Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245935 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +85593374655

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. H.E. Mey Vann and a personal Accountant/Executive board of Directors with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).
it is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005.His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives..{More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... nd_tsunami}

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile company owner,business man,a miner at Kruger mining company here in Cambodia.he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia,China,Taiwan,Japan,Indonesia,Pakistan,Vietnam all in Asia,before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $23,340,00.00 {Twenty Three Million,Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United State Dollars} I want to present you as a beneficiary,I will use my position and influence in our bank to make the release of this money to you for us to share.If i wait for days and i do not hear from you,I shall look for another person.

Kindly get back to me for more details

Yours sincerely
Mr. H.E. Mey Vann
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245936 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 am

Dear XXX ,

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family is involved in tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Base on this incident Mr. Edward La Vu start sick for years and develop heart problem and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money been his personal accountant.

After years of the fund here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulate to send this money to government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

To indicate your seriousness, you should urgently send me the below demands with A copy of your ID, if you truly serious for this transaction.
Example:

Full name: .............................. .......
Residential .............................. ......
Personal mobile number: ..........................
Profession .............................. ........
Marriage status: .............................. ..

Those information is highly needed for self-assurance and you have to promise that you will not betray me because the money involve will be transferred into your

account before coming to your country for disbursement according to the sharing ratios stated above. Sorry for my long letter, but it is my duty to explain things to your better understand. I am waiting for your reply.

You are free to reach me through this private cell phone any time. +855.9337.4655
Best Regards,

Best Regards
Mr. H.E. Mey Vann
Executive Director
Phnom Penh

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246175 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:51 am
Dear XXX ,

Thanks for your mail. Please can you send me your number so that i will call you.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mr. Mey Vann

#246176 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:51 am
Dear XXX ,

Thanks for your mail.
I have seen your number and i call you is on voice mail and i drop message. My number is going through, Please call me.
Meanwhile i will like to have the below information from you so that i will be able to complete the process here in the bank and file your name officially as the relative net of kin.

I am waiting to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mr. Mey Vann

#247961 by AlanJones Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:36 am
New email address [email protected]
Tel. No.: +85593374655

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family is involved in tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Base on this incident Mr. Edward Grainger start sick for years and develop heart problem and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money been his personal accountant.

After years of the fund here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulate to send this money to government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

To indicate your seriousness, you should urgently send me the below demands with A copy of your ID, if you truly serious for this transaction.
Example:

Those information is highly needed for self-assurance and you have to promise that you will not betray me because the money involve will be transferred into your

account before coming to your country for disbursement according to the sharing ratios stated above. Sorry for my long letter, but it is my duty to explain things to your better understand. I am waiting for your reply.

You are free to reach me through this private cell phone any time. +855.9337.4655
Best Regards,

Best Regards
H.E. Mey Vann
Executive Director
Phnom Penh.