Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240225 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:57 am

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT VERIFICATION AND RECONCILIATION
OFFICE OF THE FINANCIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT
ASO ROCK VILLA, ABUJA-NIGERIA ,

Our Ref: ROG /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me.

I cannot scam you for (US$250) it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of (US$250) is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of (US$250) it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of (US$250) I don't want you to lose this fund this

time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts! , this is not a fluke, I wou

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union.
Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ((US$250))

Receivers Name: Juliana Ricardo
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Test Question: God Bless
Answer: You

Senders Name:
Senders Address:
MTCN________________

Yours in service
Dr. george Egogoh.
CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240327 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 am
Tel. No.: +2348154890500

THE PRESIDENCY
PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT
VERIFICATION AND RECONCILIATION

PAYMENT FOR THE PAST CONTRACT

OUR REF: PRS/COM/00452/IMP
PRS/COM/00452/IMP

Attention: XXX
XXX.

Thanks for your mail and well understood. This mail is concerning your fund the Federal Government are paying to the old clients that are refused to pay since 1999-2015. An order has been given to the right Bank ( UNION BANK OF NIGERIA).

The fund in question that it will transfer to you as your Fund is Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($3.500.000.000) .

The US$250 it is an official bank payment processing as legal fee and The Concerned Bank (UNION BANK OF NIGERIA) has send a FORM for you to fill for the process of the transfer. You have to fill it and resend it back to this office ASAP and It will Bank to Bank transfer to your given account.

Call me for more details
Expect your reply soonest,
Regards,

Dr.Robert Egogoh
Call me +234 815 489 0500

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240452 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:43 am
I will assist you for the payment of the $250 because you can not send the money through Western union, i will help you to pay the legal fees to the Bank. I will update you how to pay me back when you has your fund. Send the Form fill and resend it back to me so that i will submit to the Bank by Monday with the fees.

Regards,
Dr.Robert Egogoh

#240831 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 pm
THE PRESIDENCY

PRS/COM/00452/IMP

Attention: XXX

Please send me a copy of any of your ID. very urgent
Expect your response soonest,
Regards,

Dr.Robert Egogoh

#240998 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:32 am
THE PRESIDENCY

PRS/COM/00452/IMP

Attention: XXX.

Attached here are some documents for you and also a document from the Bank (Union Bank of Nigeria). Your fund was surpose to be transfer to your Bank account yesterday, The Bank send a letter to our office the reason that stop the transfer , the reason is that they required Tax Clearance Certificate (T.C.C). The T.C.C is 1% of your total ($35,000) fund in the Bank.

Call me +234 815 489 0500 ASAP to know how to fixed this Tax Clearance problem. There is in option to get this concerned certificate we has to talk about it.

Wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Dr.Robert Egogoh
+234 815 489 0500

Image Image Image

#241199 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 am
I called you yesterday but no answer . I meet a lawyer who told me that he can assist you with $12,500 to get the T.C.C . If you read to pay to pay this amount .get back to me ASAP.

Wait to hear from you.
Dr.Robert Egogoh

#241446 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:52 am
Attention:XXX,

Should i send you the Account information to pay the Money now ? When are you ready for the payment? when is the best to i call you on phone ?
Get back to me ASAP.
Dr.Robert Egogoh

#241447 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:53 am
The attorney told me that he has account in in UK,USA and Nigeria which of them did you prefer and you know it will easy for you.
Please urgent so that i can send it now to you

#241449 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:54 am
Bank Name: Barclays Bank

Sort Code .... 205036

Acc No ........635005XX

Acc Name ......MRS D MCNAMARA

Address ......43finch court birkenhead ch413sd

Send me the payment slip as soon as you made the payment.The amount is $12,500
Regards,
Dr.Robert Egogoh

#241497 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:59 am
Please make sure you send me the payment slip, i will submit it to the attorney.
Have a nice weekend,
Regards,
Dr.Robert Egogoh.

#241624 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:09 pm
Ok.When will you do it now? The Account information is correct, is better you go to your Bank and made the transfer.

Wait to hear from you.
Dr.Robert Egogoh

#241626 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:10 pm
Attention: XXX,
I called the attorney about the situation of this and hr reconfirm the Account and there was a mistake in the account Number.
Here is the Correct Account information now. The only mistake was the account number. Sorry for the mistake, it was from me.

Bank Name ..... Barclays ,Birkenhead branch
Acct Number .......... 433436XX
Sort Code.......... 205036
Account Name........... Mrs Dorothy McNamara
Address ......43finch court birkenhead ch413sd

#241994 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:15 am
This is new account from the Lawyer. you should disregard the former account.

Mr.M Razak Ibrahim
Accont 11462769
sort code 110458
Iban :GB79 HLFX1104 5811462769
BIC HLFXGB21N43

Adress 9 Allerton road, Mossley hill. L18 1LG, Liverpool