Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246692 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +97474059465

Greetings from the golf region,

Im an Investor. We Invest and partner with good business outfit with good business record across the globe. We Invest with over $35 Million UDS and at the same time share the profit according to any stipulated agreement made by both parties. If you are Interested in partnering with our firm, get back to me as soon as possible so we can proceed with the Joint Venture
modalities.

Mr. Talal Al Zain
PineBridge Investments
Web site: www.pinebridge.com
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246693 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:10 am

Greetings
Thank you for your response . Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. Pine Bridge holding company is attracting, developing and empowering talented individuals,drawn together by a unique culture, based on respect, openness and excellence Value Creation in Strategic Assets.

But first of all, we have procedures and modalities we must have to follow to make this transaction a successful one.

Upon signing of our Contract documents, we will let manage and solely control the entire investments in an equity profit sharing ratio of 50/50, 50% for my company while 50% will be for you regardless of the investment titles.

I am giving you a detailed insight to enable you understand our aims and objectives as our major source of concern is not the profitability of the proposed investment transaction but rather the stability of the joint partnership.

I am interested in a win-win situation to this end, I will like to make the investment with you directly, thus my priority here is the security of my investment fund because I'm counting in your knowledge. However, we shall make arrangement for a possible business meeting between you and my associates in Qatar for Familiarization and subsequent mobilization,try and get a new passport to enable you meet my associates for smooth business understandings.

I will appreciate if you can draft a workable business plan/proposal or an executive summary based on this proposed investment for a brief study with my financial adviser.
Now contact Barr Alam Mahbubul my financial adviser for further procedure and modalities regarding to this proposed transaction and please send your personal details as stated below to Barr Alam Mahbubul when contacting him to enable him draft the contract agreement which will be sent to you for your review to enable you understand our funding terms and conditions

Full Name:
Occupation/Company:
Tel:
Business Name:
Business Address:
Investment Sum:

You can contact him via email:
Barr. Pascal Simon
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +97474059465

Allah Bless

Talal Al Zain

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247580 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:01 am
Change in the details of the Barrister

Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +97474059465

Greetings ,
Thank you for your response . Permit me to inform you of my
desire of going into business relationship with you after going through
your brief profile in my Agents office.

PineBridge is attracting, developing and empowering talented individuals,
drawn together by a unique culture, based on respect, openness and excellence
Value Creation in Strategic Assets.

Upon signing of our Contract documents, we will let manage and solely control the entire
investments in an equity profit sharing ratio of 50/50, 50% for my group while 50% will be
for you regardless of the investment titles. We invest with over $ 35, Million USD
and at the same time, share the net profit according to any stipulated agreement made
by both parties .

I am giving you a detailed insight to enable you understand our aims and objectives as our
major source of concern is not the profitability of the proposed investment transaction but rather
the stability of the joint partnership.

I am interested in a win-win situation to this end, I will like to make the investment
with you directly, thus my priority here is the security of my investment fund because
I'm counting in your knowledge.

Upon acceptance of this offer, we shall make arrangement for a possible business meeting between
you and my associates in Qatar for Familiarization and subsequent mobilization.

I will appreciate if you can draft a workable business plan/proposal or an
executive summary based on this proposed investment for a brief study with
my financial adviser.

Now contact Barr Alam Mahbubul my financial advisor for further procedure and modalities regarding
to this proposed transaction and please provide me with your personal details
as it is stated below and also send it to Barr Alam Mahbubul when contacting him to enable the drafting
of the working contract agreement which will be sent to you for your review to enable you understand
our funding terms and conditions

You can contact him via email:

Barr. Alam Mahbubul
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +97474059465

Your details as follows:

Full Name:
Occupation/Company:
Tel:
Business Name:
Business Address:
Investment Sum:

Allah Bless

Talal Al Zain