Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248238 by AlanJones Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:03 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998254024

Dear ,

Its my pleasure to inform you that your bank draft of US$5.9Musd (Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand UNITED STATE DOLLARS) have stayed more than necessary and i went to to AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK BENIN REPUBLIC to discus this with the bank director as its geting near to expire.Then he told me that i should not allow your certified bank draft to expire unclaimed.

However he told me that your fund can be transfered to you via a direct Online to your Bank account) into your account.He told me to instruct you to contact the Federal Ministry Of Finance to issue the bank information to enable apply for a direct Online transfer into your account to avoid loosing your fund.

Therefore you can contact Federal Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic with below information.

Contact Person;DR John Duke
Email;([email protected])
Phone;+229 9825 4024

Send an email to the with the above Federal Ministry email and apply for your Online transfer as i have informed the bank about you already.On receipt of your Information it will be forwarded to the bank,to credit you fund into your online account endeavor to comply immediately.

Regards

Barrister Pete Odili

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement