Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250140 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 6:53 am
ok there is no problem i will help you topay this due processing fee $97 then i will update you when the diplomat will arrive understand .

i hope to hear from you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250658 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:59 am
DEAR BENEFICIARY

THIS IS LET YOU KNOW THAT TODAY IT HAS COME TO MONDAY MORNING SO YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND UPDATE IMMEDIATELY REGARDS TO YOUR DUE FEE PAYMENT SCAN COPY TO ENABLE YOU TO CARRY ON YOUR FUNDS TRANSACTION .

NOW LISTEN KINDLY TELL US TO KNOW YOUR DESIRE MODE OF PAYMENT AS FOLLOWINGS......

1 INCASH DELIVERY TO YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH DIPLOMAT COURIER AGENT.

2 BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

3 PAYMENT IN ATM CARD

SIR I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY

DONALD

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#255526 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 am
DEAR BENEFICIARY SIR

GOOD MORNING TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU ?

NOW KINDLY UPDATE ME IMMEDIATELY REGARDS YOUR FUNDS FIRST PAYMENT $1M USD INTO ATM CARD THIS WEEKEND AS WE SCHEDULE AT THE MOMENT SO HURRY UP TO SEND THE MONEY $450 USD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND GET BACK TO ME TO ENABLE ME TO KNOW WHAT NEXT TO DO AS MATTER OF HONESTY ...

NOTE;; PAYMENT INFO ..$450 USD AS FOLLOWINGS...

RECEIVER JOHN AMOBI OFOEGBUNAM
LOCATION BURKINA FASO
TEST TRUSTED
ANSWER GOOD NEWS

I AM WAITING.
DONALD..

#257879 by AlanJones Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:47 am
Tel. No.: +22664963210

DEAR BENEFICIARY XXX,

SIR NOW KINDLY UPDATE US IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE YOUR THREE ATM CARDS PARCEL FROM DHL COURIER COMPANY SERVICES?? BECUASE WE HAVE SEND YOUR ATM CARD SINCE LONG AGO SO IF YES YOU HAVE RECEIVE IT THEN LET US KNOW AS WELL.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU .

DONALD CALL ME ON +22664963210 FOR MORE DETAILS...

#257950 by AlanJones Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 am
DEAR BENEFICIARY SIR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL , OK KEEP ON WAITING WE SHALL UPDATE YOU BUT NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ALSO YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ID WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE IMMEDIATELY .

SIR I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEXT.

DONALD CALL ME ON +22664963210 OR +22678994552 i am waiting for your call.

#262264 by AlanJones Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:09 am
DEAR BENEFICIARY XXX

OK NOW SEND YOUR BANK DETAILS FOR THE ONWARD TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN XXX TO TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY BUT YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR TRANSFER FEE $147 USD ONLY AS MATTER OF URGENCY .

AWAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND..

MADAM DONALD KOSOKO

#265260 by AlanJones Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:42 pm
Tel. No.: +22678994552

DEAR BENEFICIARY SIR

GOOD DAY KINDLY UPDATE IMMEDIATELY TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS FROM THE AGENT DIPLOMAT COURIER THAT IS IN YOUR COUNTRY NOW ABOUT TO DELIVER TO YOU AS MATTER OF URGENCY ..

SIR I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DONALD KOSKO . +22678994552 CALL ME IMMEDIATELY..FOR MORE DETAILS

#265428 by AlanJones Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:06 am
Tel. No.: +22678994552

LISTEN SIR XXX

PLEASE RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL DETAISL SO THAT THE AGENT DIPLOMAT WILL DELIVER YOUR INCASH TO YOU AS HE IS NOW IN YOUR COUNTRY ABOUT TO DELIVER ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR NEW FULL DETAILS AS MATTER OF URGENCYUNDERSTAND.

KINDLI HURRY UP SIR AS WE ARE WAITING .

THANK YOU
DONALD KOSOKO +22678994552

#277632 by AlanJones Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:11 am

DEAR BENEFICIARY SIR

GOOD MORNING AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY AS I HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR PREPEARATION OF COIMNG DOWN TO BURKINA FASO BY 8TH NOVEMEBER AS YOU PROMISE SO KINDLY SEND YOUR FYL SCHEUDLE AS MATTER OF URGENCY SO THJAT I WILL SEND YOURPRIVATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ONCE YOU ARRIVE AS MATYTER OF HONESTY AND DONT FAIL NOT COMPLY WITH MY INSTRUCTION AND ADVISE TO ENSURE YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND KEEP OFF WITH ANY COMMUNICATION OR EMAIL TO ANYBODY FROM NOW AS MATTER OF FACT BECUASE TO AVOID SECRET AS WELL.

. SIR I AM NOW AWAITING FOR YOUR URGENLY RESPONDS .

DONALD KOSOKO

#280112 by AlanJones Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:19 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22664901894

Dear Customer/ SIR

YES YOU ARE TO RECEIVE BELOW AMOUNT WITH THE INFOMATION AS WELL.

Beneficiary: XXX
SENDER JOHN MUSTAPHA

Tracking Number (MTCN): 6328924751
AMOUNT $20,000.00 USD ONLY

NOW LISTEN CONTACT THIS PERSON NUMBER IF YOU FINED IT DIFFICULTY TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS FIRST PAYMENT UNDERSTAND +22664901894 Email; [email protected]
NAME PERSON ; RONALD EMILA

I WISH YOU SUCESSFUL

Donald kosoko

#280253 by AlanJones Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:32 am

ATTENTION SIR

Thank you for your mail and we are inhere to make up your funds transfer first $20,000.00 usd only payment to be available pick up in your country as soon as possible but you are needed to obtain the certificate of affidevite newly from our lawyer attorney as matter of urgency for your final release of pin code to enable you to receive your first payment instantly once we confirm this certificate as you have to pay the due fee $197

Now listen sir you are advise to contact the lawyer immediately with this Email as matter fact for the certificate and get back to us as we are here for your services indid .

NOTE; EMAIL; [email protected]
NAME BARRISTER JUDE NANDOMU

Now listen again kidnly try as much as possible to comply with him to avoid not cancel this your payment that is approved before the new government understand so that you can meet up to pick up your funds as well and dont delay much .

Thank you as i am waiting for your urgent responds with this certificate.

RONALD EMILA NOW DONT FAIL NOT TO CALL ME ON +22664901894 for more amd easy information.

DONALD KOSOKO

#294290 by AlanJones Tue May 10, 2016 12:23 am

DEAR SIR

Here is the Tracking website as following

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... country=CN

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) 0282793991

Sender First Name : IKEH WILLIAM

Sender Last Name : ANGELA

AMOUNT $5,000 USD TWICE DAILY

Available for pick up by receiver date are available to pick up

#294412 by AlanJones Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 am

DEAR SIR

YES NOW BEFORE YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,000 USD ONLY WITHDRWRAL YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR FINAL RELEASE PICK UP OF PIN CODE AND ACTIVATE THIS FUNDS ACCOUNT YOU MUST PAY $298 USD ONLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

NOTE PAYMENT INFO.. $298

RECEIVER ALPHONSUS NKESI
LOCATION ; BURKINA FASO.

THANK YOU .
DONALD

#294910 by AlanJones Sun May 15, 2016 3:17 am

Dear Customer/ SIR / MA

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Here is the Tracking website as following

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... country=CN

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) 0282793991

Sender First Name : IKEH WILLIAM

Sender Last Name : ANGELA

AMOUNT $5,000 USD TWICE DAILY WHICH IS $10,000 USD ONLY

Available for pick up by receiver date are available to pick ur

NOW LISTEN CONTACT THIS PERSON NUMBER IF YOU FINED IT DIFFICULTY TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS FIRST PAYMENT UNDERSTAND +22664901894

I WISH YOU SUCESSFUL
EMILA RONALD

#299928 by AlanJones Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:43 am

DEAR BENEFICIARY SIR .XXX

LISTEN THIS AGENT DIPLOMAT IS BRING YOU FUNDS $6.5M USD ONLY INCASH DELIVERY IN A BOX CONSIGNMENT AND THIS IS A LOT OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO CAREFUL ON SO HE COMING TO COUNTRY INTERNATIONA AIRPORT ONCE HE ARRIVE HE WILL CALL YOU FOR THIS FUNDS BOX CLEARANCE FIRST THEN AFTER ITS CLEARED SO HE CAN BE ABLE TO DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS AS WELL .

NOW AS HE IS COMING TO YOU TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THE CLEARARNCE FUNDS BOX DUTY FEE $2,300 USD ONLY TO ENABLE THIS AGENT DIPLOMAT NOT TO DELAY IN THE AIRPORT IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVE TOMORROW AS WELL.

NOW RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ALSO YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ID WITH YOUR PRIVATE MOBILE NUMBER FOR EASY DELIVERY UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE AGENT AS WELL.

THANK YOU
DONALD KOSOKO +22664901894