Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221700 by wolverine2011 Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:34 pm
My dearest friend,

How are you today? l hope that you are fine in health which is the most important thing in life and i know that you are doing well in your work.l thank you for your mail which you told me more about yourself.As for me, iam a little bit fine as i believe that you know how things do happened in the kind of a place that iam now.I believe as you read this email once again you will discover the need to assist me.I am sure you would hardly expect such mail from me to this extent since we are just new friends.

I am forced to do this because of my difficult situation and after reading your email, I decided to let you know everything about my life because I believe it is God's Will that makes me to know you after doing some prayers and I am ready to relocate to join you if you can accept me with all your heart. I was born into a Christan family that cherish the principle of proper child upbringing but death never permit me to enjoy the comfort of my family, all the same the lord knows the best.

Honestly i want tell you this now that ever since that i came to know you, i feel joy happiness and important in myself because you have made me to know the value of loving someone at a distance.You have really replace the vaccum of sorrow that my late parents created in my heart because of the care and concern that you have shown to me.

I lost my parents three days to my 18th Birth Day on 15th October, 2004 as a result of civil war that was fought in my country and i was the only survivour in my family because i was in school as i told you before the incident took place. l manage to find myself here in Senegal as a refugee. l dont have any brother, sister or even relatives whom i can go to, they all ran away during the middle of the war, the only person that i have now is Rev George Emmanuel who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,also i have been using the office computer of my Pastor to write you any time he give me the chance to do that my dear.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-373- 746),. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to me into this situation now in Senegal.

Before the incident, my father has already told me his plans for me on how he made me to be his next of kin as the only daughter.He later took me to his lawyer and introduce me to the lawyer. lt was throught the lawyer that i got the two doccuments that i have with me now which is ( Statement of account and death certificate).l manage to made my way to be in Senegal as refugee where iam residing now.

Among the documents I received was the deposit Bond Certificate with the sum of $ 5.3 M ( Five Million Three Hundred Thousand American dollars) my father had with a bank abroad which has my name as his next of kin. Due to my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicates that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise ( Death ) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 23 years or through an appointed trustee/representative.

But I am now saddle with the problem of searching for a reliable and trustworthy person capable of assisting me to claim and safe-keep the fund in his/her custody as the Bank said that they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status here. I kept this secret from the people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. So please I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money to me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you and continue my life. This is one of the reasons why I contacted you after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so I can go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money i believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after transfer.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you In all I thank the good lord for giving me the opportunity to have someone like you.I hope to hear from you soonest and have a nice day.with much regards,
NB......I will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone of my Pastor.
Yours in love,
Miss Lilian

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.155.96] by web141003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:55:26 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT -
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CAKfcJWom_XWu-erFZmJyoOVoTRK3sDOSAcZY7Udi+=KMfvf-jA@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKfcJWoqunahqqQ5w09LYXcrPbXR76rgodxmP3L=+8K24SxFeA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:55:26 -0700
Reply-To: Lilian John <[email protected]>
Subject: My dearest friend,

My Dearest ,

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well. i am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 5.7 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i asked God to provide for me a person that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me. But can you believe since i ever meet you my heart tell's me you have been giving to me by God, listen i will do every thing to make you happy.

However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

([email protected]) OR ([email protected])

WEB SITE ............... http://WWW.RBS.CO.UK

The name of the transfer officer is (Sir.Philip Hampton) and his direct office phone numbers are:

Tel--0044701149340.

Fax--0044(0)703 192 4153.

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr. Andrew John

Nationality: Liberia

Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F

Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459

Beneficiary : Miss. Lilian Andrew John

Amount Deposited: US$5.7 Million

Type of Account : As family valid t. files

Year of Deposit : April 1990

Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping

Country of Deposit : U. Kingdom

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Andrew John of which i am the next of kin.

Meanwhile, I have maped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .

Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf in your country since i am too young to handle such money.God bless you as i wait to hear from you,l am waiting to hear from you soonest! call me now +221768373746

Yours forever,

Miss Lilian Andrew John.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.155.250] by web141004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Sep 2014 01:55:24 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT-
References: <CAKfcJWom_XWu-erFZmJyoOVoTRK3sDOSAcZY7Udi+=KMfvf-jA@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKfcJWoqunahqqQ5w09LYXcrPbXR76rgodxmP3L=+8K24SxFeA@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKfcJWpKqPCLsBGLVJsnGrp+h9YGuJGdPLrBjQLgaic0NKnMvw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 01:55:24 -0700

Dearest
How are you today? I hope you are fine,am very happy to reach you again today and i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the item 1 which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and item 2 which is the AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter OK and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer, God will help us.Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,

My dear, i want to let you know that i and my pastor was in the office of the lawyer to ask him to help us get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account.And he told me that i should tell you (my foreign partner) to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney.
My dear,that is why am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he need from you OK. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now,So i believe, he will help us to get this documents,bellow here is his contact.

Name..... Barrister (Dr) Zenith Basil
Phone.... 00221-777449866
Email..... [email protected]

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within the week OK,

My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness OK at the same time send also an email. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. My Best Regard to you.

yours forever, in heart,

Lilian Andrew John

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.168.198] by web141004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:45:43 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED TO AVOID BLOWOUT-
References: <CAKfcJWom_XWu-erFZmJyoOVoTRK3sDOSAcZY7Udi+=KMfvf-jA@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKfcJWoqunahqqQ5w09LYXcrPbXR76rgodxmP3L=+8K24SxFeA@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKfcJWpKqPCLsBGLVJsnGrp+h9YGuJGdPLrBjQLgaic0NKnMvw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKfcJWqGCC1NaCrv1GJ=moQrnxMGtnKR=DJtX9vBkjVaBzhX5w@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:45:43 -0700
Subject: Darling contact this lawyer for help

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768373746
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447024097586
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447024019781
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+44701149340
Original network provider* Skycom Ltd

FAX: +4407031924153
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
+221777449866
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Account Name ___: G. OMAR

Account No _____: XXXX0003

Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX

Bank Code _____: SN100

Code Guichet ___ : 01004

Cle RIB________ : 40

IBAN _____: XXXX 000340

This is the 8th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
Advertisement

#222258 by wolverine2011 Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:12 pm
Second Account Harvested:
ACCOUNT NAME............. S. HASSAN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... XXXXXXX0002

SWIFT CODE .............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1
VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

This is the first time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#249515 by rococo Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 pm
netlog.com/lilianjuhgb23
lilianjuhgb23
female - 25 years, Japan
Name: Lilian Andrew

Hello, lam miss Lilian, l need your friendship,l will like you to reply me at
([email protected]) so l can give you my photos
and more details about me, thanks,
Lilian
also:-

the same pic
pic: http://s1.netlogstatic.com/es/p/oo/1902 ... 487556.jpg
Last edited by rococo on Tue May 05, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#249516 by rococo Tue May 05, 2015 10:57 pm
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6011394926
Landew J

([email protected])
Hello, lam miss Lilian, l need your friendship, l will like you to reply me at([email protected]) so l can give you my photos
and more details about me, thanks,
Lilian
.pic ... http://i0.tagstat.com/p1/p/xz4H-mfbm3UD ... 8Uil8=.jpg

also documented here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 312#p62726
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p349993