Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240107 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:53 am
romlove.com/user/2586
juliagbagbo
Name: Julia Gbagbo Age:29
Bodytype: average
Type:single Children:1 child
Looking for a: man Age:32-75
Relations:Activity Partner

Description:
I am Mrs. JULIA GBAGBO a wife to Late Mr. Paul GBAGBO, junior brother to the former and deposed President of Ivory Coast. I am from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. I am 25yrs old. I have a biological child, named Nancy GBAGBO. She is 5 years old. Due to the political crisis in my country and the situation of our family right now, we fled into Togo Republic, which is our sister and neighboring French colony in West Africa. This was as a result of the political clamp down on our family members in particular.
Dear Friend
Please do not delete this mail, although I know that you will be surprise to have received this letter, But by visiting your profile, I feel that I have to tell you about my current situation on wanting to go into business relationship with you.I am Miss. Julia, My father was poisoned by his partners in one of his business trips. My mother died when I was a kid, so I am an orphaned child. I am seeking your help to transfer this money which I haved inherited to be processed in my name and your name for the onward transfer,the amount is ($25.4 Million USD)
I will like to come to your country to continue my education as soon as the transaction is completed and the money transferred to your account. I will give you 25% after the fund transfer is successfully concluded,

Please respond to this email for more details.
Awaiting your response as soon as possible ([email protected])
Julia
Advertisement

#240110 by malu53 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 am
http://tourbar.com/com/profile/5824
Julia Gbagbo
24 years old, Lome, Togo

About me:
I AM A VERY KIND AND GOD FEARING LADY, HONEST, AND DOWN TO EARTH. HERE TO LOOK FOR MY LOVE AND A GOD FEARING PERSON LIKE ME, BECAUSE I LOOS ALL MY FAMAILY DURING THE WAR IN MY COUNTRY. AND THEREFORE NEED A HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON TO BE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Image Image
#240111 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 am
:oh-joy: more pics.....
mydailyflog.com/juliagbagbo/calendar/20130902
juliagbagbo
Julia Gbagbo

I am me and just me!
Hello to you all my good people, this is me i am very simple lady understanding and very caring,looking to me that special person that God have in stored for me!
My Interests/Hobbies
I am interested in reading, writing, meet with new people, cooking and home cleaning.
Favourite Books
Things for aprat! and the holy bible
juliagbagbo said:
Greetings Dear, Hello and how are you doing? Hope that all is well with you and your entire family, I am Mrs. Julia Gbagbo from the Republic of Ivory Coast, there is something personal that I will like to discuss with you so please i will appreciate if you contact me back through my email address so we will better talk about it ([email protected]) waiting to read from you as soon as possible dear. Thanks. Mrs. Julia Gbagbo