Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224714 by soldierfortune Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:03 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Evelyn Kami, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (dr. Gibson U. Kami) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Evelyn is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Gideon Dampa) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Evelyn would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $2.370 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria, Nigeria, Lagos

Site: waydate
Username: skampana
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1990 September 20
Ethnicity: Mixed

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-04-09 19:16:40

Nice to meet you, please my name is Evelyn kami and i will like to have a good relationship with you. please write to me here ([email protected]) so that i can give you my picture for more identification. (please don't write to me here on facebook) contact me only in my mailbox.

your new friend,
Evelyn.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:23:27 +0000
Subject: i will like to know more about you

Nice to hear back from you,

How was your night over there in your country and the day, i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Evelyn Kampana, i am (23 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country, My late father DR. GIBSON U. kami. was the managing director of kami FOUNDATIONS (Ltd) in MONROVIA (the capital city of LIBERIA, my country) before the rebels attacked our house.

I was lucky that day the incident took place, i was in the school because we were writing our first semester examination, and it was when i came back from school, i met corpses of almost every member of my family in blood, so i screened and ran out of the house, heading to unknown destination, before the International Red Cross came across me in the bush and rescued me and later on, i was taken to Senegal, Where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you,

I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest

Your new friend Evely

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:49:33 +0000
Subject: Darling please, I need your help

Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How are you feeling, hope fine?, Mine is not OK because of my present condition here in the camp. In this camp, we are like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because of all my family, being massacred in cool blood, the only person i have now is (Rev. Mark) who is the pastor of a small Church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women. My Tel number is (+221-77 342 730) I want to go back to my studies but not here neither my country because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, (it's a secret), i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank, because when my father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in EUROPE which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7 (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about the money is the Pastor because he is like a father to me, BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you, I like honest and understanding people, trustful and people of vision, optimistic and hardworking. My favorite language is English because it is my country's general language, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, we need to hear each others voice to improve this relationship.

God really knows why he connected both of us. please all i needed is how you can help me to transfer that money to your account before i will come down to meet with you. but if you can help me to come down first to meet with you in your country and when we will be together, then we can process the transfer of my late father's money to your account, i will still appreciate it.

Have a nice day,you may ask how can i trust you so quick? remember that love is all about trust and even before i contacted you i had a dream about you and every of of my dreams comes true. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Evelyn.

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:30:01 +0000
Subject: Darling please, contact this bank today for the transfer.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dear,

I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me. its now left for you and God who directed you to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are person I am going to depend and trust for my life.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money, i told you that the reverend do not know that i have those two documents here with me and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you, that is why I am giving you all this information’s and believed that you will never betray me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and I in any business of your choice. In this regard I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC.
([email protected])
Telephone number +447968899232
Fax number +448447743676
my late father's account number in the bank is 17036898.

Contact them now on how to transfer the money deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage such amount.

As I told you before, this camp is just like prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that account for me to prepare my traveling documents and meets with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours Sincerely,
Evelyn

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:08:49 +0000
Subject: BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC

BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC
1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
11/6/0014
LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC,

For Your Kind Attention,

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we received today from you, Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Evelyn Kampana, who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he deposited with us before his death.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of fund deposit certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank during the fund placement.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hrs from when we receive the above named documents. We promise to give our customers the best services.

Should you have any question(s) please contact the foreign transfer department office through this e mail address ([email protected]) or their office number thus +447968899232 for more clarifications and directives.

Foreign/Transfer Department,
Barclays Head Office,
London

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:06:19 +0000
Subject: Darling please contact this lawyer immediately for the document

My Dearest,

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Listen,before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told any body about this money (since my parent's are dead)

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to
tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund deposit certificate (which i will send to the bank after the preparation of the other two documents) and the death certificate, (which i will also send to the bank). I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court
here in Dakar Senegal.I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your
contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in Barclays Bank Of London PLC to your account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Gideon Dampa
E mail address; ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
His Telephone Number is (+221 773427297)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. I will be waiting for you soonest. A big hug for you,and kissssss!!!!!!!.

From my deepest heart,
Yours Evelyn,

Received: from [41.190.3.248]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 06:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My findings from the high court.

Hello Sir

Sequel to your mail to my noble law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner to enable you act on her behalf for the transfer of her money from A Bank in Europe, to your account in your country or elsewhere. Prior to my inquiries from the girl which she confirmed, i have made a necessary findings from the high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand by your partner that there are four (4) documents required by the bank before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father and A copy of His Fund deposit certificate which is already with your partner here. It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries,it will cost the sum of $770 for authentication of the power of attorney, $450 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $520 for notary stamping at the notary office and my consultation & legal processing fee of $620. Total of (2,370 US$) two thousand three hundred and seventy United states Dollar only to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TO MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

BAR (DR) GIDEON DAMPA (ESQUIRE)
35 GUYE CLOSE,UNITE 8 POLICE PARCEL
DAKAR, SENEGAL. +221 77 3427297

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TOMORROW, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS OR BEFORE THEN).

NOTE; WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES (AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE UNITED NATION DEMANDS), FOR A HUGE TRANSFER.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:25:12 +0000
Subject: I just came back from church now and read this painful mail.

My dearest, it pains my heart so much reading this your mail because i never think that you are having doubt concerning my issue, Really i have decided to spend the rest of my life with you but if you are not yet convinced that is God that sent me to contact you for a purpose, then you can stop the help but if you really want to know why God has directed me to contact you, just wipe out your fear and send the money to the lawyer so that we can have those documents and send to the bank and in two or three days, you will confirm the truth in the bank account that you will send to the bank for the transfer.

What is the different between kampana and kami? that i wrote to you Evelyn kampana is never a crime because kampana is my ground father and i never comitt any crime to bear such name, The name of my own father is Dr Gibson U Kami which i have explained all this things in my previous mail to you. all the documents concerning me even when i am in the school bears Evelyn kami because that is my name, that i wrote to you kampana is just that i like to answer that in remembrance of my late grand father because i have so much love for him.

Since you have been contacting me, is this not my email ID? ([email protected]) my dear how all an you say that i am confusing you? is it because of the money requested for preparation of those documents that brought about all this doubt? baby please i am a very sincere girl no matter my present predicaments, here is the attachment of my refugee ID as Evelyn Kami,

your princess Evelyn.
Last edited by soldierfortune on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#224784 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 pm
The fake Barclays Bank domain onlinebarclays-bank.co.uk has been reported for fraud.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227571 by soldierfortune Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:09 am
https://secure.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008205139

Site: Tagged
Username: Eva K

Eva K says:

Nice to meet you, please my name is Evelyn Kami and i will like to have a good relationship with you, please write to me here ([email protected]) so that i can give you my picture for more identification. (please don't write to me here on site) contact me only in my mailbox, your new friend, Evelyn.
#244474 by rococo Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:59 pm
Tagged /
Evelyn K

Hi dear. I love your profile here and i will like us to be friend, please send me an e-mail direct to my email box here so that i can send you my more pictures and also tell you more about me. this is my e-mail
([email protected]) your new friend Evelyn I wait for mail OK.

also documented here:-
http://419.bittenus.com/14/6/Evelyn-Kampana.html