Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242596 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:14 am

Dear/Greeting,

Do not despair at my sudden contact,there is a business proposal that
i want to initiate with you, and i demand that you can handle this
proposal with a serious mind, as it requires utmost urgency and
attention.

I am Sgt Joseph, working in account department in one of the Prime
Financial Firm in Asia, and as a matter of fact i will like to draw
your attention to this beneficial matter.

In other words, I am Contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost
confidence and trust for unclaimed fund in our Financial firm,having
waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin
surfacing and if nothing is done,invariably,the funds will end up in
the Government purse and it is as a result of this that am propelled
to contact you to present you as the next of kin to claim the fund and
transfer to your account before the period given by the Firm elapse.

I will like us to complete the project and transfer the fund to your
account,no risk. If you are interested,write back to me quickly and I
will send to you all the information you may need to proceed and more
so I am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement and the fund will
be shared 50% for you and 50% for me once the fund is remitted to your
account,contact me for more details.

Sincerely,
Sgt Joseph

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242597 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:15 am
Good day

Thanks for your response to your mail,before we proceed let me introduce myself again.My name is Sgt.Joseph C hansen; working in OSK Indochina Bank Cambodia,This is a business of trust and confidentiality which will be of mutual benefit and will have a mutual agreement and understanding,for it's success.I have been waiting patiently to hear from you and am very glad to write you again.

I 'm contacting you in a benevolent spirit,utmost confidence and trust for unclaimed fund in our bank,having waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin surfacing and if nothing is done,invariably,the funds will end up in the Government purse as unclaimed bill and it is as a result of this that am propelled to contact you to present you as the next of kin to claim the fund and transfer to your account before the period given by the bank elapse

We are going to have a successful transaction in this business.I want you to know ,this is wonderful opportunity right in our hands and I want us to handle it together with all sincerity,for as much as I know, many people are hoping and praying for an offer like this today yet they did not get it. I wish to proceed with more details to you on how we are going to achieve this great opportunity .You don't need to worry yourself in this transaction it is 100% risks free in both sides,I am here in the Bank to monitor this transaction and I will be giving you every information on how to recover this fund and transfer it direct to your bank account,on the receipt of your next mail indicating your sincere willingness to work with me,I will immediately program your name in the system as the next of kin to our late customer.One thing I will want you to understand is that next of kinship is by choice not that you must come from the same area of the deceased
person.

The money involved is US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ]Please,all I require from you is your maximum cooperation,support,confidential and should follow my instruction so that we can have this money successfully remitted to your bank account.Meanwhile I will like to have the following information's from you to enable me proceed for the documentation in your name.your full name,full address,occupation and telephone number.

After all the arrangement is done,I will send to you the application text which you will trans type and send to the bank for the release of this fund to your account,you should understand that the success of this transaction depends on us.Kindly keep this information very confidential until funds are claimed, transferred and confirmed in your account before my arrival to meet with you for our future plans

In my next mail as soon as I hear from you,I am going to scan and send to you copy of the deposit certificate in our office to stand you on this claim,

I am looking forward to your swift response.

Sincerely,

SGT.JOSEPH C.HANSEN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245784 by AlanJones Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:09 am
I got the details and shall be making use of it to program your name into our bank database as the next of kin to the deceased customer, once everything is completed I will send you the text of application letter of claim to fill and submit to our bank for the release/transfer of the fund to your account.

#247191 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am
Attn,

After my investigation two foreigners (Dr. Mohammed Khan and Ahmed Al Sayyad) visited my office as i told you in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from UK,whom you send to collecting your the sum amount for you.

I in this office do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect the sum amount on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect this sum amount ,at least you should have informed me . They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank:
1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble office is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this sum amount for you. Finally,i arrested them the same time.As the Director of this Noble office, I was supposed to Release the sum amount to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this fund to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this fund.Kindly clarify me on this issue before i make this release to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this office immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

#247371 by AlanJones Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:41 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447035978550

Office of the IMF Managing Director
700 19th St NW Washington , D.C.
DC 20431 , USA

Attn,

2015 UNPAID FUND RECOVERED LETTER

This is to acknowledge receipt of your Processing Form.
Your data has been forwarded to the paying center which is (CITIBANK/USA) for immediate actions.You are further expected to establish contact with them without delay. Stated below, is the bank's contact information:

E-MAIL:[email protected]
CONTACT PERSON:MR EVANS LEE
Tel: +447035978550

You are hereby advice to call the bank for confirmation after sending your banking information.

1. Your Bank Name#
2. Your Bank Account Number#
3. Your Account Holders Name#
4. Your Bank Address/Location#
5. Your Direct Phone Number#.
6.A scanned copy of your int'l p/port/Drivers license for identification...................

This is for the transfer of this fund to your designated bank account

Note: The above information is necessary to certify that you are the rightful beneficiary of the said funds As soon as we confirm these information, our payment Bank (CITIBANK/USA) will contact you for immediate payment.

Thanks

Your sincere

Ms. Christine Lagarde,
IMF Managing director

#247636 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:49 am
Other Email: [email protected]

XXX

Your contact details have been send to Mr Evans Lee as the Director of this Bank and he will transfer the sum of
US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars

XXX

You are hereby advice to call the bank for confirmation after sending your banking information.

1. Your Bank Name#
2. Your Bank Account Number#
3. Your Account Holders Name#
4. Your Bank Address/Location#
5. Your Direct Phone Number#.
6.A scanned copy of your int'l p/port/Drivers license for identification...................

Please send your bank account details to this bank for more documentation and transfer

#247641 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:51 am

THE DIRECTOR FINANCE AND REMITTANCE,
FINANCE & REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

PAYMENT PROCESSING UNIT
BONDS & GUARANTEE WIRE
TRANSFERING BANK DRAFT FORM:
PAYMENT PROCESSING CODE- UEBL/FUND/94701/15

ATTENTION VALUED CUSTOMER:

WE ARE HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR TOTAL SUM OF US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) AND LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK TO ENABLE OUR BANK PROCESS THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND MONEY OF
US$14,400,000.00 INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER FROM OUR BANK TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO SERVE YOU BETTER,WE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY PROVIDE US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW IMMEDIATELY AS THERE IS NO MUCH TIME LEFT FOR US TO TRANSFER YOUR PRIZE MONEY:

FULL NAME........................... .............

FULL PRESENT ADDRESS........................ ......

YOUR OCCUPATION....................................

TELEPHONE NUMBER........................ ..........

NEXT OF KIN........................... ............

RELATIONSHIP TO NEXT OF KIN ...........................

BANK NAME.......................... ...............

BANK ADDRESS....................... ...............

ACCOUNT NUMBER........................ ............

ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME........................... ..

BRANCH CODE.......................... .............

SWIFT CODE.......................... ..............

NOTE,YOU SHOULD SCAN AND FORWARD TO US OF A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER`S LICENSE IDENTITY SIZE BY JPG OR JPEG SCAN FORMAT TO ENABLE OUR ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT PROCESS YOUR TRANSFERRING DOCUMENTS FOR EFFECTIVE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

This form has been registered as a bank payment prospectus bond draft cheque with the sum of US$14,400,000.00 , we advice you to fill the form immediately and send it back to us for account consultation..

We await for your immediate response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Evans Lee
Director of Foreign Transfer Operations.

Prof. Christopher Doyle
Chief Executive & Managing Director.
Dr. Dan Howlett
ED Risk & Management Control.

Copyright symbol 2015 All Right reserved.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----

#247832 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:46 am

THE DIRECTOR FINANCE AND REMITTANCE,
FINANCE & REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

CHEQUE DELIVERY AND TRANSFER ALERT

We wish to officially inform you that you have been approved for payment after due verification exercise, and authorization from the YAHOO Organization, we have acknowledged your winning and approved you for payment to the sum of US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

We have acknowledged the receipt of your approval fund proof document and we have established that you are the legitimate owner of the fund of [Fourteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Again, this bank wishes to inform you, the procedure for the disbursement of your fund has been commenced by the remittance department of this bank, kindly note that the detail of your file and Cheque delivery address have been submitted to our accounts review committee, but note: -

1., Our bank has a banking policy operating in our directives of job processing and customer satisfaction that we do have laws governing our bank rules. And 2. Our bank is known for long standing Reputation in maintaining customer Respect and Obeying Banking rules/Laws.

However, this is to certify that your fund is now legible to be transferred upon our transfer procedure which you are required to precede with the bank requirement for the international wire transfer to your account with a sum of One Thousand Nine hundred and seventy pounds sterling only (£1970 GBP) affidavit & court letter of administration charge.

Note this, as part of our contractual agreement with our partners,that no amount can be deducted from your fund money; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value.

And this is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly and it put in place to protect your fund from Bank exploitation and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Again, your fund is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to remove any amount of money from your fund money until it is remitted to you. This is equally contained in our deed of contract with this bank.

XXX

Based on this affore-mentioned fact we shall commence the cash delivery of your fund money upon the receipt of the following Amount £1970 GBP for COURT AFFIDAVIT which will empower the remittance department to approve your fund transfer as specified in this Claim without breaking any international foreign fund law transfer and Paris club.

In accordance with the financial regulatory policy of this bank the said charge should be paid to this bank through Money Gram transfer to the bank using the information below. (This is for accessibility of the fee to avoid delay)

Name: Prof. Christopher Doyle (Manager)
Receiver's Address: 109 Brouk St London, W1S 61BQ, UK:Finance & Remittance Department (Our bank address)
Amount: £1970 GBP
MONEY GRAM

Please send the copy of the payment slip for official reference. Send the payment receipt as soon as it is made to enable us process the affidavit in only one working day before the commencement of the cheque delivery.

NB: Money can be sent in any denomination for any amount.
It takes 3 working days for the money to reach your account just after transfer. We shall procure the affidavit in one working day then commence the delivery.

Thanks for your cooperation in anticipation.
Yours in service,

We await for your immediate response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Evans Lee
Director of Foreign Transfer Operations.

Prof. Christopher Doyle
Chief Executive & Managing Director.
Dr. Dan Howlett
ED Risk & Management Control.

**************Disclaimer************

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment is for designated recipient(s) ONLY and may contain privileged, proprietary, or private information. If you have received it in error, please delete the message and notify the sender immediately.

this bank accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and actions resulting there from. Please do not reply this message to this e-mail address.

Copyright symbol 2015 All Right reserved.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----

#247833 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:47 am
The bank will soon transfer the sum of US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million,Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). in your account i will advice you to follow the bank instruction so that this transfer will not waste time so pls Sir do as the bank directed you fast.as i said follow any instruction from the bank

#247973 by AlanJones Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:04 am
XXX

Here is our bank account details here in Cambodia so please as soon as you make this payment we will make you the true beneficiary of this US$14,400,000.00 by transferring to your bank account which is

XXX

THIS IS OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Bank Name:OSK Indochina Bank Limited
Account Name:Toem Sokunthea
Account No:201-0001-0000-44917
Swift Code:OSKIKHPP
Address:No. 263, Ang Duong Street,Phnom Penh,Cambodia
Beneficiary Address:# 15,Street 172,Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov,Phnom Penh,Cambodia.

#248675 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:04 am
Please sir we are still waiting for you to make the payment so that your fund will be transferred immediately to your account givens to us here so go now and make the payment because we have no time waste for this transfer to this account details

THIS IS OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Bank Name:OSK Indochina Bank Limited
Account Name:Toem Sokunthea
Account No:201-0001-0000-44917
Swift Code:OSKIKHPP
Address:No. 263, Ang Duong Street,Phnom Penh,Cambodia
Beneficiary Address:# 15,Street 172,Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov,Phnom Penh,Cambodia.

#249381 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 6:15 am

Citibank NY
Address:3rd Ave. & 64th St. Address: 1078 Third Ave. City and Zip Code: New York, NY 10065.
Phone: (800) 627-3999. Fax: (212) 753-6604.

Ref:0980760PL

Dear :XXX,

We are ready to credit your account with the total sum US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to your account as 2015 Unpaid Fund.

Re confirm your ACCOUNT Via:XXX

Thanks' awaiting your reply.
Citi Bank NY.
Dr.Lee Adams

#249770 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 5:10 am
Citibank NY
Address:3rd Ave. & 64th St. Address: 1078 Third Ave. City and Zip Code: New York, NY 10065.

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is OK, Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements has been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency, It is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number:5520123456789000 has been approved and upgraded in your favor.

Your Secret PIN Number is 8342.The ATM Card Value is US$14,400,000.00 [Fourteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.
You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $1000 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded delivery arrangement with COURIER SERVICE, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and Insurance charges of $720 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows with address of sender and amount also Mtcn of transfer is required to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address.

MONEYGRAMM TRANSFER
NAME :Mrs. Kate Alan
AMOUNT:$720

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs.
Advice this office your proffered time of visitation to delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done. TAKE NOTE.
Find an attachment copy of the ATM CARD issued in your name in this mail. Treat very urgently as we also remind you that you?re ATM Card is ready.
Congratulations.
Regards,
Dr.Lee Adams
Citi Bank NY.

Image Image Image

#249771 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 5:10 am
Citibank NY

Thanks' for your mail reply.
You are hereby advice to following our Bank insuratcation to send the Fee $720dollars Only, This is How to Transfer Money to us by Western Union Transfer or MoneyGram transfer is a wire transfer service that allows you to quickly transfer money all over the globe in partnership with Citibank.

This is the best way to receive the Fee within an 1hours to enable us complete your ATM CARD transaction to your address in Betrügerstraße 632, Zug 8744-0154, Switzerland.

You are hereby advice to fill this FORM and send back to us the MT009 FORM after you have filled it very well with your passport ID COPY.

Please. Sir XXX, You're urgently advice to send the payment $720dollars today with this payment receivers name information's as follows.

MONEYGRAMM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
NAME :Mrs. Kate Alan
AMOUNT:$720

Regards,
Dr.Lee Adams

#249772 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 5:11 am
As soon as you send the Fee by MoneyGram call me on telephone via my hot line :+447031952456 and also send your money transfer slip Mtcn to us for proof of your payment, be rest assured that you will receive your transfer done by the ATM CARD to your address within 48hrs.

Regards,
Dr.Lee Adams