Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#259181 by soldierfortune Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:30 pm
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Ivory Coast, Lagunes, Abidjan

+225445278560
Country Name: Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: MTN - Cote d'Ivoire

Site: datemefree
Username: Fariza2love

Aziz Hamza - the son

Site: datemefree
Date: 2015-06-30 10:47:20

Asalaamu Alaikum

My name is Mrs. Fariza Hamza a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Dr. Mahmud Hamza who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both a good Muslim. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of US$18,300,000.00 Million with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire.

Presently, this money is still with the bank. I have been diagnose with Esophageal cancer, Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer Problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to a Muslim individual That will utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct here in.

our son is just 17 year old now and been grow up in Africa, he have low manterity and my husband’s relatives are not Muslim and I don’t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I am presently placed on dialysis check up and will not need telephone communication most of the time because of my heath and the presents of my husband’s relatives around me always.

They have sold most of my husband’s property I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in any way that those not concern the will of Allah. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Allah. I do not want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don’t want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money.

Please do contact me on ([email protected]) for more details.

Remain blessed
Yours Mrs. Fariza

Received: from [41.207.21.253]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:15:41 +0100
Subject: From Mrs. Fariza Hamza

Hello Dear,

Thanks very much for your kind and prompt response to my proposal. May Allah Almighty be with you. I want part of this money to be used for the up keeping of my only son, Master Aziz Hamza, and for the sake that He needs someone to take care of him as a guardian. I prefer to channel this money through you so that you distribute it to less privilege homes by yourself and also be my son`s guardian as I desired.

In case, let me just give a brief history of myself and my entire family so that you will fully understand why I want the best for my son.

I and my late husband were married for 20 yrs with just a child by name, Aziz Hamza, I was denied all the rights and access to some Valuables from my beloved husband's family and they pushed me and my only son out of my matrimonial Home.

I and my son are now staying in the hospital in (Ivory Coast) where I'm undergoing Esophageal cancer treatment which has been given me a sleepless night. But no matter reports from the doctor.

I strongly believe that Allah the great provider will surely confirm his word I am the only child from my parents whom are late. lease send me these details immediately.

1, Your complete names
2, Address
3, Occupation
4, Age
5, Nationality
6, Marital Status
7, Your phone number
8, with a scanned copy of your identity card or International Passport.

This is to enable my lawyer secure the legal document that will protect you and my only son Master Aziz Hamza and the letter of authorization that will empower you as the account new beneficiary to the bank i will be waiting for these information's because my doctor said i will be going in for my second surgery i don't know my faith i would want to conclude every arrangement and submit your name to the bank before my surgery please. When he must have procured the power of attorney, on your behalf, a copy of it will be sent to you together with the bank contact for you to discuss the best way with the bank on how to transfer the fund into your account

All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant, also take absolutely care of my only son, Aziz Hamza should anything happen to me.

I chooses to transfer this money through you because after praying and fasting over your contact for 3 days, together with my Iman, it was revealed to my Iman that you are honesty, trustworthy and God fearing person that will not betray me. Therefore, I have no other choice than to accept entrusting this money in your care, knowing-fully that if God says you are the right person to utilize this money as I desired and take care of my only son Aziz, who am I to say no. Please my dear let us join hand and do the work of God by utilizing this money properly.

I await your early response and the required in formations so that I can send you the bank's contact, to enable you contact them and discuss the best way to wire this money into your country's bank account without further delay.

This is my son's phone number +225445278560 please do call him and console him he is always in a moody condition and it hurts me so much to see him like that please talk to him advice him to stop crying assure him that you will take very good care of him please talk to him like your own son. Please be seriously praying for me. I await your urgent reply with the above required in formations.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours Mrs. Fariza

Received: from [41.202.87.245]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:01:26 +0100
Subject: Good News

Hello Dear,
Good day and God bless, We are very glad to give you good news.

We went to the bank today and discussed with the bank director to find out how he can help us to transfer this money to your account in your country.

He said that, the only advice and assistance he can give to us is to use his contact and deliver the money to you in your country through diplomatic couriers Service.

He said that he will obtain diplomatic coverage through diplomatic couriers Service. The lawyer and the banker explained to us that the money will be sealed in a bank treasure trunk box and deliver the money to you in your country through diplomatic couriers Service.

The lawyer and the Bank also confirmed that, it's the best way for us to get the money transferred out of this country because of the on going political crises in the country.

The banker told us that, if the bank transfers the money without proper arrangements, we shall loose more than 40% of the total money. So for this reason it's better for us to follow the advice of the lawyer and the bank.

Now considering our relationship in this business and the trust & confidence we have in you, keep it very Secure and confidential for our security and that of the money.

We are urgently waiting for your response for us to proceed but meanwhile, the lawyer and the banker are making the arrangements to make sure that everything goes legally well and successful for us and promise you pay the diplomat the handling charges and have the trunk box on your custudy and have access to our inheritance.

Thanks

Yours truly
Yours Mrs. Fariza.
Advertisement