Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#261914 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 am
Z / khojo
47, -Togo
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 35‑70, in Poland

This is a Private Message To You:
I AM BARRISTER KHOJO FRANCES
Senior Advocate, International Legal Practitioner
Frances chambers & Financial Attorney
Joint crescent Mountain Island Lome Togo.
Former official/personal attorney of the deceased.

Dear,
This is an official legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by your relative, who died along with his entire family in December, 2003 in an Air Crash.

As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittal of total sum $12.5 million.

This fund was left behind in a financial institution by my late client, I contacted you because of your last name you share with my late client and I want this fund to be release and transfer to you, Upon your positive response to this covenant, I will make all necessary information known to you, including the name of the bank and modes to the repatriation of this fund, over the years I have been searching/ looking for you to inform you.

Contact me directly through your private email address to mine
([email protected]) for more details regarding to the whole issue and for the repatriation of the fund. OR you may send me your private email address.

May his fragile soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!!!
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Khojo Frances.
[email protected]
also documented here:
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2014-12/2 ... 392.57.htm
Advertisement

#261915 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 am
TWOO
khfrances_chambers
male - 61 years, Togo
Name Frances Khojo
Date of birth06/02/1954

BARRISTER KHOJO FRANCES
Frances chambers & Financial Attorney
Joint crescent Mountain Island Lome Togo

Dear Riemann Bernhardt,

This is an official legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by Engr G.A.Bernhardt, who died along with his entire family in December,2003 in a Air Crash.

As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter,i hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remitted of total sum $12.5 million.

This fund was left behind in a financial institution by my late client. Upon your positive response to this convenient, i will make all necessary informations known to you,including the name of the bankers and modes to the repatriation of this fund. Kindly get in touch with me through my email address for more guild lines to the repatriation of this fund.

May his fragile soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!!!

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS THROUGH YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS TO MINE:
[email protected]
Tel: 002289923347.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Khojo Frances.
#262009 by malu53 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm
Dear xxx,

Many thanks for your prompt reply to my letter, My dear, I know a letter of this magnitude will make anyone worried, but believe me sincerely, contacting you on this issue wasn't by mistake, this is real and never a child's play.

Firstly, I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free both now and after the claim. I am here as the personal lawyer of the deceased to ensure that we have a successfully claim. Remember that I am part of the proceed and for your information ,I have every documentations and information relating to this deposit as entrusted on me by my late client before his death as his personal Attorney on financial matters and that is why I will stake all within my powers to ensure that we have a hitch free transaction. so my dear do not be afraid about this relationship.

In a nut shell I will like to briefly summarize what I was saying in my first proposal to you, My deceased Client your relative, He was a big customer of UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE PLC. He operated a coded account and died on a plane Crash. He was a Civil Engineer and Contractor who had handled so many projects here in West Africa. He had a wife and a son of course all of them were on the Flight as they were going on vacation. He has a registered company here in Lome-Togo but folded up after his demise.

My dear xxx, You actually may or may not be closely related to my late client, but Specifically, I got your information during my search for a trust worthy partner who shares same surname with my late client as demanded by the Bank and it was only your name that i found during my search that convinced me that he is your relative . I want you to stand as the next of kin to my late client before the Bank so that this fund shall be released and transferred to you .

Over the years now I have been searching for his close relative and have made contacts to your embassy but my attempts proved futile. While hasting to meet the Bank's stipulated deadline to make this provision which will lead to confiscation upon my failure to comply in relevant to law provision for such unclaimed fund exceeding the Twelve years stipulation by Law after the demise of my late client until I find your Contact details since you bear same surname with him . It was not by mistake because I did my thorough research before I contacted you. I will like to speak with you over the telephone so as to hear directly from you to increasing my confidence in you in an assurance for mutual trust, promising not to deny me of my own share soonest this fund is transferred to your custody.

My dear, I will like us to discuss this over the telephone for oral clarification. I therefore request that you call me immediately on my direct telephone number +228-90276812 for oral clarification. I also request that you provide me with your reachable telephone number so that i will call you from here for oral detail.

My late client, has no will but the next of kin was his only son who died alongside with him and that is why I am mandated by law as his personal lawyer to provide the nearest relation/next of kin which the Bank Board of Directors demands that I provide a foreign next of kin to my late client who must share same surname with my late client as enshrined to his deposit agreement.

The law of inheritance in my country does not make provision for estate management/agreement rather the right is given to the approved heir/beneficiary. And this is why I contacted you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client so that you will be approved the heir/beneficiary in accordance with the law. Bear in mind that you are going to go through normal and legal inheritance claim procedure so that the claim will be fully legalized and/or notarized. This is why I have to guide you appropriately till we finally have the fund wired into any account of your choice for our sharing.

I will have to let you know that we need to confidentially and maturely handle this project because of the amount involved. The amount can easily elicit eyebrow from anybody and that is why it must be handled between us and keep it confidential.

The funds will then be transferred to you as the beneficiary and be shared according to a proposed sharing ratio of 50:50, i.e. 50% for me and 50% for you. I will provide all the necessary legally procured documents to back up any claim we make regarding this process, and will just require your understanding and cooperation as well as maintaining a very high sense of confidentiality until we confirm our fund transfer into your nominated Bank account to enable us achieve success within a legitimate arrangement, eliminating any liability resulting from any breach of the prevalent laws.

As soon as I have your sincere assurance to keep my share on trust without denying me of my share as soon as this fund is transferred to you, My dear , With your provided data, I shall complete and submit a text of application of intent in your Name to the Bank , putting claims for the release and transfer of the said fund to you thereafter i shall avail to meet you in your country for my share and my investment over there in some profitable business your shall recommend to me and you should have it in mind that you will come down here in Lome-Togo west Africa for I and you to sign off the final document for the release of the fund.

I also request that you provide me with this information below for it to enable me submit an application letter to the paying bank here on your behalf for the transfer of the fund and also to increase my confidence on you.

1. Your full name.......................... ...................
2. Your Age.........................................................
3. Your marital status........................ ......
4. Your occupation.......................................
5. Your residence address....................... .......
6. Your direct telephone number with your country international dialing code..........................

I will appreciate your swift response or call so that we can commence this project officially and you have to keep this transaction very confidential, Just hold it within you to avoid eyebrows, you can see that the fund ($12.5million) we are talking about is not a small amount of money.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

With Kind Regards.
BARRISTER KHOJO FRANCES ESQ
Khojo Frances chambers & Financial Attorney
Chamber Address: #14 Joint crescents Mountain Island Lome City, Republique du Togo.
Mobil: +228-9027-6812
Office Tel: +228-2234-8153
Fax: +228-2251-046.
Received: by 212.82.98.117
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015
#262013 by malu53 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:07 pm
nice, he used a computer now, no cell phone

To [email protected]

Tracking Details
Opened 2015/07/29
Location Lomé, Maritime, Togo (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.207.160.89:33443)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States)

Forwarded/opened on different computer
Opened 2015/07/29 , 23:38:49pm
Location Togo (81% likelihood)
Opened on (41.207.184.211:24455)
Language of recipient's PC: fr (français)

Re-Opened (by earlier reader #2)
Opened 2015/07/29
Location Togo (81% likelihood)
Opened on (41.207.184.211:14486)
Language of recipient's PC: fr (français)

Total Opened 3 time by 2 reader
Reader #1 Opened 1 time for 8min38sec total
Reader #2 Opened 2 time for 4min43sec total
#262182 by malu53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:59 am
Dear xxx,

For you to know whom I as per your request, I have attached herewith , my family photographs , while i as well request that yours be provided in your return e-mail. Send me your photograph(s) for identification purposes , to enable me identify you when i come over to your country for sharing as soon as the transfer is successfully effectuated into your designated Bank Account.

My dear , I am sending you my photographs and my family pictures for you to be able to know your partner and also when i shall come over to your country for sharing soonest our fund is transferred to your Bank Account. The picture 1 is my family, I, my Lovely wife, and my Five children. while the picture 2 is I and my Lovely wife . while the Picture 3 is myself in my Chambers.

Attached also are my International Passport Copies for you to identify who your partner it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With Kind Regards.
Chamber Address: #14 Joint crescents Mountain Island Lome City, Republique du Togo.
Received: by 212.82.98.121
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015
#262184 by malu53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 am
and still different names
Allen Mahama
google+ profile from March 6, 2014

on Xing
Allen Agyemang
Lawyer

on FB
allenagyemang.real
Barr Allen Agyemang

add. pic

can befound all over the web
and is also scamlisted all over RS, antiscam.de, etc.
#262316 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 pm
Dear xxx

Did you receive my International Passport Copies and my Family Photographs as per your request ? Do kindly get back to me immediately as we have got no much time to strike this claim considering the Bank stipulated deadline to present a claimant.

I look forward to hearing from you asap.
With Kind Regards.
Received: by 212.82.98.122
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015