Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247287 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:52 pm
Subject: URGENT REPLY

Dear,

My name is Sgt. Desmond Joe, a United State Military officer and I work in an isolated environment where I cannot make or receive a calls due to the nature of my job and for security reason. It happen for me to meet one of my fellow Soldier inside the building during our battle here in Afghanistan, who introduce me and my partner to this building where we discover boxes that contained a huge amount of money, and we did successful move the fund out of the city, ($120 million US dollars) in total, but $20 million US Dollars happens to be my share, which I needed someone now to help me receive this fund with trust till I complete my job here in Afghanistan.

Though I was able to move my own share of the fund out of Afghanistan with the help of a delivery agent as family valuable items. I demand an urgent response to this message if you are interested, for me to give you the delivery agent contact information, so that you will contact him immediately for him to deliver the funds (US$20 Million) to you, through diplomatic means because I do not know when I will be leaving Afghanistan. And after you receive the money, I will allow you to go with 40% of the money, while you will help me invest my 60% in a lucrative business until I join you over there.

Thank you so much for your understanding and I wait for your urgent feed back so that I will give you the contact details of the delivery agent, for you to call him and arrange on how the money will be delivered to you. Reply me through my private email address: [email protected]

Best regards,
Sgt. Desmond Joe
Private E-mail: [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement