Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239853 by Grunt Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:05 pm
zorpia

Damitart Paul
48, Benin City, Nigeria
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑90, in Germany.

Your Urgent Response Is highly Needed
Hello,

Excuse me for intruding into your privacy, but am seeking your assistance to transfer an unclaimed fund of $9,2M USD from my late client bank.

The owner of the fund is a foreigner and he died since 2004 without any will and testament.Possible your relative,My late client he took life Insurance Policy which entitles any Surviving member of his family to a large sum of 9,500,000 USD in the event of his death.

I am not pursuing this claim for the monetary gain but a duty I owe to my late client as I intend to use part of the funds to establish a Charity Foundation or Children Hospital in his name, notwithstanding you will be adequately rewarded for your assistance in this endeavor.

The transaction is legitimate and legal because am going to use my position and transfer this fund without any hitch.

Contact me now to enable me give you necessary information's, details and procedures for transferring the fund to any of your nominated account.

Your quick response is needed before it gets confiscated by the executive officials of the bank. Please, Endeavor to

contact me, on my private E-mail: damitartpaul_lare1(@) hotmail.com For more information,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Respectfully Yours,

Barr. Damitart Paul Lare

Advertisement

#239857 by Grunt Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 pm
http://otvety.google.ru/otvety/thread?t ... b293ae0ad7

Dear xxx,
I am contacting you to help retrieve the deposit sum of (Seventeen million US DOLLARS) remained in the bank of late Engr. Bill A.Hamitov,
before they get confiscated.

Full details will be given to you as soon as you reply. On My Private EMAIL [email protected]

Thank Your Sincerely,
Barr. Damitart Paul Lare