Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265648 by malu53 Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 pm
Jovita
City: new york
Type: single
Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-30
Relations:Marriage
Description: looking for friends

Hi Dear I we like to have a good friendship with you, Reply me through my id [email protected] so that I can tell you more about me send you my pictures
Yours Jovita
email address also on MDF
won't post
adult language, pic and not appropriate to quote
Advertisement

#265650 by rococo Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:22 pm
MDF/ sanka22
jovita gomze
32 year old, woman from Denmark

all about friendship
am a nice looking young girl, am a nice looking young girl,
am a nice looking young girl,am a nice looking young girl,

said on 29/08/15 8:29 AM
Hi Dear I we like to have a good friendship with you,
Reply me through my email [email protected] so that
I can tell you more about me send you my pictures
Yours Jovita
[email protected]

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 53#p436871
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1439138746
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=10634
#265652 by rococo Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 pm
twitter.com/jovita01739656
jovita
‏@jovita01739656

I we like to have a good friendship with you, reply to me through my email
( [email protected]) I we send you my pictures/
#265654 by rococo Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:52 pm
also profile " sanka22 " -- mdf
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
said on 17/04/15 7:13 AM
Hello my name is Jovita i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address [[email protected]] I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don´t send it in the site.
[Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life]
[[email protected]]
#265709 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:58 am
jovita21
21, Female, Phoenix, USA

HI, I saw your contact on fropper.com i we like to have a good friendship with you, reply to me through my email [email protected] so that i can tell more about me and send you my pictures.
#268317 by rococo Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:54 pm
Subject: AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU‏‏

Hello Dearest
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Jovia Gomeze am 23years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Dr.Alexander Gomeze My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days be he was poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was baby and since then life have not been easy foe me, and my fathers death linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!

Before the death of my father in August 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $5.5 million US DOLLARS ( five million five hundred thousand USA dollars) in Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of king to the money.But now am in Dakar Senegal refugee camp because i have no helping hand.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.I want you to assist me to transfer the money into your account as am going to give you my bank information as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of king.I am just 23 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian out side Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the bank transfer the money into your account? also i need your..

YOUR NAME
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Please don't tell any body or any of your friends about this money untie the transfer is been don. please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out and am going to give percentage of the money as you want.

Anytime you wan to speak with me, always call me with the Rev. Father's Milk number.( +221-781-499-072 ) and tell him that you want to speak with miss Jovita Gomeze so that he can send for me in the hostel.
Yours Jovita
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:26:38 +0000

Image Image

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 06#p441358