Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#253122 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2015 1:45 am
From: TRANSITION IN ACTION SOCIAL NETWORK - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2206838716

Father Vito Perniola S.J. added a comment to your profile on TRANSITION IN ACTION SOCIAL NETWORK

You are blessing my beloved. I know this mail will surprise you, dont be surprise my beloved, it is the lord doing, God almighty has chosen you for me to bless you with the sum of 45,000 Dollars because, you have liberal mind and you obey him.

My beloved, I do not have much strength to write much story, let me go by introducing my self to you. I am Rev. Father Vito Perniola S.J. from USA, God almighty the creator of all universe has called me to rest which I do not know when I will leave this life and I asked what do I do with my money he has giving to me? He said I will use it to bless his beloved then through that orphans will be blessed. I ask the lord who is this beloved? He said I should visit transitioninaction.com i will find you there.

Therefore, my beloved, this money will be share into three according to the holly spirit direction, One part is for you, Second part is for Motherless baby, Third part is to be invest to a good business that will bear my name and manage by you. Promise you will not fail to do this my beloved and it shall be well with you from generation to generation.

My beloved, this is my lawyer contact; Name. Barrister Allen George. Telephone number: +2206838716 Email: ([email protected])

He will educate you more on how you will receive the money, so my beloved feel free to contact him on phone, It is well with you my beloved, you may not have the opportunity to communicate with me again because, I may have gone to rest with my heavenly father the creator of all universe lord God almighty.

Good bye my beloved and do keep this to yourself until receive this money, and may the lord who has chosen you empower you to be above your enemy and protect you from the hands of those who are too strong for you and guide and keep you save through Christ our lord Jesus. Amen. Fear not my beloved, it is the lord doing.

Father Vito Perniola S.J.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement