Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239613 by scam-buster Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:17 pm
Can I Trust You??
Mrs Gabriel ([email protected])
8:39 AM
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Sat 2/28/15 8:39 AM
To:

Mrs Gabriel has sent you files.

Click here to download Read my mail.txt

Note From Mrs:

Hello dear,

My name is Mrs Deborah Gabriel from Sierra-Leone but lived here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire with my only child Barry. a 17 years old boy. I am presently suffering from long time disease and this started immediately I came back from the Village for my late husband's funeral.

On the 20th of June 2014, my doctor told me that they have tried their best to safe my life but to no avail. He told me that my days are now numbered. So, I decided to donate part my fund USd7.5 million to less privilege through you and leave part for my son Barry to further his education in your country.

I am willing to reward you USd1.2Million Dollars out of this USd7.5Million for your assistance. I shall also give you extra USd250,000 to cover any expenses which you may incur in seeing to the success of this fund transfer to your account. You are also required to use USd2.5 Million for the well-being of the poor/less privileges in your country or elsewhere in the world. USd3.550, 000, This is for my son Barry which you shall help him invest in a good business in your country and assist him come over to your country to further his education.

I wait for your reply.

Thanks.
Yours beloved sister,
Mrs Deborah Gabriel

ShareFile is a tool for sending, receiving, and organizing your business files online. It can be used as a password-protected area for sharing information with clients and partners, and it's an easy way to send files that are too large to e-mail.

Trouble with the above link? You can copy and paste the following URL into your web browser:
https://coto.sharefile.com/d/c089a5071fab4fea