Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262235 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 pm
Zorpia / mcdonald.
51, Lome, Togo
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 28‑95, in Poland.

CAN I TRUST YOU????
Dear friend,
I am sorry for reaching you through this medium as it the most convenient way for me to reach you now based on the urgency and its importance.My name is Barr.Solomonic Adam,a legal practitioner and also the personal legal attorney to my late client who happens to be your cousin as been traced to your lineage because you have the same last name with him,i have an important message for you on his behalf concerning retrieving of his funds deposited with a prime bank here in Togo before his death because the board of directors of the bank is planning to confiscate the funds if i couldn't present the next of kin to his estates on or before 21 bank working days.Please get back to me immediately if your interested to work with me to redeem this fund,so that i will give you more details about this and how to proceed with the claim officially with the bank.

Barr.Solomonic Adam
Dear friend,
I have received your email and i thank you so much for accepting to work with me as a partner in securing the fund from the bank here in Togo to your bank account in your country. Why i contacted you is because i myself cannot stand as his next of kin
because i am his personal lawyer and the bank here knows about that. And i want to assure you that i have done all the necessary underground work here before contacting you and all you have to do is to follow all my instructions and directives so that we can be able to achieve our desired aim in this transaction.Please I will like you to provide to me your email address security purpose
My Regards to you and your family at large waiting to hear from you.

Barr Solomonic Adam
[email protected]
Tel/ +228-924 99 715
Advertisement