Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241419 by rococo Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:36 am
Subject: My dear, i hope to hear from you again‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Good day,
How are you today? .
I hope fine. My not very good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar, Senegal. I am very pleased to find a person of honor and dignity. It gives me great pleasure to read your email. I have to praise you for taking the time to respond to my email. Thank you very much.

My name is Miss Cynthia Weah, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the 1999-2003 civil war that was fought in my country some years ago, I have twenty-four (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes.

My dear, I love singing, watching television, studying the bible, i am respectful, honest, etc, i hate lies, dishonest people, promise and fail, taking others for granted, disobeying God, etc My hobbies include taking care of people, sharing problems with others and find solutions to problems, go to the beach with my friends, etc.

I lost my parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia. My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start.

Because of this, every member of my family was murdered in cold blood and our family house was set Blazed. I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. Am I that is alive now and I could make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I hope that one day I'll be completely free of the aches and pains of life. I found the pain and suffering since I lost my parents, but I know one day I'll put a smile on my face again.

I have much to say. However, I wonder if you are willing and ready to help me smile again. To help me become somebody in the society. To give me a better life. Something has been bothering me and I went on my own and because I have no fear of revealing. I'm afraid of betrayal. I'm afraid that someone might take advantage of me if I should tell anyone.

I asked God to give me someone who will not betray my trust in him. Someone who will not cheat and deceive me. I am very scared. But if you promise to be for me as a father, a friend indeed, good Samaritan then i will open for you.

I live in the orphanage church in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I do not have anyone else who might be able to help, the only person I have now is:

Rev. George John (Catholic Church of Sent Mart)
Your telephone number of the office is (+221773913516) 00221773913516

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage, the Rev. John George gave me the privilege of using his office computer and is with his office computer that I use to read and reply to emails. Here in the orphanage, I am living in the female hostel. I will be very happy if I can call the phone number for the office. When you call tell him you want to speak with Miss Lucy. He sent for me to come to his office to receive your call.

I want to return to my studies but not in Senegal and Liberia, because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being, this situation has already occurred.

My late father Dr Fredrick weah, was a politician and an international businessman. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, please listen to this, (it's a secret, I have a certificate of deposit at the bottom of my late father and his death certificate here with me which is due used to claim the money from the bank, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.7 (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

I hope to read your e-mail will always be there for me. I will never betray. You will not take advantage of me and I'll cheat
I promise I love you the best that I can.

My dear, I need your information such as:

Your full name: ......
Street address: ......
Phone: ......

To post a basis for the transfer. In my next and I'll tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution that the money was deposited. My dear, I never told anyone about the existence of this money and would like to keep it a secret because I have fear of losing money and / or my life. Hugs and kisses for you. God bless you and keep you protected.

His love, Cynthia

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:31:55 +0000
Advertisement

#241420 by rococo Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:38 am
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com/
cynthia mark
29 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Good day my dear, i am Cynthia by name. i am very happy to meet you on this site.please dear can i be your friend? if yes reply me in my email [[email protected]]

#252638 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 am
Subject: Happy Sunday And i am happy Now‏‏

Hello My Dear Friend how are you doing?
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.John and his email address is as follows:
( [email protected] ) +221766019635

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000:00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. John and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.John on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours Friend
Cynthia
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 20:06:55 +0000