Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#260358 by AlanJones Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:43 am
Tel. No.: +12026435085

I'm so sorry because I discussed with the investor and he told me that the money has already been programmed to this account already: US BANK, 200 University Blvd. Denver, Colorado 80206 USA. Account Number: 103682193265, Routing Number: 102000021, Swift Code: USBKUS44IMT. Right now please provide to me your full account details and it is necessary because the will have to login to the account to confirm and make sure that the account is yours to avoid any future mistakes again. $22,000 will be released now as soon as you provide and re-confirm your account details. The money will be in your account today and you will change your password back if you wish.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:
Three security question and answer:

Make sure all the details is complete so that there will not be any mistake because without the above complete details and confirmed that the owner of the account the investor cannot help us, call or text me now on +1 202-643-5085.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260359 by AlanJones Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:45 am
My dear I'm surprised that you have not forwarded your full details. You know fully well that you are not spending any money from your pocket, not even a dollar. Mr. Duke the investor is ready to do the online deposit now and the money will reflect into your account automatically. You will take some money to pay your bills and the rest will go for documentation immediately. Remember you will change your password the next day which means you don?t need to be worried or waste any time in providing the details no matter the way you fell because you have nothing to lose. This is our month to celebrate and both of us must be rich quietly. The delay now is from you because the investor is ready, please provide the required details below because the investor has his own way of assisting people through online which is 100% legitimate and real. He will make the deposit now and you will confirm it with your bank card or online.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

He will make the deposit now as soon as you provide the details. The delay now is from you. If you have a regular credit card the investor told me that it?s acceptable too so that you can pay it off and you can take out your cash advance like two or three times and even if you own he will pay it off. Please if you have a regular credit card please indicate it. Please provide the above details so that we can have money to spend this weekend. Call or text me now on +1 202-643-5085.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#261877 by AlanJones Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:42 am

I hope you are doing well? God Almighty has blessed us and you are not spending any money from your pocket or providing your password. The investor made it good and easy for us. Now there will be an online account you will open which I will give you more details as soon as you call me now if you are interested so I can give you the good news and more details, remember this is the best arrangement now and you are not spending any money from your pocket. Call or text me now on +1 202-643-5085.

#262481 by AlanJones Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:04 am

You are wasting time for us to conclude and the investor is ready to help us today for us to finalize. It is an online deposit the investor wants to do and he is ready to do it immediately so that we can have money for the documents and both will have little money also to pay our bills this weekend. You don?t need to delay or be worried because you are not spending any of your own money. The investor will put the money into your account so you will use your bank debit card to confirm it as you are here in the states. Forward me your bank details so I can give it to the investor right now to make deposit into your account. Waiting for your urgent response, please call me immediately now on +1 202-643-5085, I am here in the states except you are not interested. God bless you.

#262579 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:18 am

This is an opportunity that you cannot find anywhere. You have nothing to regret because you won't be spending any of your own money if you follow my instructions. The investor just told me now that he made a deposit of $22,000 to this below account, Bank of America, Bank Address: 920 south waukegan road. North chicago, illinois 60064. Account: 291015165422. Routing: 026009593. Swift Code: BOFAUS6S. Please confirm if you received the money or not and call me immediately so we can proceed. I'm here in Washington DC, please call me or text on my direct line +1 202-643-5085, both of us must be happy and no doubt about it.

#262690 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 pm

I hope your night was good? As you have confirmed that you didn't receive the money and it's not your account please stop wasting any more time and send me your account details and the fund can be re-paid back immediately. There is no mistake attached now and I have informed the investor, just follow my instructions and everything will work out fine and both of us must be rich in a good and genuine way. Call me now because I?m available to talk +1 202-643-5085.

There is no mistake attached, we are making money in a good way. Your urgent response is needed.

#262962 by AlanJones Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:45 pm

I hope you are good? The investor told me that he is a little confused because of so many accounts as you know scam is too much. He just lost $22,000 and the money didn?t come to you as you know, he made the deposit into a wrong account but now he wants to be sure about the account and avoid any further mistakes. The investor is a good man and a Christian, please provide your complete account details including the online access as well as the security questions and answers but if you don?t feel comfortable releasing your account details then please open a new account, set up the online access and send me the details now so I can forward it to the investor as he is ready to assist us now. Without the full details the investor cannot assists us except you will be the one to pay for the expenses. If the investor assists us I will tell you the little money you can take to pay your bills and you will send the rest for the documents. Please call or text me now for good news on +1 202-643-5085.

#263043 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:09 am

Remember that as soon as the investor assists us now both of us will take little money for the weekend and the rest will go for the release of the $15M by ATM Card. Don't take this opportunity for granted because the hardest thing on earth is to be rich but the good Lord has already blessed us with this great opportunity for us to be rich. The investor is financing it and he is making online deposit into your account today so we can have money for the weekend. Please forward me you complete account details now so that the investor can make the deposit quickly. Send the details complete as requested below:

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

If you have credit card that is maxed out or you owe, the investor will make payment on it so that you can take money out but what is needed is a regular credit card. Call or text me now +1 202-643-5085.

#263915 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:35 am

I don't know what is delaying you from sending the information. This is the last time I will ask you to login and reconfirm your details because it?s compulsory for the details to be complete. I know that because of the scam and fraud going on all over the world now people are being careful that is why I suggested for you to open a new account this morning if you don?t want to send me the one you have. The investor has increased it to $25,000 and you will take $5,000 to sort out your bills and send the rest for the documents. Send me your full account details now and you will change your password after he is done assisting us and you confirm the payment.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

Make sure all the details is complete so that there will not be any mistake because without the above complete details and confirmed that the owner of the account the investor cannot help us. If you did not receive the money please forward me your account or open a new account and forward it to me now. Call or text me now on +1 202-643-5085

#264455 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:01 am

Call me for good news and you are not spending any money in this transaction. I know the secret of this transaction and there will never be any time wasted, just relax your mind and you will be very happy and rejoice and both of us will be life partners. You don?t need to work again in your life. The investor is available to assist us and I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you now. Call me now on +1 202-643-5085 for good news. Make sure you call me now, relax your mind and be good.

#264586 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Good friend believe me the delay is from you and I don't know what you are thinking about this opportunity. You know how States is now, $15M must have proper documentation and that's the reason why I involved the investor because I know there must be good money to obtain the documents so the $15M can be released through Bank wire or by ATM card which is very safe. I worked with HSBC bank for 23 years so I have big experience and that?s why God blessed me with this great opportunity that I discovered. Your idea is very good because I went through your email very well and it?s good for us to move on. It is very simple that as soon as the investor is done assisting us today you will change your password back this evening or tomorrow as soon as you confirm the money. Without the full details the investor cannot assist us, just have it in mind. Relax your mind and send me the information so the investor can deposit $20,000 now and you will take part of it and send the rest for the documents. Give me the below details complete so I can forward it to the investor now. Make sure you call me now on +1 202-643-5085 for good news. Please re-confirm the details to be sure that the account is yours.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

#264714 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:05 am

I hope your night was good? We are not joking and you can open a new account this morning and set up the online details so we can use it to receive money. As soon as you receive this money then go ahead and change your password, just to show you that everything is good. You can open a credit union or a any local bank so we can move on immediately today. Be happy, there is no single disappointment so please just relax your mind and send me the full details below of the account you have or you can open a new one. Both of us will have money to spend before the $15M will come in within 3 working days. This is everlasting blessing and no disappointment. Call me now on +1 202-643-5085 because I?m free for further details and good news. Please re-confirm me your details.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

#264954 by AlanJones Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:34 pm

My dear today is Monday...If you send any of your old account with the complete details below he will make the payment within 1 hour but if you delay, just be free and open a new account now and send me the details complete. There are so many scams as the he told me and he needs to be in your account and make sure it belongs to you and the he will make the deposit immediately and you will change your password back. Call me now on +1 202-643-5085 because I'm free for further details and good news.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

God has already blessed us and now the delay is from us, please re-confirm the full details so that it will be correct. Nothing will ever stop the money from being in your account today just send me the details and watch. Have it in mind that you are not making any mistake.

#265246 by AlanJones Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:19 pm

I hope your night was good? Both of us will be happy and I pray for you to understand this opportunity because there is no time wasted and you are not spending any dollar from your own pocket. Thank God the investor is out to assist us and he will receive 5%of the $15M when you receive it through ATM card. The investor will make deposit into your account now. Don?t be afraid, forward me the complete details ass requested below. Call me now on +1 202-643-5085 because I'm free for further details and good news. If you don?t want to release your old account then please open a new account this morning, set up the online access immediately and send me the details. Please don't ever be tired because everything has to be right and good, remember we need proper documentation before the $15M can be transferred to you by ATM so as to avoid avoid any problem from the authorities. I have good plans, just follow my instructions for the investor to assist us except you want to take care of the expenses yourself. Full details is needed as you know there are so many scams going on in the world today and the investor just wants to be sure that the account belongs to you.

Bank Name:
Your Address:
Bank website:
Account:
Routing Number:
Account Name:
Personal Phone Number:
Online username:
Online password:

God has already blessed us and now the delay is from us, please re-confirm the full details so that it will be correct. Nothing will ever stop the money from being in your account as soon as you send the details. Secret of every good and successful transaction is trust and confidentiality, I don?t know you but I am trusting you for both of us to be partners and share this $15M and we will share it equally.

#265414 by AlanJones Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 pm

We are almost done just getting the documents now and do the change of ownership and the fund will be in your name and released through ATM card. Be happy because this is our everlasting and retirement money to also help people in need as well as the church and charities. You are not spending any money from your pocket just have it in mind and also know that this is not a joke or a child?s play but good thing that will your life as you are making $7M on your own from this transaction. The money can be released bit by bit through wire but I prefer ATM card which is good and very confidential. Call me now on +1 202-643-5085 so I can give you more details; just relax your mind because you are not spending any money. Meanwhile attached is the deposit certificate to prove to you that we are not playing because the fund has been abandoned at HSBC and the owner died in a crash over 20 years. Relax your mind, I have all the prove.