2009.Unfortunately, while on a business trip, was killed in a deadly earthquake on May 12, 2008 in Szechuan province of China and killed at least 68,000 people. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7410166.stm.

Therefore, am seeking your cooperation in order to present them as family members and beneficiaries of unclaimed funds, since they have the same name, my headquarters of the bank will pay the funds to you. I've done enough in the banking system and just put your data in our bank database system for the claim of the fund into your nominated bank account without further delay.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication on your side and the transferring process will cost us only 14 banking day from the time lawyer start his legal service on your behalf OK. I want to share this fund 50/50% with you which I believe is a fair one.

Be assured there is no risk in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and is assured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. As a manger the secret of this deal is in my palm, once I put your information in my banking system in the family / Head of late William. and that applies to the claim by a lawyer here in Ghana.

You do not have to come here to the lawsuit. The lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation in question and in mind that we are going to spend some money for the lawyer fees. With my new position in my bank, the secret of the banking system is in my hand, placing your data into the system the next group of family / Head to late William. is an easy job for me. No risk, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law. please don't disappoint me in this transaction.

My full information

(1) Full Name: Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
(2) Contact Address: 18 Dome Accra, Ghana
(3) Occupation: Managing Director
(4) Marital Status: Married
(5) Cell number: +233-578073885

I contacted you believing that we can understand/trust each other for this transaction, The only evidence that the bank needs to identify, in your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me at the bank the process will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be delivered to you. The information required to initiate the process is as follows;

1. YOUR FULL NAME..........................
2. YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH........................................
4. YOU’RE TEL/FAX NUMBER.................................
5. OCCUPATION AND BIOGRAPHY.................................
6. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY, PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVERS'ICENSE...........................................

Once I receive the above information and conclude with my arrangements inside and change, I will send the contact of an attorney whom you will contact for legal representation on your behalf and deposit certificate of the decease. The lawyer in question is good and specializes in such cases. It is also a lawyer registered with the Central Bank of Ghana, As far as my bank is concerned, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe God has answered my prayers for creating this opportunity. Please remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good.

PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET. Kindly email me back with your information to proceed to next level of the business.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
Here is my number +233548598269
Last bumped by AlanJones on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:48 am.