Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243525 by Tim Atem Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:43 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.202.85.189
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.202.108.3 with SMTP id h3csp252510oic;
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.67.10.47 with SMTP id dx15mr30085271pad.139.1427405922651;
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web101418.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (web101418.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.150.49])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id ta8si11165pac.175.2015.03.26.14.38.40
for <<snipped>>;
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 183.79.150.49 as permitted sender) client-ip=183.79.150.49;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 183.79.150.49 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: (qmail 39050 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Mar 2015 21:38:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature:<snipped>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: from [41.202.85.189] by web101418.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Fri, 27 Mar 2015 06:38:39 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_63
X-YMail-JAS: <snipped>
References:
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 06:38:39 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Naffi Mohamed <[email protected]>
Subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAR
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Good Day my Dear,

How are you? hope you are fine? I am very sorry to contact you through Email, it is because of the urgency required, I am Miss Naffi Mohamed. I am an orphan, My father was a businessman in mining operations, He was assassinated last January by the rebels following the political uprising in my country. Before his death he deposited the sum of $4.5M which he kept for the importation of processing and industrial machine.

Since the death of my father, my uncle has claim all what my late father has, he is so wicked, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father properties that he has seized and claimed in future, but he never knew about the deposit, my mother died when i was ten years old. Right now i am the only one that know all about this deposit.

Please this fund is my only hope of survival now in this world, I want you to do me a fevour to receive this funds to a safe place in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production, and I want you to take it as a personal task to assist an orphan like me. This is my reason for writing you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.

Miss Naffi Mohamed

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#243783 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:30 pm
From: nafi mohamed - [email protected] in reply to a response to the above mail

Dear uncle ,

Thank you so much for your response to my mail, may God bless you and your family, Uncle as i informed you in my first mail, My name is Naffi Mohamed and I am 24 years old, uncle i will call on the phone later in the day.

Uncle i don't have any one to run to here in this country, my life is in danger here, my evil uncle wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father's properties that he has siezed in future, even right now i am in hiding here, I thank God because he does not know about this deposit, pls you have to open up your mind and help me, and accept me as part of your family, this $4.5 million in that box is all i have now in this world, this is my future and everything, my life is not safe here.

My Late father kept this money in a sealed trunk box and deposited it with a security company here in Abidjan, Cote Ivoire, and the security company does not know that the content of the trunk box is money, my late father never wanted them to know that it contains money for security reasons, he informed the security company that the box contains family valuables items, so he deposited it as family valuables, This transaction is 100% risk free and legal, pls open up your mind and help me faithfully.

My late father also left an instruction with the security company which states that i the only child must come with his foreign business partner for the release of the box if eventually he did not come for the claim himself.

I have suffered a lots of humiliation from my immediate uncle, he want to inherit everything my late father acquired, as a respect to the long aged inheritance tradition here in Africa. which states that If a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared amongst his immediate brothers and family. Even if the man has two or three daughters, nobody wants to know as long as there is no male child among them.

I have gone to the security company and showed them the document of the deposit that my late father left down with me before his death and they confirmed it that the box is there with them, they also showed me the instruction lead down by my late father which states that if eventually he did not come for the claim and release of the box himself that i his daughter must come together with his foreign business partner before the box should be released.

Uncle, I want you to help me act as my late father foreign business partner that is to come with me for the release of the box, i also want you to help me invest this 4.5 million USA dollars in the box on a very good investment there in your country, i have already map out 20% of the total money for you , all i need is your faithfulness.

I want the security company to release and ship the box to you so that i will arrange and come over to you immediately i confirm from you that you have receive the box there in your country. On hearing from you, i will forward you the full contact of the security company so that you can contact them as my late father business partner and ask for the release and the shipment of the box to you, it is urgent. i have attached my pictures for you to see in this mail, please try and send me your picture and your phone number, it is urgent pls, i am waiting to hear from you.

Yours Naffi

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243892 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 am
Tel. No.: +22544068555

Dear Uncle,

I called you yesterday and left a massage for you but am suprise that you did not hear my massage that i left, i am so scared of using a phone here because of my evil uncle, he is looking for me all over the country, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father properties and whealth that he has seized in future, this is why i don't want to use a phone now, i am in hiding here, i am living with a girl friend at their family house, if you want to call me you can call my friend father phone number, if he is at home he will pass the phone to me and we shall speak, when you call tell the father of my friend that you want to speak with miss Naffi, this is his number +225 44 06 85 55

Pls it is urgent uncle, delay is very dangerous for me here, today is saturday so my friend father is always at home, so if you call this number now you will get me, i am eagerly waiting to hear from you uncle.

Yours Naffi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244010 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:20 pm
Dear Uncle,

I have been waiting to hear from you but no response from you yet, hope you are ok, i gave you my friends father telephone number for you to call and request that you want to speak with miss Naffi but till now, you have not call yet, uncle pls it is urgent, i have tried to call you several times but your line is on answering matchine, pls uncle delay is very dangerous for me here, pls it is urgent, i am eagerly waiting to hear from you.

Yours Naffi

#244345 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:09 am
Dear uncle

I have not heard from you why ? pls it is urgent.

I have also attached the picture of the $4.5 inside the box there with the security company now for you to see and know what i am telling you, due to my late father did not tell the security company that the box contains money, that is why he snap and kept this picture for future reference and for security reasons, pls Uncle is it urgent, my life is not safe here, i will arrange and come and join you there as soon as i confirm from you that you have recieve the box there in your country, i am eagerly waiting to hear from you .

Yours Naffi