Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239640 by Grunt Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:59 pm
zorpia

Ajib
44, Kuala Lumpur, Benin
Last seen 4 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 30‑99, in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.

Image <--- Minister for Trade and Industry, Lim Hng Kiang (Singapore)

Attn: My Dear.
I am Solicitor AJIB AFFENDI, a Malaysian national and an attorney at law here in Malaysia. A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name as yours died with his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia while the were on vacation. He has (USD$14.700, 000) Fourteen million, seven hundred thousand United State Dollars deposited with a Finance House in Malaysia. Recently, they Finance house issued me a notification to provide a beneficiary to his account or the fund stands to be confiscated and side track to the bank Treasury since in the record there is no known successor to my deceased client account who died without a will. Reply to my personal email for more details: ( affendiajib333 @ yahoo.com.my )
I have tried to search for any of his family members with no success and that is why I contacting you. I can process and legally provide all the documents needed for this transaction, your last name matches with my late client’s name and am soliciting for your cooperation to work with me to claim the funds as a next of kin.

The Bank will release the Funds to anyone I endorse, the proceeds of this account will be paid to you, and we would share it on a mutually agreed, upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self, there is no risk to this transaction. If no one claims the funds soon, through the safe deposit law here, after 15years of none performance of demurrage settlement the deposit would be confiscated. So contact me on my private email address: ( affendiajib333 @ yahoo.com.my ) I await your reply.

Kind regards,
BARR. Ajib Affendi (Esq.)
SENIOR ADVOCATE/SOLICITOR
E-mail: affendiajib333 @ yahoo.com.my[
Advertisement