Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239672 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:02 am

bonjour XXX
c'est avec un réel plaisir que je vous informe que je suis en déplacement en Afrique de l'Ouest pour une mission de prospection
afin de cerner et de maitriser le terrain pour notre future collaboration.
Au vu de ce qui précède,en qualité de premier responsable,je vous exhorte à prendre les dispositions nécessaires pour le transfert du fonds demandés.
Assurez vous de faire la transaction via Western Union.soyez à l'ecoute pour les coordonnnés en debut Mars.
Cordialement votre

Hello XXX
It is with real pleasure that I inform you that I am moving in on a prospecting mission West Africa
to identify and master the ground for our future collaboration.
In the light of the foregoing, as a senior, I urge you to make the necessary arrangements for the transfer of the funds requested.
Make sure you do the transaction via Western Union.soyez tuned for the coordonnnes in early March.
Sincerely your

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239673 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:03 am
Comme prévu XXX ,je vous envoie les références de la transaction que vous ferai à compter du 02 Mars 2015 à l'endroit souhaité par mes partenaires. Pour ne pas perdre du temps ,mon associé, bouron le bourt se chargera de réceptionner les fonds afin les sécuriser jusqu’à bon port.
Nom:le bourt
prénom:bouron
pays : cote d'ivoire
code postal: 00225
adresse :rue 12 avenue losc
question: ciel
réponse:bleu

Google Translate

As expected XXX, I send you the references of the transaction you will as of March 2, 2015 at the desired location by my partners. In order not to waste time, my partner, the bouron bourt will handle all received funds to secure to your destination.
Name: The bourt
first name: bouron
City: Abidjan
postal code: 00225
Address: 12 avenue street losc
question: sky
answer: blue

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239674 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:04 am
Je vous prie XXX de vouloir faire parvenir les coordonnées du code mtcm western union dès accomplissement de la transaction .
Merci

Google Translate

Please XXX would send the coordinates of MTCM western union code from completion of the transaction.
Thank you

#239675 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:05 am
Google+ profile image.

#313548 by Scammer-tracker 5.0 Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:21 pm
[img][/img]Also got a scammer doing the same things posing as a young girl named Maria nxxxxx :) thought I would share this as I have been following a gentleman in west Africa for 2years who has been posing as a young French girl ages anywhere around 23-29... been watching his activity for some time so thought. "It's hat this site is for"

Avoid him at all costs ☺️ [/img]
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed last name.