Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#259116 by soldierfortune Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:07 am
Site: waydate
Username: airles

X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-28 00:20:54

Dear friend,

I do know that this message might come to you as surprise but i want you to know that i am writing you in good fiath with hope that you will also benefit from this at end, Please whe replying, reply to this email [email protected]. My name is Alex King. I need your assistance for a transfer of fund in domiciliary account that has remained dormant for three years now with fifteen million dollars ($15m)in it. It is simple process which will take a short while to process. If I hear from you, I will tell you all you need to Know about the transfer. plz contact me on this email ([email protected]) for quick response

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:31:16 -1200
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from waydate

Dear sir,

I acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your mail in response to my business proposal of which you will benefit at end. The further to what I have told you already in my Introduction mail previously are as fellows:

1. This fund of US$15 million is presently awaiting claim by the next-of-kin to the deceased depositor who died three years ago in auto-crash.

2, I want you to stand as the next-of-kin inheritor/beneficiary of this fund to enable our bank effect the fund on your behalf. We have searched for three years without any success to trace any next-of-kin or relative to the deceased depositor.

We have to do this now and transfer this money to your bank account anywhere of your choice for our mutual benefit because I don't want our bank to confiscate or convert this money as part of he banks profits if they notice there is no next of kin to claim this fund.

I am assuring you that this deal is 100% risk-free and all the document that will be use for the transfer of this fund will be genuine and will be procure from the right source to show that the transaction is 100% risk free.

To start the process of getting this fund transferred, you must send to me your …

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. HOUSE ADDRESS
3. YOUR DIRECT TEL AND FAX NUMBER IF ANY

I will like to speak with you today for further details about the transaction. I want you to send to me by scan your personal Photograph for me to have a look at who I am dealing with and an assurance for safety and security of the fund when is transferred to your country.

I am looking forward to your earliest reply. Thanks for your cooperation.

Mr. Alex King
Advertisement