Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#235794 by AlanJones Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:48 am

ATTENTION XXX!!!
We just got an information from Banque Atlantique in Abidjan, to release your contract fund to your designated account.
We hereby advice you to reconfirm your bank and contract details, to enable us confirm the information we have here in our system and to finalize and release your contract fund within five working days.
your maximum cooperation is needed.

yours sincerely
MR KELVIN JONES
TEL; 44 74599 17715
TRANSFER MANAGER AT HALTEX SECURITY BANK LONDON,UK.

+447459917715 = UK mobile phone

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#235795 by AlanJones Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:50 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I WANT TO KNOW IF THE BANK IN UK HAS CONTACTED YOU. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE WILL UPDATE WITH OUR FILE. WE WILL ALSO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM TODAY TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE CONTACTED YOU.

I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

MRS KIBANI

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235919 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:27 am
ATTENTION XXX,
WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY THAT THEY PAYING BANK THAT THEY HAVE REACHED YOU AND YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO THEM. IT IS GOOD DEVELOPMENT. WHATEVER BE THE COMMUNICATION WITH THEM, YOU NOTIFY ME SO THAT WE WILL UPDATE WITH OUR RECORD.

MRS KIBANI

#236030 by AlanJones Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:40 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM HAPPY FOR THE GOOD NEWS. WHATEVER BE THE DEVELOPMENT, YOU LET ME KNOW. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
MRS KIBANI.

#236128 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:44 am
ATTENTION XXX,
PLEASE I WANT TO PLEAD FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THIS TRANSFER. IF NOT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON, ATLEAST BECAUSE OF KADIA. WE ARE IN CONTACT WITH THE BANK, THEY PROMISED TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER NEXT WEEK.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINIOUS PATIENCE.

MRS KIBANI

#236414 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 am
ATTENTION XXX,

WE WERE IN CONTACT WITH THE MR KELVIN TODAY, HE TOLD US OF THE PROGRESS MADE AND PROMISED THAT THE TRANSFER WILL DONE IN THE COURSE OF THE WEEK. BUT HE INFORMED US THAT OUR BANK SHOULD SECURE A FOREIGN ALLOCATION EXCHANGE CONTROL PIN CODE(F.A.E.C.P.C). BASED ON THAT INFORMATION RECIEVED, WE HAVE APPLIED FOR THE INSTRUMENT. SO ONCE IT IS OUT, WE WILL FOWARD IT TO THEM AND THE TRANSFER WILL BE DONE FROM THERE.

THE NEED FOR THE INSTRUMENT IS FOR THEM TO MEET UP WITH THE INTERNATIONL FUND TRANSFER STARNDARD.

ONCE THE INSTRUMENT IS READY, WE WILL INFORM YOU.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINIOUS PATIENCE.

MRS KIBANI

#236633 by AlanJones Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 pm
ATTENTION XXX,

I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE DELAY. I AM FULLY PERSUADED THAT IT WILL TURN FOR GOOD.
AS REGARDS TO THE INSTRUMENT NEEDED BY THE PAYING BANK, WE ARE EXPECTING IT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL DEBT ARBITRATION APPEAL JURY OF OUR MINISTRY OF JUSTICE. ONCE THEY PROCESS IT AND SEND TO US TOMORROW, WE WILL FOWARD IT TO THEM FOR THEM TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER.

I WILL UPDATE YOU ON ANY DEVELOPMENT BY TOMORROW.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

MRS KIBANI

#236634 by AlanJones Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:31 pm
Attention, XXX
We wish to apologize for the delay in completing the transfer as scheduled. The reason is we needed the initiating bank (BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, ABIDJAN, COTE DIVOIRE) to secure FOREIGN ALLOCATION EXCHANGE CONTROL PIN CODE(F.A.E.C.P.C) from its ministry of justice. Without this instrument we cannot complete the transfer from our bank here.
This instrument will will enhance the transfer of the fund from our bank. The instrument will enable you to access the fund in your account once the transfer is effected. Also it will serve as a bond between our bank and the initiating bank concerning the transfer. Fourthly it will enable this bank to meet up with the new international transfer procedure.

To this end, since we have communicated with them on monday concerning the instrument, once they secure it and send to us, we will complete the transfer.

Thank you for expediting this matter.

yours sincerely
MR KELVIN JONES
TEL; 44 74599 17715
TRANSFER MANAGER AT HALTEX SECURITY BANK LONDON,UK.

#236752 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:27 pm
Attention, XXX
listen carefully,you are not gonna get your money by courier. we are trying to open an account for you in our bank here in the GREAT BRITAIN. we are working on it and following all necessary procedures to make sure we finalize this transaction within a short period of time
we will open an account with your (30 Million US Dollars) with your name and details in our bank and send to you all the necessary information concerning your account which you will be able to use in assessing your bank account online and you will be making transfers online. because of the ongoing money laundering cases in the world today,we can not be able to make direct payments to your bank . that is why we chose this method of payment.

Thanks

Kelvin Jones
[H S B ] UK

#237235 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 am
ATTENTION XXX,
THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HERE HAVE SENT TO US THE FOREIGN ALLOCATION EXCHANGE CONTROL PIN CODE(F.A.E.C.P.C) REQUESTED BY THE PAYING BANK IN UK. AND WE HAVE SAME TIME FOWARDED IT TO THE BANK IN UK. SO HOPEFULLY IN THE CAUSE OF THE WEEK, THE TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLETED BY THE PAYING BANK.

PLEASE UPDATE US OF ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE UK BANK.

THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI

#237471 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:35 am
Attn: XXX

we have recieved all the necessary documents concerning the release of your fund from Banque Atlantique in Abidjan, Cote divoire.
like we have been telling you earlier,you will need to open an account with your name in our bank so that the sum of (3 million USD) will be transfered into your account in our bank but this account needs to be opened with the sum of (3 hundred USD) which is equivelent to (£270 GBP) which is 0.1% of your fund in our bank.you also need to activate this account with the sum of (3 thousand USD) which is equivelent to (£2,750 GBP) which will be paid back into your account immedietely your account has been activated and all necessary login details sent to you which you can start withdrawing your money from.

Thanks
Mr, Kelvin Jones

#240227 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:59 am
Attn XXX ,

I am sure that your keeping silent means that you can not proceed further in this transaction as the last mandate giving to us is this coming week and if nothing happens that means you should forget about the whole transaction as you have not seen reasons with me despite my efforts so far
Thanks
Mr Kelvin Jones

#240324 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:22 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT WITHOUT THE PAYMENT OF THE MONEY, NOTING WORKS. SO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK FOR THE MONEY, BUT I COULD NOT GET IT. SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO HELP, SEND THE MONEY TO THEM. BUT IF YOU CANNOT, JUST FORGET ABOUT IT. I WILL TELL KADIA TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON THAT WILL HELP HER.

THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI