Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#260132 by AlanJones Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073526252

WORLD BANK COUNTRY DIRECTOR FOR NIGERIA
THE WORLD BANK NIGERIA COUNTRY OFFICE
102 Yakubu Gowon Crescent
Opposite ECOWAS Secretariat
P.O. Box 2826, Garki,
Abuja, Nigeria

Direct Tel: +234-80-7352-6252

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. I am waiting your mail response, The World Bank Group Guarantee, Get back to me immediately. Stop Ignore my email and This Great Opportunity that worth million of dollars. I have told you that keeping silent cannot help this issue. When are you going to send the token fees for processing of your handling changing fees before you can receive your fund.

In addition to the compensation amount also approved in your favor only will be paid to you in the next few days as the International has been issued in your favor? You are among the Beneficiaries that will receive their funds and this is the reason I am contacting you every-time. You will receive your INHERITANCE FUNDS.

We are doing this in other to retain the good image of this great country, the new Nigeria president (Muhammadu Buhari) has instructed the payment each to 100 victims both America, Asia,Europe Etc. Due to his political straightness, all that you have to do right now is to
get back to me immediately. When are you going to send the processing of your handling changing fees?

I believe you will understand this mail. Please take your time and read this mail and get back to me for solutions. Have you ask yourself the reason why you have not succeeded in receiving your inheritance funds.

The World Bank president and other seven continent presidents on the Congress we treated on solution to Scam victim problems. I, on behalf of the World Bank congratulate you for been among the beneficiaries that will receive their payment.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received from Anti-Fraud International Monitoring Group your name/email has been submitted to us therefore Nigeria have agreed to compensate you.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Best regard, Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260274 by AlanJones Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:42 am

COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER,

Attn: Honorable beneficiary,

Compliment of the day to you, This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment.

I wish to officially notify you again that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter and following my instruction giving to you. I strongly advice you to handle this with discretion and Trust to see it gets to you asap. You have 100% assurance and guarantee from us to confirm existence of fund mentioned in this email without hitch or delay. Most importantly you shall be requested to pay the fees FOR THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHANGING FEES ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again. Take my word. When are you going to send the token fees. So that you can receive your fund before end of this week. The ball is now in your cut.

No risks involved but keep it as secret. Be informed that your inheritance fund is a bounded payment that can not be touched or deducted from until it gets to the right beneficiary which is you. Immediately, after this instruction was given, the World Bank, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) and other monetary agencies resolved the issue in Nigeria after our meeting and decided to pay you this fund on your own choice.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and to further bring to your notice that the International Monetary Fund (IMF). As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective beneficiaries, God in is infinite mercy signifies you to this inheritance and its yours,all you need to do to see the funds sent to you for real soon is to follow every instructions given to you by the officials.

Please, Follow the instructions given to you and do get back to us as soon as possible to enable us commence immediately and complete your transfer without further delays.

(The world bank to pay all foreign beneficiaries)

Mr.Daivd Gates,
Director,Foreign Remittance Control Department
My Direct Hot Line +234-80-7352-6252

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260512 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:52 am

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) is here to wipe out terrorism and scammed,

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

Your fund is now on our custody and will not be release to you unless the required fees is confirmed about the processing of your handling changing fees only, After that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.

For your own good and benefit, It has come to our notice that you have been dealing with some set of Impostors regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction and stop disclose your payment update to anyone.

The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Impostor's you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law. So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you.

We received your email and you must take note that this is for real because we are ready to take you to any length. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the citizens as well as this great Nation, You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the The World Bank before the funds will be release to you.

We further held a meeting with the United nation and with Security all over the world. President Muhammadu Buhari Federal Republic of Nigeria, Told us to contact all our Unpaid Beneficiary,

this funds are from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely. With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you about your fund.

CC: Canadian Police Association
CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
CC: Egmont Group
CC: FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
CC: Institute de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (SW)
CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund is in your name here will be release from Federal Republic Of Nigeria, To this regard you are to contact me immediately where the fund will be release to you.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#260513 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:54 am

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I do not know whether this is your correct email address. I am still waiting to hear from you again. Your fund is here in your name.

You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

Waiting for your urgent response,

Yours Faithfully, Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#260830 by AlanJones Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks for your email. When are you going to send the token fees. So that you can receive your fund immediately.

You must be willing to act fast on any information, directives and advice from me. There is Time for everything in life and opportunity comes only but once,

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#261041 by AlanJones Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:00 am
HELLO UNPAID BENEFICIARY,

FROM THE RECORDS OF OUR OUTSTANDING FOREIGN BENEFICIARY DUE FOR PAYMENT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, YOU SHOULD STOP KEEPING SILENT TO YOUR FUND THAT WORTH MILLION OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS TOKEN FEES ONLY. YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY TODAY AND TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU HAVE AT YOUR HANDS NOW AS YOU NO FIT COME DOWN TO NIGERIA TO COLLECTED YOUR FUND.

WE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY OF YOUR PAYMENT AND ALL THE INCONVENIENCES WE MIGHT HAVE PUT YOU THROUGH,

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU SHALL BE REQUESTED TO PAY THE FEES FOR THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITH 100% NO EXTRA CHARGE OR HIDDEN FEES INVOLVED AGAIN. TAKE MY WORD. HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME THE MONEY.

WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERRING OF YOUR FUND MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU.

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY,

MR, DAVID GATES,

#261402 by AlanJones Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 am
SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT,

I have told you that you should stop keeping silent over this issue that worth million of dollars. We are delegated from the United Nations to pay people scammed from Africa 15 percent /World scam victims.

This is to inform you that you are listed and approved through our web report for this payments as one of the scammed victims, get back to me for your Compensation payment as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your compensations funds.

15 beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States and Asia, Euro, we still have more than 35 beneficiary left to be paid this compensations fund this week which you are among. I will like to see you here in Nigeria. So that you can go with your Compensation fund but if you will not make it then you have to pay for your processing of your handling changing fees.

Please you should read your mail well "You shall be requested to pay the fee for the Notarization Processing of your handling Changing fees only Before you can received Compensation fund with 100% no extra charges or hidden fees involved again. You should make sure that you send the fees requested fest this week. Goodluck,

Yours faithfully,

United Nations Compensation Fund Committee,

Mr. David Gates,

#261403 by AlanJones Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 am

I am not hearing from you again. Regards your mail response, I am glad to tell you again that your compensation/inheritance funds is real and is intact in our security vault here in Nigeria. The ball is now in your curt.

We hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us or You should not disclose your payment update to anyone till you receive your fund by this week.

You shall be requested to pay the fees FOR THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again. Take my word.

Yours in Service.
FUND CONTROL DEPARTMENT,

#261405 by AlanJones Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:57 am
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by World Bank.

With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected.

It is my great pleasure to inform you that Ministry of Foreign Affairs has approved to release your Overdue Inheritance Funds of which after our Board of Directors conference with MOFA they have agreed that the funds will be transfer to you through our Service.

Note based on our agreement with Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).

We are glad to be of your service.

Yours in Service.

#261867 by AlanJones Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 am

Regards your mail response, Keeping silent cannot help the issues.

The meet we have with Senior Directors, Secretary General Mr.Ban
Ki-Moon, Banks Executives and the Government officials is all about
your fund. Authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment
of your compensation fund to you.

Your fund has been approved for immediate release to you. This is in
line with the New President Muhamadu Buhari policy restore the
economic Policy of this Nation. It was on this note that the committee
was set up pay off all foreigns and beneficiaries their unclaimed
funds.

This is in line with our effort to sanitize the economic image of this
Great Country which is in shamble due to discrepancies in the past
administration. You are lucky to be among people that the President
personally chose to settle the claim.

NOTE: We have asked for the above Accredited fee to make available the
most complete and up-to date records possible.immediately Contact me
via E-mail for instructions on how to send the token fees.any other
contact or payment you make apart from the Accredited fee is at your
own risk. We will like your respond to this call to avoid any further
delaying. Do not be afraid for the fee,

Kindly get in touch with us for the immediate release of your fund as
directed by Mr. President.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#262045 by AlanJones Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:37 am
Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

You should stop ignore my emails. What do you want me to do for you
again before you can Believe me, I have told you to come down to
Nigeria and received your fund by yourself as you did not Believe me.
Your fund cannot fly to your country or into your account without
someone help you transfer or deliver to you there in your country face
to face.

Forget the pass, Its your time now and the ball is now in your curt.
You have be receive an email from me every-time. I don't want you to
miss this opportunity that worth million of dollars because of this
token fees only.

I am doing my job to help you out because of what you are pass through
now. I am not here because your money, I am here to change your life
that is why i say you should come to Nigeria this week as you did not
Believe me,

First I must apologize if you will find my help not worthy because of
what you have been pass through in trying to claim your payment. You
are the one holding your fund that worth million of dollars because of
this token fees. You should make sure that you send the token fees
today. So that you can receive your fund immediately end month.

In my further search I found out that you have not received your fund
as the rightful Beneficiary. They don't even know that such payments
existing for them. I am contacting you again secretly believing that
you will keep this as top secret. If you want to move out for this
suffering. I want to assist you to get your funds release to you
immediately when you have send the token fees for processing of your
fund today only. Believe me, I want you to trust me on this and I am
very serious working over it.

I know it will be difficult to believe me but you and I are aware of
your over due long payment that has not yet come through and what I
have just revealed to you now is the truth and honesty truth of why
you have not been able to receive your payment. There is no need of
fighting now with those pretending to be assisting you, all you have
to do is to ignore them and lets get this done and dusted.

Also to obtain international permit clearance for your payment
approval release through the Ministry of Finance. This is the only
statutory obligation that would be required of you for us to get your
funds release to your nominated bank account or delivery to you within
3 working days.

Please call me immediately upon receipt of this message or you send me
a return email for acknowledgement.

Thanks for Your Co-operation and Understanding.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. David Gates,

#262266 by AlanJones Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:11 am

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, Following the
receipt of your E-mail which was well received by me. I wish to
officially let you know that the content of your E-mail was well
noted. You are advised to get back to me as soon as you get this
because this payment has been Announced by the WORLD BANK GROUP and
Authorized to be Released to you.

However, I wish to bring this to your warm Notification that it was
the WORLD BANK GROUP that Authorized us to have your payment Released
because they gave us some files concerning this Transaction in respect
to a WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED and you happen to be a
short-listed as one of Beneficiary.

Be advised that your fund has been Approved by the WORLD BANK and from
the meeting it is confirmed that you decide how you want your Funds to
be Released to you. Come and received your fund as the rightful owner
of this Funds.

We hope you receive our message this time. We have approved your
payment but need to be sure we are communicating with the right
beneficiary before we proceed with the payment process.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. David Gates,

#262479 by AlanJones Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 am
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please reconfirm to us if truly you have not received your
inheritance. we are sorry for the inconvenience you have been going
through. Hope you know keeping silent cannot help this issue which i
have told you time without number. You have 100% assurance and
guarantee from us to confirm existence of fund mentioned in this email
without hitch or delay

So delay could be very dangerous. Thank you very much for your
anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent
response to this matter.

Thanks for Your Co-operation. You should get back to me immediately.

Mr. David Gates,

#262701 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 pm

TO YOUR URGENT ATTENTION.

Accept our congratulation while looking forward to hear from you further and he has agreed together to pay all outstanding payment own to the rightful beneficiaries.

Get back to me immediately. So that you can receive your fund. You have 100% assurance and guarantee from us to confirm existence of fund mentioned in this email without hitch or delay

So delay could be very dangerous. Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Thanks for Your Co-operation. You should get back to me immediately.

Mr. David Gates,

#262854 by AlanJones Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:55 am

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, Following the
receipt of your E-mail which was well received by me.

I am the honorable director foreign payment of the United Nations
Organization and International Monetary Fund (UNO & IMF). This
compensation payment has being successfully approved by the UNO and
IMF.

Your compensation payment we realized that your names were among the
list of people who are eligible and qualified to receive your full
compensation payment. Beneficiaries of this compensation payment
include victims of earth quake,

Note this is a World Bank funding and support programmer where your
names were selected through a carefully world wide web gathering of
data in electronics base systems. This guarantees a quick release of
your compensation payment only if you can give a maximum corporation
and attention to this opportunity.

To avoid unnecessary delays whereby some Bank officials may want to
delay your payment with intention to divert your funds to another bank
account, I will now use my position to process your payment and
forward your compensation payment file to the paying office.

The Bank for quick release of your compensation funds to your care. So
if you are truly interested to receive your compensation payment with
this golden opportunity, kindly get back to me immediately.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,