Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240056 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:43 am
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA.(UBA)
PLOT 223 TOKPA AVE,COTONOU,
BENIN REPUBLIC.
Tel: +229 66772358

OUR REF: XXX,

I have received your email and its content noted.
I want to inform you that this bank can not guarantee 100 percent delivery
of an important bank tender as the delivery of an ATM visa card with
such value via a norminal post delivery system.

I will hence inform our consulting officer in Germany to make sure that all financial transaction be via bank transfer .

Yours sincerely

Prof.Charles Williams
Director international Affair
UBA Benin Republic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240132 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:13 am
good morning XXX.

here is the bank details.

Ezekiel Achilonu
accout number, 3274162845. bank code. 20050550.
name of the bank. Haspa.

please send the money that we can startprosesing your papers.

thanks; Timo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240344 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 am
My good friend XXX ,

I receive email from bank that it have good progress for all communication with
you and now money arrive to Germany and all are waiting for your correspondence
so that all process for bring money to you can move on.
I need you to confirm this true for me ok.
I wait for this.

Peace within

Abdullah OM Alkhozini

#240701 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:38 pm
My good friend XXX,

I only see to your email yesterday after Ali my translator come to meet with me in the hospital.
I ask Ali to make call to your phone but no answer from you and this worry me a lot.
I now ask Ali to make contact with the prof.Charles in the bank and the prof.Charles say to Ali
that the concultant in Germany say you are not cooperate very well with him.
Prof. say although the consultant english is poor but he know his job.
Prof. also say to me that the consultant ask you to send the payment through western union
but you say this is not good way to send money.
Now prof. say the account the consultant give to you is broker account and that even the bank
use this account to make payment to Germany because it is broker account.
Prof. Charles say to Ali that it is impossible for the account to be false account and if the account
has any problem the consultant will never use it to give to you.
The prof. say i must tell you to follow instruction so that we can get all thing settled.
The prof. say i must tell you that if you can not make the payment to the bank because of whatever
is the case then you send the payment through western union or money gram so that there will be
no waste of time in this issue.
Our investment money arrive Germany since last week and i believe so much in you so this is why
i ask prof. to make sure all thing concerning this transaction is handled in Europe so you can see
for yourself.
I need to know your position now at this point because i will commonly say that in order to stop
all this misconception just follow the consultant instruction and we get done with all things.
I do not want the bank to say to me that it is your fault.
I wait for your immediate reply so that i know what to do.
I do not want my money to be hanging in Germany ok.

Peace within to you .

Abdullah OM Alkhozini

#240832 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:31 pm
IBAN: DE28200505503274162845
BIC: HASPDEHHXXX

AM WAITING PLEASE THANKS: TIMO

#241191 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:36 am
Good morning XXX.

please am still waiting for the money, to start working your papers .

thanks Timo

#241192 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:36 am
My good friend XXX ,

I am not understand the situation of things as i only manage to see my email now.
Ali just arrive to see me at the hospital so i check to my email with his computer.
In fact i must make contact with the bank after sending to you this message.
I am more worried now because Ali make call to your phone many times but no answer
from you why?
I need to know the current situation because this issue is getting out of control if the
matter continue with all this misunderstanding.
I will get back to you once i make contact with the bank ok .

Peace within ,

Abdullah OM Alkhozini

#241370 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 am
Please do the best you can , this week that the money is with us here.

thanks Timo

#241633 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 pm
My good friend XXX ,

I ask Ali to make call to your phone and it ring many times but no pick up from you why?
I am becoming worried about this and i think i should hear all first hand information from you.
Now Ali is go to visit his sick mother in another city so i only depend if i receive email from bank.
I want to know if you and the person in Germany have concluded with all matter .
I wait to hear from you my good friend.

Peace within

Abdullah

#247977 by AlanJones Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:10 am
I believe i have to move on after having wait for your reply for so long.
I just want to confirm this in order to avoid double claim of funding.

best regards

Abdullah

#251060 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 3:25 am
Other Email: [email protected]

My good friend XXX ,

I am happy to inform you that i have been able to
transfer my fund into the account of my new partner in London.
Currently am receiving better treatment in a special hospital and i want
to say that i did not forget your care in trying to assist me before though
it did not work between us .

I appreciate all your efforts especially in keeping our transaction very confidential
considering my status hence i left $850,000 as compensation to you for your previous
efforts .

This amount is deposited with uba atm deposit for assurance that you will not have
problems receiving money from the bank.
You can now contact prof.Charles William who is in charge.
His email is ( [email protected] )

I will try to get to my email to keep in touch with you though i wait for the surgery
any time from now.

best regards to you my good friend.

Abdullah OM Alkhozini