Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#252117 by AlanJones Fri May 22, 2015 1:37 am
Tel. No.: +22968505127

moving money for better
This is the Western Union Money Transfer® - Money in A Minutes service

Your Transaction Security Code #: WUMT-MY9857****/2015

THE RELEASE OF YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT.

Attention: Dear Customer,XXX

Thank you for contacting Western Union Benin Republic.
We have receive your email, be advise it has been designated that the sum of $5,000.00 USD (Five Thousand United States Dollars) be paid to you daily using Western Union Money Transfer service as approved by U.N, till we send you the total sum of $5.8MILLION USD.

This Grant was promoted and sponsored by United Nations Trust Fund -UN, Africa in conjunction with the European Council. These funds are not meant or given out to promote terrorism or any illicit acts, but geared towards eradicating poverty in Africa, Asia , America, Europe and the world at Large by the year 2020. We therefore encourage you to utilize the funds diligently in setting up projects that would enhance the social-economic development of your country and community. You were selected as a result of a random E-mail Balloting that was conducted online in which your E-mail was picked as one of the official beneficiary of this funds. No tickets were purchase or required to enter for this draw and this is not scam related or means of fraud but a legitimate program.

As a matter of urgency, in order not to waste any of your time before you start receiving your funds, Please be informed that an activation fee of $200.00 USD, has to be paid before the Western Union Payment Center can fill in your data as the receiver of the funds.

Note that your first installment payment has been sent out, but you can not pick it up as your name has not yet been activated as the receiver.

As soon as the activation fee of $200.00 USD, is made by you, your first installment will be released within 2hours and shall be made payable to you in any Western Union location in your region, while other transaction will follow after 24hours.

Be Informed that the principle of deducting fee from your funds does not authorized by U.N to do so. Your complete funds must reach you in its fullest.

HERE IS OUR PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.

Go to any Western Union Location and send the fee with the below information's.
======================================

RECEIVER'S NAME :..........JOSEPH EZE
TEXT QUESTION:...WHO
ANSWER:................EZE
AMOUNT:................$200.00 USD
PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER (MTCN#)

========================================

Do call this office or send us an email once you send the needed fee, and don't forget to forward us with the payment information's you use in sending the fee.

Guarantee: You will start receiving your daily installment of $5,000.00 USD, after we confirm your payment of $200.00 USD, for the activation of your transaction, and after that your first installment will be released to you and the next installment will be available to you after 24hours.

Yours In service
Mr John Costa.
Tel:+229 68505127
For Western Union Payment Service.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#252254 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 am

Hello Dear i receive your email this morning regarding your funds, however, your content is well notify, listen i have one advice for you if you can be able to send the £7500,00 to USA let me provide the receiver name information to send the £7500,00 through western union to USA,thank you and respond now or should i give you bank account details to our nearest country Nigeria to send the £7500,00 reply now,
Yours In service
Mr John Costa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252971 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 am

moving money for better
This is the Western Union Money Transfer® - Money in A Minutes service

Your Transaction Security Code #: WUMT-MY9857****/2015

THE RELEASE OF YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT.

Attention: Dear Customer, Phil Atio

Thank you for contacting Western Union Benin Republic.
We received your email you have to go ahead and send the$200,00 right away so that your first payment can be release to you as soon as you send the $200,00 today,

HERE IS OUR PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.

Go to any Western Union Location and send the fee with the below information's.
======================================

RECEIVER'S NAME :..........JOSEPH EZE
TEXT QUESTION:...WHO
ANSWER:................EZE
AMOUNT:................$200.00 USD
PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER (MTCN#)

========================================

Do call this office or send us an email once you send the needed fee, and don't forget to forward us with the payment information's you use in sending the fee.

Guarantee: You will start receiving your daily installment of $5,000.00 USD, after we confirm your payment of $200.00 USD, for the activation of your transaction, and after that your first installment will be released to you and the next installment will be available to you after 24hours.
Yours In service
Mr John Costa.

#259279 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:02 am

Hello Dear i receive your email this morning regarding your funds, however, your content is well notify, listen i have one advice for you if you can be able to send the £7500,00 to USA let me provide the receiver name information to send the £7500,00 through western union to USA,thank you and respond now or should i give you bank account details to our nearest country Nigeria to send the£7500,00 reply now,
Yours In service
Mr John Costa.