Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251811 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2015 4:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13152763661

Attention beneficiary
I am Diplomatic Daniel Remos, I have just arrived here
in your country with your package of funds sum of $2million
USD, I'm here at theairport right now and I need you to reconfirm your home
address/current cellphone, so that I can be able to reach you while coming to
your door step rightaway!Please hurry up as i do not want to deliver to a wrong
destinationarea.
Thanks, yours,
Email Address 1([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#251812 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2015 4:03 am

ATTENTION:XXX ,

This is Diplomat Agent ( Daniel Remos) I have Arrived at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport: Address: 3200 East Airfield Drive DFW Airport Texas 75261 (US) with your two boxes of consignment, because that's the only flight available to U.S.A. I am so tired after the long trip. Help me inform Dr.Mark A White that we arrived in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport:

I have been waiting for customs to inform me the clearance charges before I could contact you for your two consignments boxes. The clearance bill is out, the fee should be sent immediately to the customs cashier via Money Gram is acceptable.

Below are statements of clearance charges and information that you need for sending clearance charges to enable customs issue clearance certificate on your name for immediate release of consignments.... DIPLOMATIC Agent Mr. Daniel Remos is my name.my cell phone to contact call me or test me +1 315-276-3661)

STATEMENT:

Clearance Certificate =$39
Security Keeping = $40

Total = $79.00

PLEASE HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $79 TODAY OKAY.

Receivers Name:..................EMMA OBI

City address is................. PORTO NOVO

Test Question:...................HOW LONG

Answer:..........................TODAY

Amount: .........................$79

Western Union MTCN............

Sender's Name................

Location.....................

Tel...........................

Please get back to me immediately you made the payment so I can proceed to your city for delivery of your boxes and don`t keep me waiting here at the airport any more.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Mr. Jerry Campbell
Special Agent.
contact Phone: +1,315-276-3661

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252972 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 1:34 am
Tel. No.: +13152763661

please can you call me with this +13152763661