Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#252866 by rococo Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 am
Subject: Donation From Mrs. Jennifer Wharton

From Mrs. Jennifer Wharton
No. 38 Rue des Marcory Cocody
Abidjan, Ivory Coast

I greet you in particular in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, our Lord and I am Ms Jennifer Wharton of the Republic of Kuwait, I am the wife of Mr. Wharton, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in 2008, were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death both born-again Christian since his death I decided not marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against,

When my late husband alive he deposited the sum $ 1,800,000 million dollars in a bank in Abidjan, Ivory Coast of West Africa. Currently, this money is still in the bank, but recently my doctor told me that would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem, which I n iepokoi najb Arda, this is my stroke sickness, knowing my condition I decided to donate this fund to a person or organization which will use this money in a way that I will to recommend here

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way, and I do not have any child that will inherit this fund's why I'm taking such a decision. I'm not afraid of death, hence I know where I'm going I know I'm going to stay on the bosom of the Lord Exodus 14 VS 14 says that: "The Lord will fight my case and I will hold my peace," I don 't need any telephone communication in this regard from Because of my health,

As soon as we receive a response confirming acceptance that it will work properly and contained in this document, I will give you all the information you allow and release and transfer this money to you as my duly assigned representative.

([email protected]) is my private e-mail.

Still blessed in the Lord
I greet the sisters in Ch rystusie
Ms. Jennifer Wharton
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 4:45:14 -0300
Subject: Donation From Mrs. Jennifer Wharton
To: undisclosed-recipients :;
X-SenderIP: 200.219.249.86. / Brazil

also documented here:
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2014-05/2 ... 94.214.htm
Advertisement