Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244025 by Tim Atem Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:45 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 201.244.9.209
Originating ISP: Etb
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Colombia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.202.108.3 with SMTP id h3csp1004631oic;
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:16:54 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.34.210 with SMTP id i201mr45269287ioi.1.1427671014315;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from s7a1.psmtp.viperhost.com (s7a1.pmail.viperhost.com. [208.92.222.21])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id up3si7565252icb.4.2015.03.29.16.16.50;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.92.222.21 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.92.222.21;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.92.222.21 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=prvs=15305e3373=lhatfield@hat ... ioninc.com
Received: from synapsehsjc.SANJOSE.local by s7a1.pmail.viperhost.com (MDaemon PRO v10.1.2)
with ESMTP id md50013811750.msg;
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:01:43 -0400
X-Spam-Processed: s7a1.pmail.viperhost.com, Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:01:43 -0400
(not processed: spam filter heuristic analysis disabled)
X-MDHeloLookup-Result: hardfail smtp.helo=synapsehsjc.SANJOSE.local (does not exist) (s7a1.pmail.viperhost.com)
X-Authenticated-Sender: [email protected]
X-MDRemoteIP: 201.244.9.209
X-Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: >>Re: Hello
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:01:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

I'm serving with the US military in Afghanistan. I have some funds I want to move out of Afghanistan, i need your kind assistance, kindly respond for more details.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#244191 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:40 am

Thanks for the details. Please note that, am a soldier and we are not allowed to own a phone in the battle field.

I will send you details on why i contacted you and then we can discuss further.

Kindly acknowledge my subsequent mail.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244193 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:40 am
Let me start by introducing my self, my name is Sgt. Wesley Parker,a US soldier in Kabul, Afghanistan,on a peace keeping mission.

My troop found a huge sum of money in containers. The money had been hidden behind the false wall of a house searched by my troop. It is thought the stash cash could have been left by fleeing Al-Qaeda leaders, We declared the funds, but agreed to keep some, I was able to secure $10 million U.S Dollars which I have with me.

I need a trust worthy person I can entrust this funds, till I get back. My wife would have taken responsibility of this package but I lost her to Cancer about three years ago. I want to have a very peaceful retirement, maybe get married again.I would reward you with 30% for your assistance and confidentiality between us. I have package the boxes believing i would leave by January as promised by Mr. President (Barrack Obama), before I was chosen by my commanding officer to remain and assist the Afghan forces.

If you are willing to help me, I will make the necessary arrangements to get the boxes delivered to you through a UN diplomat.

A UN shuttle flight departs from Afghanistan airport once in a week to United States etc. The boxes would be delivered to you by the diplomat, so I would need your almost trust and understanding.

I want you to understand that, this transaction is a gilt-edge transaction. So you don’t have anything to be scared of. I have made all the necessary arrangement on how the boxes will be delivered to you at your provided delivery address, All I want from you is the maximum corporation and prayers for me out here.

Since we enjoy diplomatic Immunity, the consignment will not be subject to rigorous screening. I will provide you with the name of the diplomat in charge of delivery and I will also give to him your contact information that you shall be providing me to enable him contact you/deliver the boxes.

I will like you to confirm to me your full contact details as:
Your full names:
Contact address:
Contact telephone:
As well as your present occupation:

This will enable me courier the boxes to you.

My confidence and trust in you should not be betrayed. I have put a lot on the line here and God shall see us through.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance, I awaits your response ASAP.
God bless you, God bless America! Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards.
Sgt. Wesley Parker.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.