Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262582 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:22 am
Tel. No.: +27632777490

Meet Prophet of God of MOUNT ZION SPIRITUAL TEMPLE,South Africa,a Great Man of God with the gift of Prayers and instant Answer Prayers.For Healing of any kind of Sickness and Diseases.And Deliverance from the Power of Evil Spirit.

I have the intention of coming to set up my missionary job in your country.I prayed for Mrs Juliet Gikuyu and she was healed of Cancer.Now she want to donate money for me to start my missionary work.Her husband diverted the money from South African Government.

Please I want you to help receive the money before I come over.I will give you 30%.If you are interested give me your phone to call you or email to send you details.You can send me email on my email :[email protected] Or call me +27632777490.

Prophet John Gikuyu.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement