Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248137 by AlanJones Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:30 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +442033898490 & +442033183572

Hello,

How are you? Did you receive my last email? If not then check the attached JPEG document to review.

Please, acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Mr. Tutu Agyare

Tel: +44-203-389-8490

Attachment

OCR'd transcript of the attachment

Tullow Oil plc
9 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road
London W4 5XT - United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0) 203 389 8490
Fax: +44(0) 203 318 3572

A BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

Dear Friend,
I am writing to propose a business partnership on crude oil sales under the umbrella of Tullow Oil PLC here in the United Kingdom. I was a Non-Executive Director for Tullow Oil PLC, appointed in 2010 and I have a proposal for you. I have a project I am working on and am seeking a partner that I can Trust, someone who's reliable, business minded for this partnership. This project is highly productive in terms of the monthly commission you and I stand to make. When am talking about highly productive am talking about a business venture that would change lives and there's nothing illegal about my proposal. So if you permit me; I'll explain so you can have an idea of what this partnership entails.

MY PROPOSAL:

I need a "Front man" to operate an existing license and this is where you come in as “A Partner”. The existing crude oil lifting license belongs to a client of our company Tullow Oil PLC; Mr. Roman Miroslav, the President / CEO and sole owner of the company of his company in Russia. Unfortunately, Mr. Roman Miroslav cannot be active in business at this present moment due to serious illness “Partial Stroke” and he has asked and given me the go ahead to seek a partner to assist me in my quest for this project by using the said crude oil lifting license on his behalf. My proposal is perfectly 100% legal because there are so many businesses and corporate bodies all over the world flaunting having people as "Front men" while the real owners choose to remain anonymous. 1 know this sound too good to be true but trust me it's 100% true and genuine. So you have absolutely nothing to worry about on the authenticity of this project. Like I said...This license will give us the sole mandate to lift and sell the crude vessel under the umbrella of Tullow Oil PLC and off course with my supervision as your inside man.

YOUR ROLE:

1. As my "Front Man" applying for the crude oil contract but first we get you registered with Tullow Oil PLC which I will package you as the "New License Beneficiary" via a “Power ofAttomey”. This will give your company the legal authority to act as crude oil sales agent/representative for Tullow Oil PLC using the Oil License. The assignment of the crude oil sale license allocation to our company gives us the privilege to operate as first lifters of crude oil vessels from the Oil block. This attracts US$2.00 discount per barrel to the lifter. The $2.00 is our (lifter) entitlement from the local National Petroleum Agency (N,P.A) and also get final buyers entitles us to a $1.00 discount from the discount given to the end buyer as "Mandates". On each month, we’ll be lifting 1.5 - 4 Million barrels per month from the block with a $2.00 discount from our local National Petroleum Agency (N.P.A) which sums up to US$4 million per month plus $1.00 discount from the end buyer comes to US$6 million per month. On equity sharing ration, we both will be netting in a cool US$6 Million as profits monthly and you'll be in charge of lodging in our sales commission in any nominated bank account of your choice in your country and make my share available to me when I need to invest either in my home country England or yours. This proceeds known as commissions will be shared equally on equity ratio between the You and I as partners at the end of every sales operation. This implies that we shall both go home with US$3 Million Dollars each.

MY ROLE:

Since I am a Non-executive Director of Tullow Oil PLC and am ofiicially not allowed to own /operate a lifting license under the same company as a senior shareholder so this is why I am proposing you come in as my "Front man” while 1 use my connection/network both on the inside and outside of the organization help you secure the crude oil contract, connect buyers, deliver the crude vessels and we get paid our monthly commission of $6 Million Dollars. I will package you as the New crude oil sale license beneficiary, help secure all necessary documentation to facilitate and effect you as the beneficiary of the lifting license for this project. Finally, a "Partnership Agreement" will be drawn and set in place to legally bind and protect us as partners to avoid conflicts or whatsoever in the near fiJture in terms of funds sharing. The agreement will indicate all rights, duties, breakdown of commission due to partners as well as capital invested on this proj ect. The agreement will also be opened for amendments to suit partners involved. If this brief illustrated Business Proposal is clear, understood and you want in then Email me on:
[email protected] OR Call me on: +44-203-3 89-8490 so we can forge ahead with this business partnership.

I await your prompt response.

Tutu Agyare (Non-Executive Director)
Tullow Oil PLC
Tel: +44(0) 203 389 8490 (Direct Line)
Fax: +44(0) 203 318 3572
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement