Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#257739 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968970143

Federal Ministry Court of Justice & Co. Chambers
(Attorney Counsels at Law) Address. Plot 102 Jibes Island Avenue
Kparakou Benin Republic, 14 Degbago Crescent, Cotonou Republic of Benin.

Attention.-Esteemed-Friend.

First of all, I’ am Mrs. Vivian Johnson, Barrister Federal Ministry of Justice, Address Plot 102 Jbse Island Avenue Kparakou 14 Degage Crescent Benin Republic, I just want to keep you posted, due your funds total amount $2.5milliom,which you been expecting to received so far, have been concluded yesterday towards the serious meeting have here with President of Benin Republic, Dr, Boni Yayi, and your country embassy here, they all have givens ordered just to settle every overdue payment foreigners, and also be inform that all the problem has Resolved to deliver your funds directly into your residential home address.

They have been mandate to finished this delivering with you after settlement due the instruction givens, and according to the arrangement i have at hands, because, the delivery would going to take place once you send total amount of $79 ,for official Registration Stamp Label Seal, also i have make arrangement with Specific Trust Courier Company this morning, and all agreed that they would going to deliver your consignment box worth total amount sum of $2.5milliom ,without having any problem as far you can bear the cost total amount $79.for official Registration Stamp Label Seal, they will forward you the tracking numbers information, which you would track to monitor your consignment box, and also know when it would be arrive.

Below the full details payment information where you can now send the $79 only.

Receivers Name: PRINCE MBANEFO
Country of Origin: Benin Republic
City: Cotonou
Test Question: Good
Answer: News
Amount: $79.00 USD
MTCN..
SENDERS..

One you send the fee try all possible best to reconfirming your full details again where the parcel will drop, avoid wrong delivery. I personal would be very much In appreciate, if you can send the charges fees right now to conclude this delivery successfully, and my concerns is to finished this delivery of your funds through special diplomatic agent according to my planed, further more what it would cost you is sum of $79, only, for official Registration Stamp Label Seal, nothing more, I would comes up with some good result soonest once the required charges fees has send. In addition to this your payment of $2.5illiom.to be delivery.

Thanks.

My Regards to your Family

Mrs. Vivian Johnson
Call Line: +229-6897-0143
mail([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#258939 by Tim Atem Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:06 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.90.66
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.202.199.208 with SMTP id x199csp1531098oif;
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 08:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.13.213.139 with SMTP id x133mr44817201ywd.175.1435935917891;
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from if11-mail-fb04-mia.mta.terra.com (if11-mail-fb04-mia.mta.terra.com. [208.84.243.248])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g191si6440954ywe.24.2015.07.03.08.05.06;
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.84.243.248 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.84.243.248;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.84.243.248 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from 1vf.tpn.terra.com (unknown [10.235.200.55])
by mail-fb04-mia.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 406D21800A725;
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 15:05:06 +0000 (UTC)
X-Terra-Karma: -2%
X-Terra-Hash: b721ea1d3e616c4fa199c87a07f230b2
Received: from localhost (13k.terra.com [208.84.242.163])
(authenticated user montana!speedylm)
by 1vf.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B16BA20059837;
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 15:05:04 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Fri, 03 Jul 15 15:05:04 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: I’ am Mrs. Vivian Johnson, Barrister Federal Ministry of Justice
x-origin: 41.138.90.66
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0
to:
X-CMAE-Score: 0

Federal Ministry Court of Justice & Co. Chambers
(Attorney Counsels at Law) Address. Plot 102 Jibes Island Avenue
Kparakou Benin Republic, 14 Degbago Crescent, Cotonou Republic of Benin.

Attention.-Esteemed-Friend.

First of all, I’ am Mrs. Vivian Johnson, Barrister Federal Ministry of Justice, Address Plot 102 Jbse Island Avenue Kparakou 14 Degage Crescent Benin Republic, I just want to keep you posted, due your funds total amount $2.5milliom,which you been expecting to received so far, have been concluded yesterday towards the serious meeting have here with President of Benin Republic, Dr, Boni Yayi, and your country embassy here, they all have givens ordered just to settle every overdue payment foreigners, and also be inform that all the problem has Resolved to deliver your funds directly into your residential home address.

They have been mandate to finished this delivering with you after settlement due the instruction givens, and according to the arrangement i have at hands, because, the delivery would going to take place once you send total amount of $35 ,for official Registration Stamp Label Seal, also i have make arrangement with Specific Trust Courier Company this morning, and all agreed that they would going to deliver your consignment box worth total amount sum of $2.5milliom ,without having any problem as far you can bear the cost total amount $79.for official Registration Stamp Label Seal, they will forward you the tracking numbers information, which you would track to monitor your consignment box, and also know when it would be arrive.

Below the full details payment information where you can now send the $35only.

Receivers Name: JOHN OGU
Country of Origin: Benin Republic
Test Question: Good
Answer: News
Amount: $35.00 USD
MTCN..
SENDERS..

One you send the fee try all possible best to reconfirming your full details again where the parcel will drop, avoid wrong delivery. I personal would be very much In appreciate, if you can send the charges fees right now to conclude this delivery successfully, and my concerns is to finished this delivery of your funds through special diplomatic agent according to my planed, further more what it would cost you is sum of $35, only, for official Registration Stamp Label Seal, nothing more, I would comes up with some good result soonest once the required charges fees has send. In addition to this your payment of $2.5illiom.to be delivery.

Thanks.

My Regards to your Family
Mrs.Vivian Johnson
Call Line: +229-6897-0143
mail([email protected])

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5