Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251780 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2015 2:53 am
Tel. No.: +221774098795

SAINT James CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR
ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.

Tel,+221 774098795
16/ 5 /2015
E-mail.([email protected])

I have instructions from Miss Sarafina Williams, to send to you a certified bank draft bearing $(570,U.S Bank draft is not deductible or transferable until it get's to the care of the beneficiary,you can only receive it by allowing me to send it to you through a courrier service firm from here and the draft has nothing to due with drugs and money laundry.

Meanwhile our local post office has been graded and neglected by our government due to terrible corruptions so it's no longer in used and citizens had no choice than to start using private courtier firms and some like Fedex,DHL are very far from the area we are leaving so we usually send by private courriers because it it's sensitive and not all courrier services are authorized to lift bank drafts.

I will go and confirm from a reliable courier agency and the insurance on how they can deliver this bank draft (Cashier's cheque) to your place, but you will need to urgently re-confirm to me your full names, current direct telephone numbers and current contact address which you would like to receive the draft from the courier firm to avoid unwarranted mistakes. Thanks for your understanding

I wait for your reply soon
you can contact me through my privet number for any other things.
(+221774098795
)

remain bless
reverend martin sek

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#252970 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 1:31 am
Tel. No.: +221774098795

Dear my son
i you really make the payment kindly forward the payment slip to me or you can called me on phone
+221-774098795

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.