Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231014 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:14 am
MY DEAR, I CAN SEE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE RESPECT TO YOUR FATHER. PLEASE I DID NOT OFFENDED YOU BY ACCEPT YOUR GIFT IN MY OFFICE? PLEASE ENOUGT OF THIS INSULT? STOP IT BEFORE I CASE YOU AND NOBODY IN THIS EARTH WILL RELEASE YOU FROM IT?

LISTING, IF YOU NEED YOUR CHECK PLEASE COME TO MY OFFICE OR YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEYGRAM TRANFER OR WESTERN UNION?

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION PLEASE STOP CONTACTING ME?

BYE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#243368 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:07 am
Attention XXX,

This is to inform you that this bank did not keep silent, we are still look for away to transfer your fund to you, because your partner is very worried about the funds,

Now I have made this new arrangement in order to avoid further delay in sending the fund to you. Now I decided to transfer the $3.5 Million USD, directly to you through western union money transfer which I know that will be the easiest way to receive the payment without any stress or delay. Though there are many other medium of sending out money, draft, parcel, here, but I think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way, that is the reason why I chose the western union money transfer, because went to the western union office about the transfer of the $3.5 Million USD, to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment: They told me that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 usd per day until they finish sending the $3.5 Million USD, to you. The minister trust funds of Cote d’Ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($3.5 Million USD,) payment by western union, According to them.

The only fee you have to send them is €89 Euros, which is their transfer fee. The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union payment office on this email :
([email protected])

kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western Union and send him the fee of €89 Euros immediately to enable them start sending your $3.5 Million USD, now.

Contact person: Mr. Kelvin Anthony,
Western union department
Financial Bank Cote d'Ivoire,
E-mail: [email protected]

The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrator payments need these details from you to process your payment:

Receiver name---------------
Country---------------------
City------------------------
Tel-------------------------
Test question---------------
Answer----------------------
Comply now because as soon as you send this required details with their transfer fee of €89 Euros, to Mr. Kelvin Anthony he will start sending your payment by western union immediately.

Regards,
Dr. Charles Kofi.
Tell:+22555690505

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243497 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:57 am
Attention XXX,

Ok your email is well received you are well come, kindly contact the western union and direct them on how you want to receive your fund without problem,

Thanks
Dr. Charles Kofi.

#243876 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:18 am
Thank you for your email, Meanwhile, we are writing to let you know that all the arrangement have been made on the fund will be deliver to your address with the help of our diplomatic,

Note: by monday i will inform you time and the day our diplomat will move to your country with the consignment,

Thanks for yyour understand,
Dr. Charles Kofi.

#244165 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:01 am
Please this is the only information we have here with your banking information,

Name: XXX
Address: XXX
Phone: XXX

Kindly help us and re- confirm your information with your direct telephone number and country code,

Note your respond is needed as soon as possible,

Thanks for your cooperation,

Dr. Charles Kofi.

#244327 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:44 am
Attention XXX,

Delivery notification to beneficiary XXX, the Bank of Africa, wishes to inform you that your consignment trunk box has move to your address (XXX ) this morning by 7:45 am in our time here,

Meanwhile, you are advise to put on your telephone and wait for the arrival of our diplomat to your country for the claim of your consignment trunk box from him, note: our diplomat is a stranger over there in your country, please kindly follow his instruction to enable him deliver the consignment trunk box to your home address in XXX,

Note: there will be an airport charge that must be paid to clear your consignment out from the custom Authorities in your country so we do not know the exactly amount but our diplomat will inform you as soon as he arrived in your country,

Again our diplomat have transit to Holland to deliver one consignment to the owner before come to your country XXX, Please he will contact you through telephone or email so prepare and wait for him,

Thanks for your cooperation with this Bank,
Dr. Charles Kofi

#244501 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:09 am
After all my explanation this is all you have to say? It is sad. Have you called him on phone to discuss with him since he arrived Amsterdam? Or is he the only one calling you? Why don't you call him and discuss with him for solution.

How would you know him? Do you know all the diplomats all over the world? If we knew that you have a bad behaviour we wouldn't have moved the box. Help him clear the box from the airport then you will see and know him more. I don't know what is wrong with you.

#244502 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:09 am
Listing; i don't like the way you are doing thing, now my advise to you is go to Amsterdam and meet with him, please do that it will be good, just use train go there and see him face to face, that is all,

#245229 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:18 am
Attention XXX,

This bank wish to inform you that we are going to send the representative that will come and deliver the consignment to you in your country, by tomorrow he is move down to Holland with the fee to release the consignment trunk box and deliver it to your country,

Please bear it in mind that any expenses that will occur in your country will be pay by you,

Thanks for your cooperation,
Dr. Charles Kofi.

#255380 by AlanJones Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 pm
Attention XXX,

I want to inform you about my success in transferring your money into an ATM master card to curtail the risk of carrying huge amount of money around. The total amount has been coded into ATM master card; please contact the ATM payment department for more instruction on how to make use of the ATM card to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the globe.

Meanwhile, I did it in other to help you, Now you can contact the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT of bank of Africa, on this email ([email protected] ) they will send you the sum of Four Million Five Hundred United State Dollars ($4.500, 000.00) That belong to your sick partner.

Note; your partner is not happy that you have not receive fund since she travel for suegery operation to france. This CARD center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the world, the maximum withdrawal is Ten Thousand United State Dollars per day. Feel free to get in touch with the ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT and give them direction on where to send the ATM card to you, the only thing they will request from you is the activation fee of €150, Euros, so contact them right away, good luck.

Do not hesitate to contact the ATM payment department center and also re-confirm the following information to them as listed below:

1. Full Name........................
2. Current Address..................
3. Phone Number.....................
4. A Copy of your identity..........
5. Your Nationality.................

Forward the above information to Dr. Jim Mark, the head department officer of ATM payment center
Email :([email protected])

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card so that we can close your file here in our bank
. So contact the ATM center with out delay, they will give you more details of the ATM service.

Finally, be informed that I left instructions to the DEPARTMENT to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, so feel free to get in touch with the DEPARTMENT and they will send the CARD to you with out any delay.

Best Regards,
Dr. Charles Koffi.

#284378 by AlanJones Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 am

Attention XXX,

This bank wish to inform you to reconfirm yyour banking information for the immediate transfer of your fund to your provided bank account in your country, Remember your direct telephone number is needed,

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,
Dr. Charles Koffi.

Please reconfirm your banking account to us by monday morning your fund will be transferred to your bank account,