Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265544 by soldierfortune Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:28 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favor Zamba, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Engr. Oniel R. Ukec Zamba) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.5 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Favor is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30 %. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Rev. Ezekiel <[email protected]> not a valid email address

+221773291087
Country Name: Senegal
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Dr. Gerry Higgins <[email protected]>

+447934990041
Country Name: United Kingdom
Type: Mobile

+447027913218
Country Name: United Kingdom
Type: Non-Geographic - Personal Redirect

Since Sep - 2012, these ”Zamba refugee girls” have written to me diligently with the same information (emails and phone numbers). Here are similar stories:

Faith Zamba: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108063
Favour Zamba & Lilian Zamba: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80202
Goodness Zamba: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=224840
Queen Zamba & Pearl Zamba: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=253524

Site: twoofaces
Username: favor zamba
Sex: female

Site: twoofaces
Date: Jul 31, 2015

Dear please without been delayed contact me with my email address ([email protected])

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 07:37:07 +0000
Subject: Hello My Dearest One.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How are you today? How was your day, and hopefully good for me loneliness have been my friend here in Dakar Senegal in this field and we were not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission, his just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is miss FAVOR ZAMBA 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, following the killing of my family by the rebels, please dont be discouraged to hear this. I believe in my heart that you will never break my heart and I was disappointed anyway.

I am from the family of the late Engr. Oniel R Ukec my father and Zamba Zamba Engr. Oniel R Ukec was the President GRUV- Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil company in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and younger sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my parents loved.

I contacted you for a possible help and I do not have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Ezekiel, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, it was very nice to me since I got here, but I am not living with him rather I let myself in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. Phone number of the Shepherd is +221773291087 Email ([email protected]) if you call tell him you want to talk to the girl from Darfur Sudan FAVOR ZAMBA. he sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you.

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please listen to this, I have the death certificate of deposit certificate of my late father here with me, which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5m (Six million $500,000). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to your country to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So, in the light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know, I'll be in trouble. Honey I want to have your full information such as;

your full name ....................
your employment ................
phone number ..................
country.......................

As soon as I have all this information I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer. I remember that I am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind thinks about you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak very fluent. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and as I said I have much to tell you. Have a nice day, when you think of me. Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope to see your photo next time,

Miss FAVOR

I am waiting for your answer with impatience.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 21:46:54 +0000
Subject: dear please contact the bank immediately.

My dearest one,

How are you today? i guess you're alright over there today? I have noted your data.. and i can say that am happy now. And from what i understood about you, you are a God's sent man to bring me out of this sufferings, Yes i call it sufferings because there are some days here when i do not eat for a whole day because there is no food, and i don't have any money in my hands to take care of my needs... My dear, i am suffering here seriously here, but am so happy now god has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not relent while helping me, Do all that you can do to help me come out from here and achieve my goals in life. And if there is anything that you can do to give me little food till when we will finish the transfer please do! OK?

Meanwhile you can contact the bank with their contact details below for more confirmation while we will wait for their response. And if you receive any letter from the bank please forward it to me immediately OK, My plans is to come and meet you over there immediately after the transfer is concluded so that i can begin a new and better life there with you.

Bank Name: ----- Clydesdale Bank Plc.
Bank Address: ---- 35 Regent Street Westminster Hay-market, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact Person:-------- Dr. Gerry Higgins (Director - Credit Administration Dept,)
Tel: +447934990041
Fax: +447027913218
Email: ([email protected] )

Name of Depositor: Engr. Oniel R Ukec Zamba.
Name of Next of Kin: Miss FAVOR Zamba
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.
Account no. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2008.

My intention is to give you 20% of the total money for your assistance and 10% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed OK. So while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK. Although i will use your information and write to the bank now also, introducing you to them as my chosen partner, but don't forget to tell me whenever you hear from them so that we will know the steps to take OK. my darling i was praying and God preview me that you only person who will help me out and please don't be surprised how you receive my message ok.

God bless you as you do this today.
Yours FAVOR.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 14:53:30 +0000
Subject: am disapointed

so this is how you want to frustrate my life upon all my secrets that was revewed to you. am upset now but god will take care of me, i trusted in him. and he will never disapoint me.
Advertisement