Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240317 by rococo Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:48 pm
Dear Friend,
It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Paraguay (Mr Fernando Alvaro Gomez), Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the London Ministry of Finance (L.M.F) in London UK.
I have decided to compensate you with the sum of £770,000,00. Seven Hundred and Seventy Thousand British Pounds. from my own share of the fund, I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under the advice of my new partner. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your own share or not. Kindly contact my Lawyer, (Barr. ALAN MRUVKA) in London, and do send him your name, phone number and your contact address where you want your money to be sent to you, His e-mail address is: ([email protected])
Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy together, because i really appreciate all your previous effort. At the moment I am very busy here in Asuncion the capital city of Paraguay because of the investment projects which the new partner and I are working on, So feel free to get in touch with my lawyer to send you the Money without any delay.

With My Best Regards,
Cooper
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 15:35:11 -0600
ISP: Microsoft Hosting
Advertisement