Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239692 by AlanJones Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:53 am
you just messed up this opportuniy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240853 by AlanJones Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and your explanations there.
I can see that you are no longer ready to work with is Lawyer there's no problem with that, you can write the Bank and tell that you no longer want to work with this Lawyer and see what the Bank will say.

As for the fund I contacted you because I know you are capable of receiving it in your account and will not cheat me, please lets hear from the Bank and possibly I will raise some money for the documents and you will help me raise some amount because I don't want to loose this life time opportunity for me to become a millionaire.

If you can discuss with the Bank very well this fund can be carried to you to United States or Country of your choice cash through Diplomatic means disguised.

Please read carefully and reconsider this matter so that we can finalize this transaction soon.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr James Morrison

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241001 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:37 am
Please write to the Bank about this OK? it will be send to you without paying any fee and you will pay the diplomat on arrival there.

#241204 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:54 am
BUT THE BANK SAID THEY WILL ONLY TAKE IT USA OR CHINA SO CHOOSE WHERE YOU WANT TO RECEIVE IT.

#241205 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:54 am
Please give me your private phone number so that the Diplomat will call you on arrival

#241371 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 am
Ok am going to arrange with bank concerning the movement of thefund through a Diplomat and get back to you

#241641 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 pm
Dear Sir,

Good morning.
The Bank is saying that they can only for now move the fund as consignment through a Diplomat to either Spain or Belgium so you can choose from this two Countries and they will give you the name of the Diplomat and flight schedule this coming week.

Please choose and get back to me.

Yours,
James Morrison

#241642 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:58 pm
YES THE FUND WILL BE BRING TO YOU IN XXX IN A DISGUISE FORM THROUGH A DIPLOMAT AND YOU WILL PAY THE DIPLOMAT THE SOME OF $US200,0000\ ON ARRIVAL.

PLEASE CONFIRM THIS SO THAT WE WILL GIVE YOU FLIGHT SCHEDULE AND

#241919 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 am
Dear XXX,

Good morning.

The Diplomat already let and I suggest that when he calls you, you can demand for his recent photograph Please.
Wishing you the best and always update me.

Regards,
Mr James Morrison

#241920 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 am
Attn: XXX,

This is to let you know that according to your request your inheritance fund have been moved through a Diplomat to your Country XXX last night and the Diplomat Dr Charles Wilson will call you on arrival there, please try to comply with him so that he will not be delayed there.

Congratulation .

Rev Dr Ngoy

#242077 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:56 am
Dear XXX,

Sorry for the mistake but the Bank said for identification when the Diplomat call you, there's a password given to him, he will say TOGO-XXX and you will respond TOGO XXX.

Another thing is that you have to change the $20,000 to your currency XXX because he is going to use it to pay some charges at the Airport for clearing the consignment.

please try and comply with the Diplomat.

Regards,
James Morrison

#242078 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:57 am
HIS PHOTOGRPH

The dumb scammer sent this picture that he grabbed off the Internet to a victim, claiming that it is the diplomat that the victm was meant to meet to hand over his $20,000 fee.

#242079 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:00 am
Attn: XXX,

How is your day?

I hope the Diplomat have arrived there now?

I forget to give you the the key number to the consignment, the key number is 634482.

Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev.Dr Katongo Ngoy

#242080 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:00 am
Please I want to if you indeed meet anyone at the station? Now see what you have to do meet the person that is calling you and if he can tell you the consignment key number .

You see the Diplomat is angry now please call him and meet with him.

#242081 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:01 am
Attn:XXX,

Dr Charles is there maybe he disguised himself for safety that is how Diplomats work.
Just call him and meet with him, you can give him a fresh appointment his is there call him and beg him and give him appointment

How can you think that we can be playing games ?