Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240754 by Jack Fendly Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:51 am
From sussan karim Mon Mar 9 10:04:26 2015
X-Apparently-To:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 209.85.192.67
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.192.67 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.192.67]
Authentication-Results: mta1076.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-qg0-f67.google.com) (209.85.192.67)
by mta1076.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:04:26 +0000
Received: by qgea108 with SMTP id a108so6720371qge.1
for <>; Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type
:content-transfer-encoding;
bh=kI1zYVpccOrfuXo3dlLxvkOUvyEGuqUnDp5qhLiJVPY=;
b=WHCmWYY6HjZBQ/3XDJHumYd9SrntuuWXdbZU3tkaXrKV7wmrQPLHCvy3gZM/qaHXmG
L73YEC4AXl0I63/Z4G7qYonL+vZHYQb1ZY4+de6EMje06y+lqcrqDsJFix/S5E75f+Uo
YFYiCFvXaBR/DPnWMlVlFO7qBVVG9jhK1auGjBNl8NCYbHQl8fXnl6MYjPSzLCQlVt+5
K68tGE4Hy4VsZ2S0yXGNicTgGcg9G2hNXNYYKR7nWqmY1D8o1xWU/mddBIgtr6BEP4/T
+Y6yw7cZI58YpHY11Mjrw/XfxLFlcU/V332JnwVI8ML7rCGx+2zsiPIxNNuxC+eQ8bwK
4Q+w==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.135.200 with SMTP id 191mr35425000qhh.25.1425895466452;
Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.98.7 with HTTP; Mon, 9 Mar 2015 03:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 11:04:26 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+SRpD1rJwqPzdANcDLBGAn+Ds9qbCZGgnGzFzu9d+teLzJ48A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am Barrister Mrs. Karim Sussan, and solicitor at law.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Bcc:
Content-Length: 1541

I am Barrister Mrs. Karim Sussan, and solicitor at law.

I have an important message for you concerning the death of my client
who are the same base country relative (Engr. J.P) he left funds
(USD$16.350 Million) he left behind in bank here in my country
(Lome-Togo) which I have been searching for over Six to Seven month to
get late client family relative to inform them about the late
brother’s fund but no way to find them.

Meanwhile the bank want to confiscate the fund base all the fund has
be delayed in the bank and the bank is making solution to confiscate
the fund so that they will place the fund into the Government account,
meanwhile my reason to contact you in this business your name is the
same similar name of my late client, I want us to make this deal with
the bank to transfer the fund in your account.

I made these suggestion because I don’t want the bank to make use of
my late client fund s they said, if you can have the mind with me
believed with me in this transaction business we will succeed in this
deal, to make it simple and understanding of the seriousness in this
deal, after the transaction we will share the total fund with 50/50
as far as the transaction complete.

For the full details, I want you to contact me then I will send you
the information’s. we will proceed with the bank, I am ensuring you
that there will not be risk in this deal I will surely be protect
yours till the end of the transfer.

I await your urgent response Asap.

Regards

Barr. Mrs. Karim Sussan.

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here
Advertisement

#241010 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:49 am
Tel. No.: +22893549658

Thanks for your quick response, I know how surprise this may be to you. It was not by mistake that I contacted you but because you bear the same last name with my late client as a relative to you, and I was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted all possible means to locate any of further relatives or next of kin as non was drawn before his untimely death and the final deadline given by the bank is just few weeks away.

I am the personal attorney to (Engr. J.P), a national of your country, who used to work as a Contractor and have spent most of his life in my country (Lome-Togo)here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 30TH of April 2010, my client, his wife and their only son were involved by poison as the doctor’s reported. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my late clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any Member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at (US$16.350 million) left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the management of the Finance/house.

You see, next of kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased, nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up, or in formally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary be Him/her business partner, relation, Kalogeros, or friends or well wishers, therefore by virtue of the above stated, you can stand in as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same surname.

From the previous mail I sent to you, I stated that the late (Engr. J.P), died in the ill fated by poison with his family. My late client once told me about how his family relatives whom were scattered during the second world war during which he travelled from your country to south Africa then as a young man with his father from where they later came to Kenya before he finally came down to settle here in Lome-Togo.

Bear in mind as I earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client who will be entitled to the fund, it will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share it among themselves. To avert this negative development, hence I contacted you for this claim.

I have worked very hard all these years and will not just sit by and watch the money disappear like a thin wind. I am in possession of his death certificate which the hospital authority issued to me when he was confirmed dead. This information's/documents makes it easy for us to claim this fund without any hitch. I will send you a copy of the document next week. Other remaining information's/documents will be forwarded to you in due course.

The first and most important step to take at this point is to send an application to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary to the late (Engr. J.P), to demand for the release/ transfer of this fund to your bank account since we have only few weeks away from the final deadline given by the bank for the legal next of kin to forward an application to the bank. Conclusively I will send to you all other details and documents immediately you confirm back your willingness and assistance toward this claim.

I want to assure you this transaction is 100% legal. All documents will be authenticated in your name and favour as the next of kin. Since I am an attorney I shall ensure every legal step is taken to ensure there is know breach of law, you don't have to go any court since am here to stand on your behalf and make sure the fund is been transfer into your bank account in your country. I will be representing you locally, and I know how the system works here in (Lome-Togo ) .

I will need this information's from you below to enable me prepare an application letter of claim and forward to the bank on your behalf and send the copy to you, that will commence officially and legally your inheritance claim, Note on your immediate response I will forward to you all legal information's and the death certificate which you will use in contacting the bank on this claim as the legal next of kin to your deceased uncle that deposited this fund before his death.

FIRST NAME.............................
LAST NAME..............................
DATE OF BIRTH..........................
PLACE OF BIRTH.........................
NATIONALITY............................
ADDRESS................................
OCCUPATION.............................
BENEFICIARY'S NAME.....................
SEX....................................
FAX NUMBER...........................
PHONE..................................
PRIVATE EMAIL..........................
COPY OF PASSPORT………………

Upon the receipt of this information's I will immediately prepare the application letter on your behalf which you will forward to the bank for this claim to commence officially and legally. here is my no +22893549658 I trying to get you on phone call but the net work is bad. You can call me if you can get me. Try and fill the information as stated them I will go with it to the bank to submit them your detail's for them to proceed.

I await your urgent response Asap.

Regards

Mrs. Karim Sussan.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241395 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:19 am
Compliment of the day, I believed that we can archive this fund if you can work together with me a long with the bank where the late client deposited the USD$16.350,000,00, I have discussed with the bank about our arrangement to transfer this said fund into the account of late brother’s family member.

But the way you delaying on this transaction is getting me tired and confused, this is why I am still writing this third mails to you to inform you my worrieness and my feeling in this transaction, the bank is trying to claim the fund by confiscate it into a Government account, and I don’t want to witness this happen.

So, I will urge you to get back to me in order to process with the bank to empower them transfer us this fund, meanwhile your name and the late client name is the same and also the similar username this is why I contacted you in this transaction.

I am applying with the bank how the fund will been transfer soonest, I need your support by putting co-operation with me. If you want us to archive this fund I want you to fill the form with your information as I stated on my second mail to you and send it back to me so that I will go to the bank to submit it for the to be process the transfer arrangement.

I am waiting for your immediate response.

Sincerely.
Mrs. Karim Sussan.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242119 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:36 am
HELLO MY DEAR PARNER,

I WANT TO KNOW IF WE CAN COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION AS WE AGREED? IT IS NOT CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU REFUSED TO RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU.

WHAT IS YOUR MIND? I AM READY FOR US TO TRANSFER THIS FUND WITH THE BANK YOU ARE THE PERSON I WANT TO HEAR FROM THEN I WILL KNOW HOW I WILL TALK TO THE BANK.

LET ME KNOW WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION IN THIS TRANSACTION.

I AM SERIOUS.

YOURS SINCERELY.
SUSSAN KARIM.

#243039 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 am
Good Day Sir,

This is my last mail with you concerned the transaction we have together, I want to know if we can move the transaction or not?

I have waiting for your response to know what will be the next of our communication for further more details with the bank but you are not response my mails.

I want you to simple tell me if you are not with me or not, because I have all discussion with the bank and of which the bank is waiting for our immediate transfer, you are the person that have to move in with the bank then I will also here to know the next of level in transferring the fund into your account.

I am very sorry that I have keep on messaging you, but you may don’t understand my point need in this transaction, can you kindly get back to me for us to complete this transaction? I need this fund be transfer in your account for the purpose of need.

I am waiting for your quick reply.

Yours sincerely.
Mrs. Sussan Karim.

#243194 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:43 am
Good Day Sir,

I want to send you the Agreement deposit Bond and with the bank deposit Certificate which my late client made with the bank during of the depositor funds if you can deal with me in this transaction.

I want you to know that I want us to work together to claim this fund by contacting bank on behalf of the transaction.

I can’t hide you anything in this transaction meanwhile we are one and together in this transaction.

In my point need of your assistance in this transaction, is that your name is the same similar with my late client name.

And the fund has be delayed in the bank and the bank wanted to confiscate the fund into a Government account of which they gave me a few months to look for the late client Family member or the fund will be confiscate to the Government account.

So I will urge you to leave everything you are doing and let us face this transaction with the bank so that in the last the fund will be our archive. The $16.350,000,00 is not a just small money if we can succeed from this we will glad and happy and also we are doing this transaction base trust and no betray.

I will like you to send me your information’s about yourself then I will go to the bank to submit it for them to start with the legal transaction.

I am waiting for your immediate response.

Yours sincerely.
Mrs. Karim Sussan.

#243784 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:34 pm
CAN WE PROCEED THE TRANSACTION TOGETHER AS ONE?

MRS. KARIM SUSSAN