Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#255445 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am
ladyporishar
42, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Married
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity African American (black)
Religion Christian

Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 18‑99, in United States.

About Me
Im a loving lady who is really seeking true and real with honest person am a banker with 18yeas working experience ,I will also like us to maintain a long lasting relationship,also to share the rest of our life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. HE SHOULD BE LOVING, TRUST WORTHY, CARING AND FUL... I am an intresting woman,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like naturalthings.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very good to know with god am good.::::::::::::
i like to meet a man or a woman that will be a real person ,someone who is stable and one who appreciates when some is taking to him or her,one who can handle situations with farth and care, i need a god fearing person that is real and that will be a friend,lover,brother,father and husband to me,one who know s how to treat someone that is good to him and one who respects me as a woman,cool and gentle man,and very god fearing some one,someone who will be ready to stay with in any condition but i pury that it will be for good life amen..........

Greeting to you my dear
Nice to meet you, how is your day and work dear, am miss porishar am a banker with 18yeas working experience please dear i have a deal to discuss with you and dear, I was impressive in contact with you today,I will also like us to maintain a long lasting relationship,also, please, contact me direct with my e-mail:,, nathanelporishar11@yahoo .com . To enable me send my details, for you to know who I am,I am Waiting to hear from you. ....please, do not reply me in the site use my email address so that I can be able to read your massage because I don't usually visit this site :am The Branch Manager, Banque International De L'Afrique, Kara Branch, Lome-Republic of Togo thanks looking to see your mail soon.my i,d,,/,,
[email protected], you do have a nice and lovely day........

yours faithfully
Miss Porishar Nathanel

Photo stolen from Janet Louise Yellen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen
http://finance.yahoo.com/photos/federal ... 24351.html
Advertisement

#255446 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 am
date-a-nurse-online.com/index.php?m=member_profile&p=profile&id=26351
porisharnathanel
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:LOME TOGO

greeting to you my dear
Nice to meet you, how is your day and work dear, am miss porishar am a banker with 18yeas working experience please dear i have a deal to discuss with you and dear, I was impressive in contact with you today,I will also like us to maintain a long lasting relationship,also, please, contact me direct with my e-mail:,,
[email protected] . To enable me send my details, ..
yours faithfully
miss porishar nathanel

Photo stolen from Rosemary Yeboah
http://www.marcopolis.net/rosemary-yeboah-biography.htm
#255447 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:10 am
twoofaces.com/user/porishar
porishar
Real name porishar
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Friendship, Whatever
Join Date 08/05/2015

Interests
Music R,KELLY
Favorite books NOVELS LOVE INTERESTED ONES

greeting to you my dear
Nice to meet you am miss porishar am a banker with 18yeas working experience please dear i have a deal of 6.5 to discuss with you and
I was impressive in contact with you today,I will also like us to maintain a long lasting relationship,also, please, contact me direct with my e-mail: nathanelporishar11@yahoo .com . To enable me send my details for you to know who I am,I am Waiting to hear from you. ....please, do not reply me in the site use my email address so that I can be able to read your massage because I don't usually visit this site :am The Branch Manager, Banque International De L'Afrique, Kara Branch, Lome-Republic of Togo thanks looking to see your mail soon.,
[email protected],you do have a nice and lovely day........
pic as above
#257011 by rococo Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:35 pm
f9
porishar
42 years old - from: Togo - looking for a man

Partner Expectationsclick to collapse contents
i like to meet a man or a woman that will be a real person ,someone who is stable and one who appreciates when some is taking to him or her,one who can handle situations with farth and care, i need a god fearing person that is real and that will be a friend,lover,brother,father and husband to me,one who know s how to treat someone that is good to him and one who respects me as a woman,cool and gentle man,and very god fearing some one,someone who will be ready to stay with in any condition but i pury that it will be for good life amen...........
greeting to you dear to you my dear Nice to meet you, how is your day and work dear, am miss porishar am a banker with 18yeas working experience please dear i have a deal to discuss with you and dear, I was impressive in contact with you today,I will also like us to maintain a long lasting relationship,also, please, contact me direct with my privet id:,, [email protected] . To enable me send my details, yours faithfully
miss Porishar Nathanel
Rosemary Yeboah stolen pic also here